Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 16 GDT: Saints @ Panthers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faccda01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
hawk97 wrote:
TROJANPANTHER wrote:
This offensive line cannot pass protect to save their lives.

You're trying hard not to blame Cam here aren't you. He's at fault for a lot that has gone wrong today.

You really have a thing for Cam, dont you? Laughing

How about coming back in and saying something about that final drive? You seem to appreciate fair and balanced perspectives. How about you show a little yourself?

As I said earlier, he won't be back in this thread. Really classless to go after a guy that had just gotten injured.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
hawk97 wrote:
TROJANPANTHER wrote:
This offensive line cannot pass protect to save their lives.

You're trying hard not to blame Cam here aren't you. He's at fault for a lot that has gone wrong today.

You really have a thing for Cam, dont you? Laughing

How about coming back in and saying something about that final drive? You seem to appreciate fair and balanced perspectives. How about you show a little yourself?

Was Cam spot on today? No, absolutely not. He consistently overthrew his receivers and just flat out missed open targets today, but a lot has to be put on Shula and the absence of Smith. BUT, in the end Cam was flawless... and isn't that all that really matters?
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I believe this was the first game in which the Panthers won where they didn't win the time of possession battle. The Saints destroyed us in this category.
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbrown2699 wrote:
Also, I believe this was the first game in which the Panthers won where they didn't win the time of possession battle. The Saints destroyed us in this category.

If not mistaken you are correct.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
iknowcool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please raise your hand if you thought Thomas Davis after three consecutive ACLs tears would still be able to ball out like he has this season. I certainly know I didn't.

It is unbelievable how good he is. It makes me wonder just how dominant he could have been without the injuries (he had truly turned it on in the 2009 season). It is just awesome for Davis to have overcome everything he went through and still be playing at this high of a level.
faccda01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Please raise your hand if you thought Thomas Davis after three consecutive ACLs tears would still be able to ball out like he has this season. I certainly know I didn't.

It is unbelievable how good he is. It makes me wonder just how dominant he could have been without the injuries (he had truly turned it on in the 2009 season). It is just awesome for Davis to have overcome everything he went through and still be playing at this high of a level.

When it is all said and done he may go down as one of the all time great Panthers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faccda01 wrote:
iknowcool wrote:

When it is all said and done he may go down as one of the all time great Panthers.

He's heading that way to say the least. I think he's playing with no regrets now, full throttle because he never knows when the next play might be his last.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

its crazy to think about what he could have done on the field without those injuries over the last 3 year years... his passion and heart has made me want to go out and get a davis jersey(gotta be black or blue jersey)

IMO he will be in the ring when its all said and done. i dont see him playing anywhere else in his career which makes me really happy.. mills and davis personify what it means to be a player and a panther.
cpanthers178990

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I was at the game yesterday guys, it was my first time at a Panthers game in Charlotte, I have to tell you guys I live in Maryland and been a few Ravens and Redskins games with friends, but I have never heard anything as close to how absolutely deafening that crowd was. It exploded when Hixon caught that pass and did not stop until I drove out of Charlotte. Honestly, I think we would have broke the world record for noise because you could literally feel the stadium shaking. That city was live. You can just feel it in the air, we love our team, we love this year, we love each other, and everyone believes. No one ever stopped believing yesterday, every single panthers fan in the stadium was the embodiment of keep pounding. When we get the 2 seed, or possibly the 1 seed, we are not losing at home in the playoffs.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT???
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
rjkilla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'm always worried about TD. watching to see if he gets up slow, or if he's hobbling around out there. when he opened it up and chased down jimmy graham yesterday and popped right back up i had a huge smile. love that guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

please raise your hand if you saw any of this year coming especially after losing to AZ and being 1-3. raise your hand if you saw TD having this type of career (or even coming back) after 3 acl tears
raise your hand if you saw us making the playoffs and having a legit shot at the #2 seed and a bye week.
raise your hand if you saw riverboat ron gambling his way to wins, making the right calls, and becoming part of the COTY talk
raise your hand if you saw cam mature into a "clutch" qb leading us on several late game tying or winning drives(put in quotes bc it's only been this year).
I'm as big of a homer as anyone but I didn't see any of that coming. And I honestly don't know which one is the biggest surprise. but I'm happy for all of them.

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
Man I was at the game yesterday guys, it was my first time at a Panthers game in Charlotte, I have to tell you guys I live in Maryland and been a few Ravens and Redskins games with friends, but I have never heard anything as close to how absolutely deafening that crowd was. It exploded when Hixon caught that pass and did not stop until I drove out of Charlotte. Honestly, I think we would have broke the world record for noise because you could literally feel the stadium shaking. That city was live. You can just feel it in the air, we love our team, we love this year, we love each other, and everyone believes. No one ever stopped believing yesterday, every single panthers fan in the stadium was the embodiment of keep pounding. When we get the 2 seed, or possibly the 1 seed, we are not losing at home in the playoffs.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT???

woot wooooooot!

CK on the sig
iknowcool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Riverboat Ron, Newton rolled his ankle on Sunday. Explains why he looked like a stone in the pocket. Newton's mobility has been non-existant ever since the hit he took in the Miami game and he has been getting banged up every week whether it be his hand, toe, or ankle. Newton has taken countless hits and is the second most sacked quarterback since 2011. He might be a big guy but we need him to start taking fewer shots.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys these last few posts are making me tear up....
I love this team. I love you guys. Wink

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: