Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How you wanna carry it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If San Diego wins out, they mess up our tie breaker over the Dolphins. If San Diego wins out, Miami goes 2-1 and we lose one of the games against the Patriots or Bengals, then we miss out since Dolphins have better conference tie breaker.

Ideally, we just win out, but if we have to lose a game, this next one against Detroit is the least important.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whelp... Dolphins won. Looked soo good to see Tom Brady throw that INT to end the game though. That game was a win-win. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Whelp... Dolphins won. Looked soo good to see Tom Brady throw that INT to end the game though. That game was a win-win. Very Happy

It wasn't. Outside of the obvious with us needing to do our job and win, we should want the Phins, Chargers and Bengals to lose everytime.

Crying or Very sad

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intellectually, I wanted to see Brady pull off one more last-gasp winning drive. But seeing that INT was an amazingly funny moment.

So the Ravens need to go and beat Detroit tomorrow. Not overly confident about that, to be honest. Megatron and Reggie Bush are as dangerous as they get, and I'm not looking forward to seeing Suh vs Gradkowski.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:

It wasn't. Outside of the obvious with us needing to do our job and win, we should want the Phins, Chargers and Bengals to lose everytime.

Crying or Very sad

You're rooting for the easy way. DB's right... it was win-win because it still gives Baltimore a chance to get the No.2 seed.

It just means Baltimore needs to win every single game now.

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
santiagomn8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:
RavensfanRD wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:

Crying or Very sad

You're rooting for the easy way. DB's right... it was win-win because it still gives Baltimore a chance to get the No.2 seed.

I believe we can win all 3 and if so we can go into the playoffs on a good streak which doesn't hurt...I just hope steelers beat the bengals tonite
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should stop rooting for other teams to win. It hasn't worked out well so far. Laughing

Bills are next for our curse.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pitt-cinci is promising.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BareYourTeeth wrote:
RavensfanRD wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I'm not overly concerned since we have Flacco, but the odds are not in our favor. NE losing 3 in a row? Gotta see it to believe it. But trust me I'm happy since now we have a shot at the division for sure with a Bengals loss. Let's get this money!

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:
BareYourTeeth wrote:
RavensfanRD wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I'm not overly concerned since we have Flacco, but the odds are not in our favor. NE losing 3 in a row? Gotta see it to believe it. But trust me I'm happy since now we have a shot at the division for sure with a Bengals loss. Let's get this money!

It's not "likely" but we play a part. They only need to lose two more and we're 50% of the equation. If they don't drop all three, then we would've still had a shot at the bye week. And I like Harbaugh with a bye week to prepare and at home. This is our first playoffs without Ray and I'd prefer to have a home game to allow some of the younger and newer guys to settle into it. Winning out gives us a home game at the very least and a bye at best. And since I root for the Ravens to win anyway, why not root for the scenario that has us win all our games?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we win out and the Chiefs beat the Colts next week, we get the #2 seed if Buffalo upsets New England Week 17.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
Go_Ravens2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
If we win out and the Chiefs beat the Colts next week, we get the #2 seed if Buffalo upsets New England Week 17.

I know that is a lot of "ifs" but it is remarkable that a team that was thought to be dead in the water at 4-6 just 3 short weeks ago, controls its own destiny for the division and has a legitimate shot at a first round bye.

GO RAVENS!!
nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go_Ravens2 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

I know that is a lot of "ifs" but it is remarkable that a team that was thought to be dead in the water at 4-6 just 3 short weeks ago, controls its own destiny for the division and has a legitimate shot at a first round bye.

In other words: The AFC is bad. Laughing

Dude, he's a football player. He's not Batman.
Go_Ravens2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:
Go_Ravens2 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

In other words: The AFC is bad. Laughing

I prefer to look at is as there is a lot of tight competition and the Ravens are excelling Cool

GO RAVENS!!
hisalness56

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Not necessarily
If both the Ravens and Dolphins win out which I think is likely and KC beats the Colts who then beats Jacksonville (also likely) then that leaves Miami, Baltimore, Indy, and the Pats at 10-6 (assuming they lose to Buffalo which really isnt likely). The Bengals could beat or lose to Minnesotta and it would not change the outcome. If the Bengals also finish 10-6 then the Pats are out if they finish 9-7 they are out. But in a 4 or 5 way tie at 10-6 Miami gets the 2 seed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: