Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cam Thomas Out As Starter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Cam Thomas Out As Starter Reply with quote

Sean Lissemore is in

Rotoworld wrote:
Chargers NT Cam Thomas has lost his starting job to Sean Lissemore.
Thomas has started ten games this season, but he and Lissemore have been rotating. The Chargers are surrendering 115.8 yards on the ground per game, good for the No. 19 spot in the league. 27-year-old Thomas, who is in a contract year, has graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 56 defensive tackle out of 69 qualifiers. Lissemore was acquired from the Cowboys in the summer.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5920/cam-thomas

Usually guys step up in a contract year, but he's taken a big step back. I wonder if not being in the starter role will actually help him? Maybe a rotation will get back what he was doing.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
game3525

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good.

Dude just can't get it done in the running game, too many times this year I have seen him get washed out.
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Cam Thomas Out As Starter Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
Sean Lissemore is in

Rotoworld wrote:
Chargers NT Cam Thomas has lost his starting job to Sean Lissemore.
Thomas has started ten games this season, but he and Lissemore have been rotating. The Chargers are surrendering 115.8 yards on the ground per game, good for the No. 19 spot in the league. 27-year-old Thomas, who is in a contract year, has graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 56 defensive tackle out of 69 qualifiers. Lissemore was acquired from the Cowboys in the summer.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5920/cam-thomas

Usually guys step up in a contract year, but he's taken a big step back. I wonder if not being in the starter role will actually help him? Maybe a rotation will get back what he was doing.

Probably hope this can light a fire under his..

I think he's poorly graded on PFF so Lissemore has potential to do better than Thomas.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: