You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Other Mock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aletz88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Other Mock Reply with quote

Trade #6, Harry Douglas and 1rd 2015 for #1

#1 Jadeveon Clowney DE
#37 Jace Amaro TE
#68 Telvin Smith S
#103 Cameron Fleming T
#139 Storm Johnson RB
#147 Davin Street WR
#182 Deandre Coleman DT
#220 Brandon Thomas G
#253 Prince Shembo LB
#255 Gator Hoskins FB
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Other Mock Reply with quote

aletz88 wrote:

#1 Jadeveon Clowney DE
#37 Jace Amaro TE
#68 Telvin Smith S
#103 Cameron Fleming T
#139 Storm Johnson RB
#147 Davin Street WR
#182 Deandre Coleman DT
#220 Brandon Thomas G
#253 Prince Shembo LB
#255 Gator Hoskins FB
Giving up 2 firsts and one of our top offensive weapons just to secure one raw college prospect is a terrible trade. I like what Clowney brings to the table and all, but I also like what Mack, Robinson, could bring to this team in addition to all of the talent that will be coming in the first round next year (Todd Gurley anyone?)

Other than the trade I like it though. All the picks would be solid depth/competition

2015 Foster a falcon
DE/LB Vic Beasley: 26 Tackles, 4 Sacks, 2 Forced Fumble, 1 Intercption.
WR Roddy White: 43 Receptions, 506 yards, 1 TD.
aletz88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Other Mock Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
aletz88 wrote:

#1 Jadeveon Clowney DE
#37 Jace Amaro TE
#68 Telvin Smith S
#103 Cameron Fleming T
#139 Storm Johnson RB
#147 Davin Street WR
#182 Deandre Coleman DT
#220 Brandon Thomas G
#253 Prince Shembo LB
#255 Gator Hoskins FB
Giving up 2 firsts and one of our top offensive weapons just to secure one raw college prospect is a terrible trade. I like what Clowney brings to the table and all, but I also like what Mack, Robinson, could bring to this team in addition to all of the talent that will be coming in the first round next year (Todd Gurley anyone?)

Other than the trade I like it though. All the picks would be solid depth/competition

I like Mack too, but I think that the Falcons need to trade up if they want to pick one of them, because Mack will be picked before #6, in this scenario I like better Clowney.
About Douglas, he was the best offense weapon in the Falcons, but it was because Jones, White and Jackson were out by injury a lot of games, I think that if all could play, he will not be a real factor in the offense.

If the Falcons could Pick Mack at #6 my mock will be like this:

#6 Khalil Mack OLB
#37 Jace Amaro TE
Trade #68 and 3rd 2015 for 56
#56 Deone Buchannon S
#103 Billy Turner T
#139 Storm Johnson RB
#147 Davin Street WR
#182 Deandre Coleman DT
#220 Brandon Thomas G
#253 Prince Shembo LB
#255 Gator Hoskins FB
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way i give up 2 1st's and our 3rd best Offensive weapon in the passing game for Clowney. I wouldn't even give that up for Mack and i like Mack better than any player in the draft. The most i give up for Clowney or Mack would be #6, 3rd, and 2nd next year.

If we can't get either of them for that then i don't want them and they can keep them i'll just sit there and take Robinson or Matthews if they fall if not then by god i have Watkins or tons of Qb's to offer up for trade and will make out like a bandit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: