Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Simulation Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CoachFunk7


Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 777
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1 Pick 25 (S.D.): Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A-)
Round 2 Pick 6: David Yankey, OG, Stanford (B)
Round 2 Pick 7 (T.B.): Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee (A)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (STL): Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (B+)
Round 2 Pick 17 (DAL): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A-)
Round 2 Pick 25 (S.D.): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A-)
Round 3 Pick 6: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 25 (S.D.): Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (B-)
Round 5 Pick 6: Isaiah Lewis, SS, Michigan State (B-)
Round 6 Pick 6: J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 6: Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State (A)
_________________
Dirty Bird Watch: Sean Weatherspoon

89 tackles; 3 sacks; 6 passes defensed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkGoneRiseUp


Joined: 12 Nov 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my attempts at getting Terence Brooks to replace DeCoud

Round 1 Pick 11 (TENN): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A)
Round 2 Pick 6: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B+)
Round 2 Pick 11 (TENN): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A)
Round 3 Pick 6: Michael Sam, DE, Missouri (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A-)
Round 4 Pick 6: Yawin Smallwood, ILB, Connecticut (A)
Round 5 Pick 6: Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B+)
Round 7 Pick 6: Crockett Gillmore, TE, Colorado State (D)

and find a way, other than it being reasonable or not, to argue with this one.

Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B)
Round 2 Pick 6: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 7 (T.B.): Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A)
Round 2 Pick 11 (TENN): Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (STL): Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (B-)
Round 3 Pick 4 (CLE): Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State (A)
Round 3 Pick 6: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (B+)
Round 3 Pick 15 (CLE): Arthur Lynch, TE, Georgia (B+)
Round 4 Pick 4 (CLE): Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska (B)
Round 4 Pick 6: Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina (A)
Round 4 Pick 26 (CLE): Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 6: Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B)
Round 7 Pick 6: Deandre Coleman, DT, California (B-)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
birdman70


Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Posts: 685
Location: Brunswick,GA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried it about a half dozen times. Here's my favorite

Round 1 Pick 14 Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo A
Round 2 Pick 6 David Yankey OG Stanford B
Round 2 Pick 11 Timmy Jernigan DT FSU A-
Round 2 Pick 14 Vic Beasley DE Clemson B+
Round 3 Pick 6 James Hurst OT UNC A
Round 4 Pick 6 Arthur Lynch TE UGA A
Round 4 Pick 11 Andre Williams RB BC A
Round 5 Pick 6 Max Bullough ILB MSU B+
Round 6 Pick 6 Aaron Murray QB UGA B
Round 7 Pick 6 Josh Huff WR OU B
_________________
"If you think weakness can be turned into a strength. I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." Jack Handey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2674
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish this thing was more realistic.
_________________


Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkGoneRiseUp


Joined: 12 Nov 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
I wish this thing was more realistic.
I agree...at any rate here's my entry for this week.

Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (B)
Round 2 Pick 5: Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA (B+)
Round 2 Pick 13 (DET): Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State (B)
Round 3 Pick 7 (CLE): Michael Sam, DE, Missouri (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B-)
Round 3 Pick 12 (DET): Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (CLE): Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Tre Mason, RB, Auburn (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Crockett Gillmore, TE, Colorado State (D-)
Round 6 Pick 6: Jordan Lynch, QB, Northern Illinois (F)
Round 7 Pick 5: Chris Boswell, K, Rice (A)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9782
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AkGoneRiseUp wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
I wish this thing was more realistic.
I agree...at any rate here's my entry for this week.

Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (B)
Round 2 Pick 5: Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA (B+)
Round 2 Pick 13 (DET): Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State (B)
Round 3 Pick 7 (CLE): Michael Sam, DE, Missouri (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (B-)
Round 3 Pick 12 (DET): Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (CLE): Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Tre Mason, RB, Auburn (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Crockett Gillmore, TE, Colorado State (D-)
Round 6 Pick 6: Jordan Lynch, QB, Northern Illinois (F)
Round 7 Pick 5: Chris Boswell, K, Rice (A)
Hageman getting a B+ at #26 and Gillmore getting a D- in the 5th, smh.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CoachFunk7


Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 777
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had to post this one:

Round 1 Pick 6: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A-)
Round 4 Pick 3: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 7: James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Tyler Larsen, C, Utah State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (A)

If only...
_________________
Dirty Bird Watch: Sean Weatherspoon

89 tackles; 3 sacks; 6 passes defensed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2674
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoachFunk7 wrote:
Just had to post this one:

Round 1 Pick 6: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A-)
Round 4 Pick 3: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 7: James Wilder Jr., RB, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Tyler Larsen, C, Utah State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (A)

If only...


That would be ridiculous.
_________________


Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thefalcon7


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 493
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 13 (STL): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A)
Round 1 Pick 14 (CHI): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 6 (T.B.): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B+)
Round 2 Pick 12 (STL): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (B)
Round 2 Pick 24 (S.F.): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 2 Pick 29 (S.F.): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (B)
Round 7 Pick 5: Silas Redd, RB, Southern California (C+)

Your Future Picks: 
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
voyagers_uk


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 339
Location: England
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my go

Round 1 Pick 12 (NYG): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A)
Round 2 Pick 7 (JAX): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (B-)
Round 2 Pick 11 (NYG): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (DET): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 3 Pick 1 (HOU): DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4: Arthur Lynch, TE, Georgia (B)
Round 3 Pick 6 (JAX): Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (CLE): Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas (A-)
Round 4 Pick 3: Kenny Ladler, FS, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 4 Pick 6 (CLE): Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky (C-)
Round 4 Pick 9 (BUF): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 7: Daniel McCullers, DT, Tennessee (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Jeremy Gallon, WR, Michigan (B)
Round 7 Pick 5: Jemea Thomas, CB, Georgia Tech (D-)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
_________________
sig of Antone Smith required....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkGoneRiseUp


Joined: 12 Nov 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyagers_uk wrote:
my go

Round 1 Pick 12 (NYG): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A)
Round 2 Pick 7 (JAX): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (B-)
Round 2 Pick 11 (NYG): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (DET): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 3 Pick 1 (HOU): DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4: Arthur Lynch, TE, Georgia (B)
Round 3 Pick 6 (JAX): Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (CLE): Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas (A-)
Round 4 Pick 3: Kenny Ladler, FS, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 4 Pick 6 (CLE): Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky (C-)
Round 4 Pick 9 (BUF): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 7: Daniel McCullers, DT, Tennessee (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Jeremy Gallon, WR, Michigan (B)
Round 7 Pick 5: Jemea Thomas, CB, Georgia Tech (D-)

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick

Why 2 G and FS's?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkGoneRiseUp


Joined: 12 Nov 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2/11 edition

Round 1 Pick 13 (STL): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (B+)
Round 2 Pick 5: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MINN): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (B)
Round 2 Pick 12 (STL): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (B+)
Round 3 Pick 4: Dion Bailey, FS, Dion Bailey, FS, Southern California (B)
Round 3 Pick 32 (MINN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Bryan Stork, C, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Crockett Gillmore, TE, Colorado State (D)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkGoneRiseUp


Joined: 12 Nov 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AkGoneRiseUp wrote:
2/11 edition

Round 1 Pick 13 (STL): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (B+)
Round 2 Pick 5: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MINN): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (B)
Round 2 Pick 12 (STL): Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (B+)
Round 3 Pick 4: Dion Bailey, FS, Dion Bailey, FS, Southern California (B)
Round 3 Pick 32 (MINN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Bryan Stork, C, Florida State (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Crockett Gillmore, TE, Colorado State (D)


Happier with this one

Round 1 Pick 8 (MINN): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 2 Pick 8 (MINN): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B+)
Round 3 Pick 8 (MINN): Chris Watt, OG, Notre Dame (B)
Round 3 Pick 32 (MINN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DrawABlank


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 3605
Location: London, UK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Trent Murphy, DE, Stanford (B-)
Round 2 Pick 12 (STL): Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (DET): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (B+)
Round 2 Pick 16 (DAL): C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (B+)
Round 3 Pick 4: Kyle Van Noy, OLB, Brigham Young (A)
Round 3 Pick 15 (DAL): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
Round 4 Pick 3: JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Jay Prosch, FB, Auburn (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (C)

Some of my favorites in here.
_________________

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkGoneRiseUp


Joined: 12 Nov 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's a draft...

Round 1 Pick 6: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 22 (PHI): Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30 (N.E.): DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 4: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson (B+)
Round 4 Pick 3: Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Craig Loston, SS, LSU (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana (A)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group