Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15 GDT: Texans @ Colts
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4230
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Week 15 GDT: Texans @ Colts Reply with quote



When: Sunday December 15
Time: 1pm ET/Noon CT
Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana

Texans at a glance
On our current franchise record worst losing streak of 11 and counting, we fired our HC, and promoted DC, Wade Philips to interim. Will this change spark a winning streak that ruins our draft position, or will Dennison still call a Kubiak induced gameplan and Keenum throw a game sealing pick?

Colts at a glance
Lets be honest, no one cares.....ever since losing Wayne they are now limping into the playoffs with an over hyped Luck (albeit a darn good QB). A team who wasted their 1st round pick on a sub-par RB from the Browns, who has been benched.

Game overview
Colts exploit our nickel corner, as every team has along with our pathetic excuse for a LBing core, and Fleener, Hilton and company win a close game with a last second Vinateiri FG to extend out losing streak to 12.
_________________
^Kempes on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 28017
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key Points:

Loose at all costs

Key Matchups:

Texans vs the scoreboard
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 7372
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets be honest here, we dont want a win for 2 reasons

1. We want the top pick in the draft
2. We dont want Wade Phillips to become the next head coach
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DreDay80


Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 1822
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Lose at all costs
2. Get AJ his 1500 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28049
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of me actually want to win this game. We havent beaten the Colts in Indianapolis in our team history and it still bothers me. I also want to see what wrinkles Phillips said the offense will have. He hasnt said if Dennison is calling the plays for the O yet. In the end I see us losing though. Colts are going to come into this game pissed after losing a big AFC matchup vs the Bengals.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13921
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Part of me actually want to win this game. We havent beaten the Colts in Indianapolis in our team history and it still bothers me. I also want to see what wrinkles Phillips said the offense will have. He hasnt said if Dennison is calling the plays for the O yet. In the end I see us losing though. Colts are going to come into this game pissed after losing a big AFC matchup vs the Bengals.


I wanna play well on offense and see some great things from Case, but I want the defense to fail and lose us the game....I want no shot of Wade being our HC next season
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4230
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Part of me actually want to win this game. We havent beaten the Colts in Indianapolis in our team history and it still bothers me. I also want to see what wrinkles Phillips said the offense will have. He hasnt said if Dennison is calling the plays for the O yet. In the end I see us losing though. Colts are going to come into this game pissed after losing a big AFC matchup vs the Bengals.


I wanna play well on offense and see some great things from Case, but I want the defense to fail and lose us the game....I want no shot of Wade being our HC next season


I know we kept Mathis sackless in our 1st game against them, but I think he'll terrorize Case all game long.
_________________
^Kempes on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolf6151


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 2755
Location: Pearland, Texas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Part of me actually want to win this game. We havent beaten the Colts in Indianapolis in our team history and it still bothers me. I also want to see what wrinkles Phillips said the offense will have. He hasnt said if Dennison is calling the plays for the O yet. In the end I see us losing though. Colts are going to come into this game pissed after losing a big AFC matchup vs the Bengals.


I sure hope Wade Phillips is calling the offensive plays for this game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4230
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wade said Dennison will call plays with Dorrels help and Vance Joseph will handle the defensive play calling.
_________________
^Kempes on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28049
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Wade said Dennison will call plays with Dorrels help and Vance Joseph will handle the defensive play calling.


Interesting that Joseph would call the defensive player over Reggie Herring, who took over last season when Wade was out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11848
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Wade said Dennison will call plays with Dorrels help and Vance Joseph will handle the defensive play calling.


Interesting that Joseph would call the defensive player over Reggie Herring, who took over last season when Wade was out.


Yes, to near-apocalyptic results, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TejasTom


Joined: 09 Dec 2011
Posts: 14
Location: Pearland, TX
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreDay80 wrote:
...
2. Get AJ his 1500 yards


I second this.
_________________
I've had enough!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 28017
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Wade said Dennison will call plays with Dorrels help and Vance Joseph will handle the defensive play calling.


Interesting that Joseph would call the defensive player over Reggie Herring, who took over last season when Wade was out.


Yes, to near-apocalyptic results, too.


God he was awful during that stretch.
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dsorc


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 2170
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost game time. Win or lose, it's a positive outcome. We either get closer to the #1 pick or beat Indy at home for the first time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4230
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're down to our 3rd string TE, I guess Wade is just gonna spread it our an chuck it
_________________
^Kempes on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group