You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Thursday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Buzz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vino wrote:
You're conveniently leaving out the Browns, who are definitely taking Carr given the chance, and the Vikings, who have a good chance at taking Manziel (not that we'd even draft him top 10 anyway). And obviously Houston is all but a foregone conclusion especially with Kubiak being fired.

So that leaves the guys I was talking about...none of whom I see as top 10 talents and are clearly developmental guys or just won't be ready to start day 1, which is what we need.

I'm really doubting Hundley comes out, and even if he did he's so raw he'd be a fringe first rounder at best who will have to sit just like the other guys and Bortles I have no clue about but I'm not banking on him coming out.

Yeah, hence why I listed those teams being in top 8. Browns have 4 wins before even playing this week, the same number as us. How do you know the Browns are picking higher than us? The Vikings are starting Cassel now, and they just beat the Bears last week.

The Draft order is not finalized, you coming to all these conclusions in December has me scratching my head.

You keep saying these guys aren't first day starters, but how do you know this?

I am just going to stop here, because I disagree strongly with about all of your assessments thus far and how you keep saying teams will be picking ahead of us and how certain QB's won't go in this round or won't start right away. No one knows any of this, there is a ton to do before teams even have a good idea of where people will go. I bet no one thought Russell Wilson would start right away up in Seattle under Pete Carrol (who Gus idolizes and does most of his things the same as).

Not everyone shares the same views as you, opinions are fine, but you keep stating things like their facts.

El Ramster on the sig
.Buzz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice anything in particular in this gif?

El Ramster on the sig
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poz kilt Greg Jones.

Live like you're down 3-1
.Buzz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Poz kilt Greg Jones.

El Ramster on the sig
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poz seems to finally be 100% comfortable in the scheme. He's all over the place and making plays all the time. He was still racking up tackles earlier in the year, but he just seems faster and more aware of the defense now than he was to start the year.

Live like you're down 3-1
.Buzz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now whenever I read about guys who could get cut in the offseason and hear Poz's name I just can't help but laugh. Definitely the leader and the guy people look to on defense. Been great this year.

El Ramster on the sig
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea we need a leader and someone who can contribute and he can do both

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Poz seems to finally be 100% comfortable in the scheme. He's all over the place and making plays all the time. He was still racking up tackles earlier in the year, but he just seems faster and more aware of the defense now than he was to start the year.

Man i love Poz. I honestly don't care that he makes too much money. I've many times been a champion of Poz's case...i've said it before, but he's just one of those guys you win with. He has an insane competitive spirit and despite some physical limitations in terms of raw speed...he just gets to where he needs to be with smarts, and he makes a big hit when he gets there. And it's 100% effort 100% of the time with him. He really cares about his craft, this team, doing his job. A definite Gus Bradley style role model on the field if i've ever seen one.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Man i love Poz. I honestly don't care that he makes too much money. I've many times been a champion of Poz's case...i've said it before, but he's just one of those guys you win with. He has an insane competitive spirit and despite some physical limitations in terms of raw speed...he just gets to where he needs to be with smarts, and he makes a big hit when he gets there. And it's 100% effort 100% of the time with him. He really cares about his craft, this team, doing his job. A definite Gus Bradley style role model on the field if i've ever seen one.

Until he becomes like a Brian Urlacher where his leadership completely outshines his play on the field until he is a liability, he needs to stick around

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

the terrible Poz?

I hate the Jaguars

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: