Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Thread VI: What the hell is going on
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who makes the best random threads
N4L wearing a sombrero
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
N4L in a tuxedo complete with gloves
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
N4L drinking pie and eating beer
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
N4L kissing your mother
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
N4L riding a lama while talking on the phone with a giraffe
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
N4L sulking in the corner while peanut butter is flowing from the fountain of goof
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
or N4L?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I bought tickets for me and my son to see our Niners play week 1 of the preseason vs the Baltimore Ravens in Baltimore. Should be a fun time, my kids first real live football game. He's excited already.
Think that's awesome! My first game ever was way back in 1979 when my old man took me to a preseason game as a tyke against the Chargers. Brought me out of the dark side (Raiders lurker) and hooked ever since! Do them boy's right Dad...
yeah man I want him to love our team as much as we all do.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I have a thread to request avatars and signatures. If you guys want to request something for a fresh look feel free.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=549299[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Scherff hang clean update: 443 pounds, 3 reps.

Video: http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/watch-iowa-brandon-scherff-hang-clean-443-pounds-072314

Shocked Shocked Shocked
oldman9er

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Dalton, Bengals agree to six-year, $115 million contract

Quote:
As for the structure of Dalton's new contract, La Canfora says it will include limited fully guaranteed figures, and it will allow the Bengals to pay as they go more or less on a yearly basis. Owner Mike Brown was a big proponent of that structure from the deal the 49ers struck with their young quarterback, Colin Kaepernick.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24647923/report-andy-dalton-bengals-agree-to-six-year-115-million-contract

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.hngn.com/articles/38311/20140806/half-naked-man-kicks-squirrel-grand-canyon-peta-offers-thousands.htm

I could not stop laughing after reading this... I dunno if that is bad or not. I know a few people who would do a thing like this and I could see a few people on this forum doing something similar.

Thanks y2 for the sig - and it has nothing to do with the trash who wore number 32 (I had to look it up, he will stay unnamed).
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burlow wrote:
http://www.hngn.com/articles/38311/20140806/half-naked-man-kicks-squirrel-grand-canyon-peta-offers-thousands.htm

I could not stop laughing after reading this... I dunno if that is bad or not. I know a few people who would do a thing like this and I could see a few people on this forum doing something similar.

That's awful. I'm glad I didn't see it happen. I probably would have kicked him into the Grand Canyon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
burlow wrote:

That's awful. I'm glad I didn't see it happen. I probably would have kicked him into the Grand Canyon.

Yeah, I didn't click after getting the gist of it, but agree.. his arse would have been punted right in after mr. squirrel.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I was raised and have the belief that if you kill something you should eat it, I do not know why people are so concerned over one squirrel. It will be a quick death when it reaches the bottom, getting poisoned by a snake or eaten by a hawk would be a much more painful/violent way to go. I do agree that senseless killing is bad, and I am more disgusted by those scout leaders that pushed over that boulder last year or whenever it happened.

Not trying to bring the mood down or anything, and if we get into this topic to much... I dont want anything to get locked.

Thanks y2 for the sig - and it has nothing to do with the trash who wore number 32 (I had to look it up, he will stay unnamed).
oldman9er

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burlow wrote:
Although I was raised and have the belief that if you kill something you should eat it, I do not know why people are so concerned over one squirrel. It will be a quick death when it reaches the bottom, getting poisoned by a snake or eaten by a hawk would be a much more painful/violent way to go. I do agree that senseless killing is bad, and I am more disgusted by those scout leaders that pushed over that boulder last year or whenever it happened.

Not trying to bring the mood down or anything, and if we get into this topic to much... I dont want anything to get locked.

Can't say I'm concerned, but I loathe cruelty in all its forms. There's just no good reason to do such a thing, and I would have more than words with anyone I see do something like this, had I been there.

( no threat intended to anyone here, obviously.. but still.. just throwing it out there )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life or death and you need to hunt something for food? Go for it. Survival of the fittest.

Cruelty is cruelty, though. Whether it's towards a human or a squirrel. I think you have to be on the wrong side of mentally stable to kick a squirrel like that "for fun." Its death may have been quick(once impact occurred), but the over a mile-long fall would have been pretty traumatic.

Squirrels don't usually let humans get that close to them. The fact that the squirrel had probably been fed by tourists and was "trusting" of humans is what makes this even more despicable.

I don't think this guy deserves death, but I would love for someone to come forward and out him. A lifetime of PETA freaks harassing him seems fitting enough.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
Life or death and you need to hunt something for food? Go for it. Survival of the fittest.

Cruelty is cruelty, though. Whether it's towards a human or a squirrel. I think you have to be on the wrong side of mentally stable to kick a squirrel like that "for fun." Its death may have been quick(once impact occurred), but the over a mile-long fall would have been pretty traumatic.

Squirrels don't usually let humans get that close to them. The fact that the squirrel had probably been fed by tourists and was "trusting" of humans is what makes this even more despicable.

I don't think this guy deserves death, but I would love for someone to come forward and out him. A lifetime of PETA freaks harassing him seems fitting enough.

The only thing worse than death.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Ataal wrote:

The only thing worse than death.

I have never had any contact with PETA, but that punishment would fall under cruel and unusual.

niner530

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsU7VR5cWI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordon just got his one year for weed, how long until we hear about Aldon?

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burlow wrote:
Gordon just got his one year for weed, how long until we hear about Aldon?
I know man they need to come to a conclusion our season is about to start!

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 41 of 46

Jump to: