Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sig/Avatar Forum Rules - New Rule Added, Read Please.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Sig/Avatar Forum Rules - New Rule Added, Read Please. Reply with quote

Forum Rules:

1. As always the Footballs Future Forum Rules apply in this section of the site. Please read up on them.

2. Signatures and Avatars are a privilege on this site and can be removed by the Webmaster. The guidelines are here:
Signatures must follow these guidelines
1. Only 1 image per signature
2. No animated or 'video' images
3. No higher then 100 pixels
4. No wider then 600 pixels
5. PG rated images only
6. No advertisements or links to other sports forums

Avatar must follow these guidelines
1. Only one image can be displayed at a time
2. height no greater than 80 pixels
3. width no greater than 80 pixels
4. No animated or 'video' images
5. PG rated images only
6. No advertisements to other sports forums

If your signature or avatar violates any of these specifications they could be removed by the Webmaster.

Anyone who uses an admin/mod badge as their avatar will no longer be able to have an avatar. Anyone who uses these in an attempt to impersonate the admin or a mod will receive a permanent ban.

Discussing pirating software is not tolerated. We do not condone copyright infringement in any of its forms here at Footballs Future, pirated software is a type of copyright infringement. An immediate and permanent ban may result from acts of piracy or copyright infringement.

Please make all attempts to not make duplicate or unnecessary threads on similar topics and abide by the organizational structure of this forum. Repeated neglect of this may result in a suspension.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!

Last edited by skinsfanLA on Tue May 02, 2006 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Sig/Avatar Forum Rules - Read Before Posting Reply with quote

NEW RULE

9. Please request only ONE sig at a time. I know that roating sigs are cool, but the logjam that has been created by people requesting 2-10 sigs is becoming a problem. Multiple requests for different signatures by one person within two weeks will all be ignored.

Rotation signatures are not against the rules, but requesting more than 1 signature every 2 weeks is. It's not only creating problems for people who want only 1 sig, it's a little disrespectful to the person who made you a signature a day ago to see that you want a new one today.

Sig Makers, please try to help. I have noticed that people have been getting skipped because of the rotators, try to be fair....I know it's not your fault, just be conscious that some members only want 1 sig and try to help if you can.

Thanks
sfLA

If you want to comment on the new rules do it here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64385&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: