Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft simulator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
leadkills


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 329
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is Abbrederis lasting to the 7th?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 3955
Location: Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
here's another one I like....Traded up to get Clowney. Had to use a 2015 first (WHICH I DONT THINK WOULD BE NEEDED to go up 2 spots)

Round 1 Pick 3 (STL): Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 3 Pick 2 (JAX): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A)
Round 5 Pick 9 (BUF): Stephen Morris, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 6 Pick 2 (JAX): Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame (A)
Round 7 Pick 9 (BUF): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B-)


Love it
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14007
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
here's another one I like....Traded up to get Clowney. Had to use a 2015 first (WHICH I DONT THINK WOULD BE NEEDED to go up 2 spots)

Round 1 Pick 3 (STL): Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 3 Pick 2 (JAX): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A)
Round 5 Pick 9 (BUF): Stephen Morris, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 6 Pick 2 (JAX): Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame (A)
Round 7 Pick 9 (BUF): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B-)


Love it


Me too. That's my dream draft.

Here's a fun one I just did...
Round 1 Pick 7 (CLE): Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 2 Pick 5: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 21 (PHI): Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 21 (PHI): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 5: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A)
Round 4 Pick 9 (BUF): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (B+)
Round 5 Pick 5: Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State (A)
Round 5 Pick 9 (BUF): Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 5 Pick 26 (S.F.): J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Robert Herron, WR, Wyoming (A)
Round 7 Pick 25 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B)


Let's see what you would do with some other teams while we are at it!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8229
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I hear and watch Stephen Morris play, he just reminds me of good ole #5 here in Tampa. Massively inconsistent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14007
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Jags...

Round 1 Pick 2: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (NYG): Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (NYG): E.J. Gaines, CB, Missouri (B+)
Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 4 Pick 18: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1 (HOU): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 2: Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 26 (S.F.): Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 2: Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (B)
Round 7 Pick 25 (S.F.): Justin Jackson, OLB, Wake Forest (C)
Round 7 Pick 29 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B+)

GOOD GOD Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
simian07


Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 528
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
For the Jags...

Round 1 Pick 2: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (NYG): Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (NYG): E.J. Gaines, CB, Missouri (B+)
Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 4 Pick 18: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1 (HOU): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 2: Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 26 (S.F.): Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 2: Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (B)
Round 7 Pick 25 (S.F.): Justin Jackson, OLB, Wake Forest (C)
Round 7 Pick 29 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B+)

GOOD GOD Shocked


That would be epic. Here's mine, if no Clowney & all...

Round 1 Pick 5: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (NYG): James Hurst, OT, North Carolina (A-)
Round 3 Pick 11 (NYJ): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (NYG): Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A)
Round 5 Pick 5: Silas Redd, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 3955
Location: Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simian07 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
For the Jags...

Round 1 Pick 2: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (NYG): Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (NYG): E.J. Gaines, CB, Missouri (B+)
Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 1 (HOU): Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A)
Round 4 Pick 2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 4 Pick 18: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 5 Pick 1 (HOU): Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 2: Andre Hal, CB, Vanderbilt (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 26 (S.F.): Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: J.C. Copeland, FB, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 2: Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (B)
Round 7 Pick 25 (S.F.): Justin Jackson, OLB, Wake Forest (C)
Round 7 Pick 29 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B+)

GOOD GOD :shock:


That would be epic. Here's mine, if no Clowney & all...

Round 1 Pick 5: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (NYG): James Hurst, OT, North Carolina (A-)
Round 3 Pick 11 (NYJ): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (NYG): Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (A)
Round 5 Pick 5: Silas Redd, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)

How does BridgeWater Drop to 5 and why do we need 2 QBs Drafted
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adfilar


Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty Cool. Felt like I kind of missed the boat on the O-Line.

Round 1 Pick 10 (PITT): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A-)
Round 1 Pick 25 (CLE): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A-)
Round 2 Pick 8 (OAK): Dominique Easley, DT, Florida (B)
Round 2 Pick 10 (PITT): Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida (B-)
Round 4 Pick 5: Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (A-)
Round 5 Pick 5: JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
leadkills


Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 329
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adfilar wrote:
Pretty Cool. Felt like I kind of missed the boat on the O-Line.

Round 1 Pick 10 (PITT): Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (A-)
Round 1 Pick 25 (CLE): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A-)
Round 2 Pick 8 (OAK): Dominique Easley, DT, Florida (B)
Round 2 Pick 10 (PITT): Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida (B-)
Round 4 Pick 5: Andre Williams, RB, Boston College (A-)
Round 5 Pick 5: JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)

I don't like Purifoy he's a terrible cover corner. Besides that looks like a great draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14007
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daydreaming.....


Round 1 Pick 5: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (A)
Round 2 Pick 19 (MIA): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 26 (S.F.): Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A)
Round 4 Pick 19 (MIA): JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 26 (S.F.): Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 5 Pick 5: Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State (A)
Round 7 Pick 2 (JAX): Denicos Allen, OLB, Michigan State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame (A)
Round 7 Pick 25 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 3955
Location: Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1 Pick 15 (STL): Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (B+)
Round 2 Pick 5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (A-)
Round 2 Pick 9 (BUF): Trevor Reilly, DE, Utah (B)
Round 2 Pick 15 (STL): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 15 (STL): DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 5: JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee (B)
Round 5 Pick 5: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: James White, RB, Wisconsin (A)
SUPERBOWL
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 3955
Location: Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1 Pick 7 (CLE): Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 1 Pick 25 (CLE): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A-)
Round 2 Pick 7 (CLE): David Yankey, OG, Stanford (A)
Round 4 Pick 5: Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri (A)
Round 5 Pick 5: Stephen Morris, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Keith McGill, CB, Utah (B+)
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14007
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have updated the order. Gonna do another here's my first shot


Round 1 Pick 9: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (B)
Round 2 Pick 15 (S.D.): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A-)
Round 3 Pick 15 (S.D.): Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB, Georgia Tech (A)
Round 4 Pick 10 (PITT): Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson (A)
Round 5 Pick 11 (TENN): Ricardo Allen, CB, Purdue (A)
Round 6 Pick 11 (TENN): Jeremiah Sirles, OT, Nebraska (A)
Round 7 Pick 9: James Stone, C, Tennessee (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (TENN): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (C)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 3955
Location: Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1 Pick 26 (S.F.): Trent Murphy, DE, Stanford (A-)
Round 2 Pick 4 (MINN): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B+)
Round 2 Pick 9: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A)
Round 2 Pick 13 (STL): Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 9: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (A)
Round 5 Pick 9: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (B+)
Round 7 Pick 9: Jeremiah Sirles, OT, Nebraska (B+)
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alt Buc


Joined: 18 Dec 2013
Posts: 13
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Every time I hear and watch Stephen Morris play, he just reminds me of good ole #5 here in Tampa. Massively inconsistent.


Oh yeah, big time. Logan Thomas is also in that group. Morris, like 5, really struggles with underneath accuracy, decision-making and pocket presence/movement, but he has a ridiculous arm and throws accurate lasers downfield. I thought he had a chance to go top 10 this year and he didn't progress at all, but if my team is running a vertical offense and I have an aging or underperforming QB, Morris is my guy to develop in the mid rounds. His arm is too good for him to fall farther than that imo, and he has good character as well.
leadkills wrote:


I don't like Purifoy he's a terrible cover corner. Besides that looks like a great draft.


He also whiffs a lot in the run game. He's an Asante Samuel type who gets media hype for making big plays but everyone ignores the big plays he gives up. Great special teamer though and he'd be a nice 3rd corner on any team.

---

This game is unrealistic but pretty fun. They list Barr, Bortles & Carr available at 7 so that's a toss-up for me. Barr is an elite prospect but doesn't really fit our scheme, and I haven't decided whether I prefer Bortles or Carr. I guess Barr it is.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 7: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A) - BPA
Round 2 Pick 7: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State (A) - No way he drops here
Round 4 Pick 7: Dominique Easley, DT, Florida (A) - elite 3-tech in the 4th round? I don't care if he's Mr. Glass, that's an all-time steal
Round 5 Pick 7: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville (B+) - underrated vertical threat, excellent jump ball target. Gives us 3 WRs that can win contested catches
Round 7 Pick 7: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B-) - sure, why not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group