Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT: The Gas Peddle Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who comes out victorious?
Cardinals
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Eagles
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Author Message
Poloc2289


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 4169
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:
Poloc2289 wrote:
Sorry but by no means did the Cardinals play a game worthy of "deserving" that win. That being said, the Eagles 2nd half made it clear they were in no way "deserving" to win the game.

This was not decided by the refs at all in my opinion. Many plays were messed up by both teams. Be angry all you want but point it at the players before the refs.

Anyway it was an entertaining game and I wish the Cardinals the best going forward.


your opinion is worthless because you're an eagles fan, of course you wouldn't think the refs influenced the outcome, you had a horse in the race


Forgot you're the arbiter of football opinions.

The refs influenced the game, that much is for sure. I can readily admit that. I actually think the worst call was the illegal contact one on Mathieu.

That being said, I think it's fairly ridiculous to blame the refs for a loss. The hold called on Coleman on the punt return TD I thought was ticky-tac. It was nowhere near the play as Jackson had already fielded the punt and began to head downfield.

If the Mathieu penalty is not called, I think as an Eagles fan at best I could hope for was overtime. The Cardinals had completely shut down the Eagles offense. A real shame but plays after that were missed by the Cardinals to potentially win the game.
_________________

PowerElite wrote:
Please stop responding to my posts. You are a consistently terrible poster and aren't worth my time to thoroughly refute your drivel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2389
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably just going to get frustrated some more, but I want to see Khodder's metrics for this game.

In the meantime... Brick wall

That is all.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JLW


Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 169
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poloc2289 wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:
Poloc2289 wrote:
Sorry but by no means did the Cardinals play a game worthy of "deserving" that win. That being said, the Eagles 2nd half made it clear they were in no way "deserving" to win the game.

This was not decided by the refs at all in my opinion. Many plays were messed up by both teams. Be angry all you want but point it at the players before the refs.

Anyway it was an entertaining game and I wish the Cardinals the best going forward.


your opinion is worthless because you're an eagles fan, of course you wouldn't think the refs influenced the outcome, you had a horse in the race


Forgot you're the arbiter of football opinions.

The refs influenced the game, that much is for sure. I can readily admit that. I actually think the worst call was the illegal contact one on Mathieu.

That being said, I think it's fairly ridiculous to blame the refs for a loss. The hold called on Coleman on the punt return TD I thought was ticky-tac. It was nowhere near the play as Jackson had already fielded the punt and began to head downfield.

If the Mathieu penalty is not called, I think as an Eagles fan at best I could hope for was overtime. The Cardinals had completely shut down the Eagles offense. A real shame but plays after that were missed by the Cardinals to potentially win the game.


I think you are right on the mark. The Cardinals didn't really deserve a win, but the refs definitely denied the Cardinals any chance for a possible victory at the end.

It's hard to claim you can deserve to win any game where your QB has 3 turnovers and your offensive line plays that poorly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 5685
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

News flash: the team that wins isn't the team that deserves to win. And I can say for certain that if the Cards would've won we would've said that they deserved to win and they were denied of their opportunity to come back via the penalty on Honey Badger or the two plays on the final drive. Poor refereeing to say the least
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7227
Location: Queen Creek
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sowell looks every bit like an undrafted guy taken off the street and expected to start. He gets manhandled each week. Left tackle is a huge need for this team the way he has been playing.
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13210
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
Sowell looks every bit like an undrafted guy taken off the street and expected to start. He gets manhandled each week. Left tackle is a huge need for this team the way he has been playing.


Was about to post this. He is really bad and Potter should be playing.
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5236
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

End of the Sowell era?

oh well....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
love2theOLINE


Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 3510
Location: racist desert wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week he is going to be eaten alive by Long and Quinn.
_________________
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Re-Elect Joe Fitzgibbon class act for proper representation.


thanks to sandwhich on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles18


Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 3000
Location: Mountain West USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles won fair and square. Philly is the superior team.
_________________

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13210
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles18 wrote:
Watching the DEN KC game and Peyton is NO Nick Foles


Bless your heart.
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IAmPacman


Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Posts: 847
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
eagles18 wrote:
Watching the DEN KC game and Peyton is NO Nick Foles


Bless your heart.

lmfao. Play us @ home and it's a whole different story.
_________________
#HundleyBackToAZ or #BortlesToAZ or #CarrToAZ
Daryl Washington is the best ILB in the league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 5685
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Arians sent tape of 15 plays to be reviewed by the league office. He was obviously not too thrilled about the refs either
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7227
Location: Queen Creek
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Apparently Arians sent tape of 15 plays to be reviewed by the league office. He was obviously not too thrilled about the refs either


Cannot blame him. It was not just the ticky tacky calls that kept getting called against the Cardinals, it was also the non-calls. Watch the game again and tell me with a straight face that Lane Johnson was not false starting frequently.
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group