Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT: The Gas Peddle Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who comes out victorious?
Cardinals
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Eagles
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Quote:
There are some upset Cards fans, but it was a designed play in PHI -- the TE was going to release, but Arizona #91 held him.

https://twitter.com/MikePereira/status/407255377126780928

mike pereira is a plug who has never questioned a refereeing decision, i don't even know why people listen to that moldy fart anymore
mtdowner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Poloc2289 wrote:
Sorry but by no means did the Cardinals play a game worthy of "deserving" that win. That being said, the Eagles 2nd half made it clear they were in no way "deserving" to win the game.

This was not decided by the refs at all in my opinion. Many plays were messed up by both teams. Be angry all you want but point it at the players before the refs.

Anyway it was an entertaining game and I wish the Cardinals the best going forward.
This.

No one said the Cards deserved to win. They deserved a fair chance at a win which arguably didn't happen there at the end.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poloc2289 wrote:
Sorry but by no means did the Cardinals play a game worthy of "deserving" that win. That being said, the Eagles 2nd half made it clear they were in no way "deserving" to win the game.

I am in no way saying we deserved that win. Just the referee's calling was severely one sided. If it would've been called down the middle we could still be playing right now. If there is a no call on the 4th down and the 3rd down in the Cardinals last possession then there should've been a no call on the Peterson interception or there should've been calls on the said plays. Each gives us a much better chance of winning the game.

Deserving to win a game has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Quote:
There are some upset Cards fans, but it was a designed play in PHI -- the TE was going to release, but Arizona #91 held him.

https://twitter.com/MikePereira/status/407255377126780928

Mike Pereira gets paid to defend the officials.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we are in no way saying the refs cost us this game. I did in he moment cause, I was extremely mad. The outcome of the game is a lot closer if the refs call it fair

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That holding call on Matheiu was such BS. That call costed the Cardinals the game.
mtdowner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
That holding call on Matheiu was such BS. That call costed the Cardinals the game.

Very ticky-tack call. But if you call that a penalty you have to call the one on Floyd a penalty as well.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtdowner wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:

Very ticky-tack call. But if you call that a penalty you have to call the one on Floyd a penalty as well.

That's just the thing the fairness with the refs this game was extremely one sided. Pure and utter BS to anyone who says differently

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAmPacman wrote:
I think the least terrible call (lol) was the hold on Shaunessy.

El ramster on the sig
IAmPacman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtdowner wrote:
IAmPacman wrote:

Yup exactly what I was thinking. Also logically thinking about it how would the play have changed if Matheiu didn't even make contact with the Eagles WR? He had no chance of catching it because Peterson was in front of him anyways. God never seems like we get calls in our favor on the road.
SuperFlyTNT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys - there were questionable calls - I'm sure they'll get clarification from the league as to what was right and what wasn't - anyway, it won't help your blood pressure stewing about them.

Our protection was terrible, Carson threw some awful picks (and it's good at this point to question him throwing a deep ball), and the coverage also was lousy - all against a good team. This team cannot start out games like that on the east coast (did it against Jax if you remember). Philly's offense takes some adjusting to also - so I give Chip Kelly credit - I also give a lot of credit to their line. Most of us saw Foles at UofA - I didn't think he was going to be a great pro QB when he was there - so it's pretty impressive what that line and scheme have gotten out of him.

We still have a shot at the playoffs despite the schedule - we just have to play better...
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We almost have to win out now boys. Looks like Carolina may be locking up that 5th spot. Be nice if the Rams beat San Fran today

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The playoff picture right now for the Cardinals isn't looking good. So if we beat the Rams and then the Titans, we're at 9-5. Then we have to play in Seattle which will be as tough of a game as their is. So we drop to 9-6 and play the 9ers at home. Even if we win that game and go 10-6 how good of a shot do we have at making the playoffs? While I still think we can beat the Panthers handily, they have a 9-3 record. They still have to play the Saints twice but have to drop another game to get to a 10-6 record. We do hold the tiebreaker over them but how likely is it that they get to 10-6?

And then even if the 9ers drop to be 10-5 when we play them and we do beat them they most likely will hold the tiebreaker over us since they probably will finish with a better record inside the division.
eagles18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the DEN KC game and Peyton is NO Nick Foles

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 guys outside of the zebras that killed us- Tyrann Mathieu and Bradley Sowell. Both had pitiful games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: