Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Turkey game; GB vs. Lions GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroitroar wrote:
I hope Suh lifts Sitton up and throws him into Rodgers the first play GB's got the ball.

Yes, I hope Rodgers plays.

That would be quite a heave seeing Rodgers will be standing on the sidelines with a headset on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
detroitroar wrote:
I hope Suh lifts Sitton up and throws him into Rodgers the first play GB's got the ball.

That would be quite a heave seeing Rodgers will be standing on the sidelines with a headset on.

I figured I had to post that I indeed am hoping Rodgers will play to avoid such a smart comment like this, and yet it happens.

2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was Jimmy Schwartz I'd tell the team not to say anything about them. Then tell the media when asked about it that the NFL has issued a notice that players aren't allowed to talk about other teams and players and he is sure the league will take a note of this. Cool

Sig bet

Last edited by skatebeanz on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
flyguy1609

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing that sucks imo is both times these teams played they were both without each teams best player(a-rog n megatron) i wanna see what woulda happened if both were healthy for both meetings
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a team that is so 'dirty', I haven't ever heard then say anything about another player/coach/team. He gets on the Lions about professionalism, but a part of being a professional is leaving it on the field. Sitton's comments were not professional at all.
duanegarrison09

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/84388764/11-26-13-josh-sitton-joins-the-big-show-4pm-hour.htm

10:42

Bulletin board material may be an understatement

This is pretty stupid on Sitton's part. Why would you give your opponent bulletin board material when your entire season is on the line and you are starting your 4th string QB? Good lord. Confused

He might be 4th string but Mathew Flynn is going to light us up!
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitton just knows he can't block the dynamic duo so he's asking for red help. DL going after a QB say it ain't so

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Rockcity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sitton was a calculated shot.. I think they want us to try and kill the qb.. matt fn is notbeating this team. All they gonna do is try an quick hit [inappropriate/removed] and run it.

Crazy as it sounds I'd like to see Slay man nelson with little help at times. Make qb beat you..
.flash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand some of the desperation in here. It's not just Rodgers we're missing. It's Cobb, Finley, Bulaga, Sherrod, Barclay, Perry and Hayward. I think we might get Jolly and Shields back this week - hopefully. But we're banged up and it shows everywhere. Marshall Newhouse for one (our #3 RT being forced to start) will be abused on every play. Our defense hasn't looked good in weeks. We haven't won a game of the last four.

I still have hope that we can maybe pull this off but anyone that isn't giving the Lions the edge at this point is crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
I don't understand some of the desperation in here. It's not just Rodgers we're missing. It's Cobb, Finley, Bulaga, Sherrod, Barclay, Perry and Hayward. I think we might get Jolly and Shields back this week - hopefully. But we're banged up and it shows everywhere. Marshall Newhouse for one (our #3 RT being forced to start) will be abused on every play. Our defense hasn't looked good in weeks. We haven't won a game of the last four.

I still have hope that we can maybe pull this off but anyone that isn't giving the Lions the edge at this point is crazy.

We just lost to at the time 3-6 Pitt and 2-8 Tampa. All of this while Rodgers and Cutler are hurt. We had perfect opportunity to get a stranglehold on the division and have instead squandered it away to inferior teams. Thats why the desperation.

Adopt-A-Lion - Larry Warford, OG as in Original Gangsta
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to give a shoutout to both fanbases that we are being very classy thus far in this GDT. In the past, we have bickered and received bans from it. It's a heated rivalry, so it's refreshing to see people not so heated.

Hopefully this follows us to game time!

Good luck. Hopefully no more injuries on either team. This ought to be a good game.

Said the day after the Thanksgiving game.
gizmo2012

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
I feel sitton was a calculated shot.. I think they want us to try and kill the qb.. matt fn is notbeating this team. All they gonna do is try an quick hit [inappropriate/removed] and run it.

Crazy as it sounds I'd like to see Slay man nelson with little help at times. Make qb beat you..

Didn't Matt Flynn break the Packer record for most yards and most TD's against the Lions just a couple of short years ago. Fear-The-Flynn baby.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuhPLEX wrote:
This ought to be a good game.
Well Laughing What we scored like 22 points with, Rodgers, Cobb, Jones at 100%, Finley, Barclay. Now we have Flynn, Myles White, Brandon Bostic, Andrew Quarless and Marshall Newhouse, and our defense can't stop a nosebleed. Oh yeah, you guys were missing this one Megatron guy or something, heard he is back.

Detroit - 79
PackIR's - 5.2
Patriots - 0
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
.flash wrote:

We just lost to at the time 3-6 Pitt and 2-8 Tampa. All of this while Rodgers and Cutler are hurt. We had perfect opportunity to get a stranglehold on the division and have instead squandered it away to inferior teams. Thats why the desperation.

This. There were many confident fans around here weeks ago, but, after two tough losses, it's hard to have the same mindset.

Team Stylish
Jrugges

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
detroitroar wrote:

Well actually we thought he would be up in the press box, but seeing as it's just the sideline a flick from Suh's index finger should do the trick. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 5 of 19

Jump to: