Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Turkey game; GB vs. Lions GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleswoodsonuppercut.jpeg

claymatthewslatehitS.jpeg

Team Stylish
mxr124

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionFanRoxy wrote:
Well now... the Lions D line are a bunch of scumbags and Jim Schwartz is a ______.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/11/packers_josh_sitton_detroit_li.html

I'm going to give the Lions pregame speech right now:

This isn't about football. This is about pride. Pride in the guy standing next to you. Pride in the dedicated fans who show up each week in the seats, in the bars, and at home on the sofa with their family and friends. Pride in that honolulu blue lion that dons your helmet. And pride in the city it represents.

We've heard it all about us. We're 'dirty'. We're 'scumbags'. And our city- this city, should be ashamed.

And what do I say to you?

Be nice.

If Josh Sitton calls you a punk b!tch... be nice.

If Clay Matthews calls your momma a whore... be nice.

I want you all to be nice.

When you drive your shoulder into ribs of Matt Flynn, I want you to smile.

When you plant Eddy Lacy so far into the Lions turf that he needs to file a claims form from China to stand up, I want you to offer him a hand and be nice.

And when you tattoo that Nike swoosh on the [inappropriate/removed] of Josh Sitton and rip his f'ing head off, I want you to help him up, smile, and be nice.

You see. This is Detroit. We've weathered the storm. We've survived years of depression, mediocrity and downright despair. Hell, some of you might even feel that now. About us. About each other.

But there's one thing we've got that no one can take. Not a single man on this planet can take it from you unless you let them.

And that's pride.

This day is mired in tradition. Some may even say that lately, it hasn't been a good one for us.

On this day. In the next 60 minutes. You, the Detroit Lions, can start your own tradition and instill that pride into this city, this state, and each other.

A pride that says we will stand against all adversity, together, as OnePride.

OnePride.

Now let's go show these f_cking cheese head girls from the north what it means to be imported frm Detroit!

LET"S GO! ONEPRIDE!

--------------------------------------------------

My live version would be full of swearing, yelling and passion. I may not be happy with the Lions right now, but damn it, this is OUR HOUSE. And nobody, especially a bunch of cheese head freaks from the backwoods of freakin' Wisconsin are going to rip MY team and live to tell the tale.

You forgot "Win one for the Gipper!!" Laughing Laughing
Rockcity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying for ref help already I see.. probably be a ref game anyway.. no need to look stupid. The league will not let the packers down..
vikes22

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitton went full Sconnie. Never go full Sconnie.
Maverick12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, a lot of talk for someone who severely needs a haircut. Honestly though, the media has as much blame as Sitton in this. They're the ones that set up these rants with there "are the Lions dirty" questions.

On a side note, wasn't Sitton the one who proved he couldn't handle Twitter after the fail mary?

Sig credit: Smack

Team Stylish
Jrugges

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Sitton seriously wanna get Suh stomped?
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
40Year Pack Fan wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Armageddon approaches.

Flynn lights the Lions up like a Christmas Tree setting records for passing yards, passing touchdowns, rushing yards by a QB. He has such a good day he plays CB as well picking Stafford off three times.

His heroics lead the State of Wisconsin to declare the day after Thanksgiving Matt Flynn day.

Crying or Very sad

I'll take it.....Can I get that in writing?....

Sure. The last time Flynn played the Lions he earned MILLIONS of dollars.

Anyone remember FFMD that year? Flynn was suddenly worth at least a 1st round pick, if not multiple 1sts. I mean, the guy learned from Aaron Rodgers and was clearly a franchise QB.

I like FFMD.

It is quite the puzzlement. He seems to do well playing for us but stinks out the joint when he went to other clubs. Go figure... Think

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/84388764/11-26-13-josh-sitton-joins-the-big-show-4pm-hour.htm

10:42

Bulletin board material may be an understatement

This is pretty stupid on Sitton's part. Why would you give your opponent bulletin board material when your entire season is on the line and you are starting your 4th string QB? Good lord. Confused

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's funny how in Sittons little speech he calls it dirty to go after QB's. Sorry Josh, but that's called defense Laughing

And, this is going to suck. Either we will play soft to "prove" we're not dirty or somehow someone will find a way where they can call Suh dirty on a clean play.

R.I.P. Stylish
AtariB20

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Hmmm, a lot of talk for someone who severely needs a haircut. Honestly though, the media has as much blame as Sitton in this. They're the ones that set up these rants with there "are the Lions dirty" questions.

On a side note, wasn't Sitton the one who proved he couldn't handle Twitter after the fail mary?

That was TJ Lang... and he proved that he was one of the best people to follow on twitter last year because of that. TJ Lang is awesome
EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im starting Flynn in Fantasy, thats how much faith I have in him....and the Lions Pass D of late Laughing

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
gizmo2012

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is undeniable that the Lions are thought of as a "dirty team". Josh Sitton did not create that opinion, the Lions have, and I think it has cost you guys some games. My questions is - how have the Lions blown the chance to run away with the division this year. The Packers lost their star QB to injury, the Bears are damaged in many ways, yet the Lions are in position to blow it. What isn't going right with this team, especially with that front 4 on defense and that potent offense. It's either coaching or discipline, or both, in my opinion.
detroitroar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Armageddon approaches.

Flynn lights the Lions up like a Christmas Tree setting records for passing yards, passing touchdowns, rushing yards by a QB. He has such a good day he plays CB as well picking Stafford off three times.

His heroics lead the State of Wisconsin to declare the day after Thanksgiving Matt Flynn day.

Crying or Very sad

As crazy as all this sounds, its actually more likely than the Lions actually playing real football for 4 quarters.

Lord knows that cant happen.

detroitroar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this stuff from Sitton.

Right or wrong, it makes for an even more anticipated game.

Our players may not have a rebuttal, but I bet Gunther comes out and says something.

detroitroar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Suh lifts Sitton up and throws him into Rodgers the first play GB's got the ball.

Yes, I hope Rodgers plays.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 4 of 19

Jump to: