Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bored Mock Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mash3rramfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Bored Mock Draft Reply with quote

Been thinking about the Draft a lot lately so might as well make a Mock Draft. CnC much appreciated

I see us picking anywhere from 5-7 from Washington. I see us trading down to a team that needs a QB desperately. Gaining another 3rd rounder.

1a. Ha-Ha Clinton Dix S Alabama
With the trade down the top OL are not available and we fill a void. Dix and TJ could be a fierce Safety core that shapes up our defensive backfield

1b. Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama
I see Saffold walking at the end of the season. We pick up a strong tackle to put opposite of Long.

2. Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan St.
With the emergence of Tru I can see us either restructuring Finny or letting him walk. Dennard has been incredible for the Spartans this year and could be the perfect nickel corner.

3a. AJ McCarron QB Alabama
I know, I know there is a little bit of a Bama trend, but we need a younger back-up QB. Kellen has been playing good so far but we need to think of the future if Sam god forbids gets injured again or he doesnt pan out. I think AJ can fit this offense and he knows how to win.

3b. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
I think Kendall is gone as well. We need to replace him. Ferguson can step in and play right away. Or he can be a good rotational guy if we get a DT in the FA market.

4. Kelvin Benjamin WE Florida St.
Quick hasnt progressed as much as we all have hoped. Givens degressed. Bejamin is a tall receiver who is quick and has good hands. At 6"5 he is a tall receiver than can stretch the defense and be a great weapon.

5. Boseko Lokombo LB Oregon
Depth pick. He can run with most TEs and has the quickness to go sideline to sideline

6. Spencer Long G Nebraska
Was having a good year prior to an ACL injury can be a steal like Barrett Jones.

7. Aaron Lynch DE USF
Once thought to be a first round pick, Lynch can be a nice pick-up to add to our D-Line rotation.

Rams. Oregon Ducks. Dodgers. Brewers. Lakers. Arsenal
Deemo55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennard could be the first corner taken...would be a nice draft if that weren't the case. Even so, the Rams may look at him in the first round. The secondary is a mess.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hope that we could pick up more than a 3rd rounder for a trade down.

More of a priority needs to be put for OG imo, I like Dennard I just dont know about using a 2nd rounder on a corner.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should definitely get more than an extra 3rd from trading down from the 5-7 range, to a pick at which Clinton-Dix would be the BPA. But that's just being nit-picky.

I see your reasoning on McCarron, who's name is spelled way too closely to "Macaroon" to not mess with my head every time I type it. I need to watch more on him though.....

Good draft I suppose, there is still more football to be played in all fairness, which is why I haven't done a mock yet.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: