Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT New England @ Houston
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Best day IMO....Case showed tons of improvement (which is good even if nothing else, competition next season), we lost but kept the fans attention, and jags win LMAO...good day

If case is our QB next season we are in trouble. This draft is loaded at QB and we need one in the top 5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Best day IMO....Case showed tons of improvement (which is good even if nothing else, competition next season), we lost but kept the fans attention, and jags win LMAO...good day

If case is our QB next season we are in trouble. This draft is loaded at QB and we need one in the top 5

It's not that top heavy. It's Teddy and a bunch of guys worth a late 1st early 2nd.

If we can't get Teddy we should take Clowney and then a QB at the top of the 2nd. Whether it's Hundley, Mariota, Mettenburg, Carr is doesn't much matter. They are all about the same.

#JDI
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags won guys, congrats. If Bridgewater isn't available take Clowney (Clowney + Watt = wow) then take a QB in the second.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mse326 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

It's not that top heavy. It's Teddy and a bunch of guys worth a late 1st early 2nd.

If we can't get Teddy we should take Clowney and then a QB at the top of the 2nd. Whether it's Hundley, Mariota, Mettenburg, Carr is doesn't much matter. They are all about the same.

Im almost certain Hundley is staying another year, as he should, but ya, if dont get the 1st pick just take Clowney, Barr, Matthews and get a QB later on in the draft. No need to reach. We now control our own destiny for Bridgewater!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the Vikes are about to win!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clowny is a clown, overrated like crazy. He's lazy, out of shape and shows very little drive. Bust written all over him

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Confused Not sure why you say that from watching a KID in his 6th start and has showed VAST improvement......but yea, he sucks and Teddy is a guaranteed HOF Rolling Eyes
Jaytrajik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Clowney either. Mailing it in is not what I call a "can't miss" prospect.

life is one huge game that infinite awareness has with itself
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Confused Not sure why you say that from watching a KID in his 6th start and has showed VAST improvement......but yea, he sucks and Teddy is a guaranteed HOF Rolling Eyes

I didn't see improvement. He was 50% passing, he threw more picks than TDs and for the 6th straight game he had the ball in the 4th with a chance to lead the team to victory and he couldn't do it....if it was Schaub you would all be eating him alive.

He's not a franchise QB. I know that upsets local fans but its true

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

I didn't see improvement. He was 50% passing, he threw more picks than TDs and for the 6th straight game he had the ball in the 4th with a chance to lead the team to victory and he couldn't do it....if it was Schaub you would all be eating him alive.

First off Im not a local fan, I could give a [inappropriate/removed] less about U of H

2nd, we've been competitive EVERY game Case played. I think it is VERY clear that our TEAM is bad and yet when case took over, we remained competitive....he is in a tough spot and is playing well, NOT GREAT, but ok. UNLIKE Schaub who was playing bad. theres a difference.

No one is proclaiming case to be a future stud so stop being ridiculous. Youre walking around like ted or Mariota will come in here and be andrew Luck and just carry this team. WONT HAPPEN. Who ever we pick will struggle just as much as case, MAYBE more, we just don't know. Im ok if you prefer a qb in rd 1, thats totally acceptable, but quit bitching about Case and then turn around and ASSUME a rookie will be head and shoulders above him, because they won't be. No matter who our qb is next season, we will have some rough moments to endure. BUT hopefully our team can improve and we stay competitive and who knows, make the playoffs and see where it goes.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta's gonna mess around and get a win leaving us with some possession of the worst record in the league Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

First off Im not a local fan, I could give a [inappropriate/removed] less about U of H

2nd, we've been competitive EVERY game Case played. I think it is VERY clear that our TEAM is bad and yet when case took over, we remained competitive....he is in a tough spot and is playing well, NOT GREAT, but ok. UNLIKE Schaub who was playing bad. theres a difference.

No one is proclaiming case to be a future stud so stop being ridiculous. Youre walking around like ted or Mariota will come in here and be andrew Luck and just carry this team. WONT HAPPEN. Who ever we pick will struggle just as much as case, MAYBE more, we just don't know. Im ok if you prefer a qb in rd 1, thats totally acceptable, but quit bitching about Case and then turn around and ASSUME a rookie will be head and shoulders above him, because they won't be. No matter who our qb is next season, we will have some rough moments to endure. BUT hopefully our team can improve and we stay competitive and who knows, make the playoffs and see where it goes.

I wish everyone would quit acting like case is better than Schaub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

I wish everyone would quit acting like case is better than Schaub

... He is. Schaub is no longer capable of being a starting QB in the NFL.

As for whether Case has that ability still seems to be up in the air.
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schaub was having a terrible year, but he's a pro bowl MVP QB. Case is an 0-6 undrafted QB who has gotten great play from our D and has done nothing with it. We would have gone 3-3 over the last 6 games with a healthy Schuab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
Schaub was having a terrible year, but he's a pro bowl MVP QB. Case is an 0-6 undrafted QB who has gotten great play from our D and has done nothing with it. We would have gone 3-3 over the last 6 games with a healthy Schuab

You can't judge a QB's play by wins/loses.

Case actually had better numbers vs the Pats yesterday compared to Peyton Manning last week. Case wasnt the reason why we lost the game yesterday. Receivers didnt help him out in the 2nd half and our secondary is a freaking joke. You cant possibly blame Keenum for that.

FTR, I dont even think Keenum is a franchise QB contrary to UH homers I know, but there is no doubt he can be a solid backup for some team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: