Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Cleveland Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4715
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Teddy just as much as everyone else but watching this team grow week to week and win 3 out of the last 4 games is awesome to see.

I'm very excited about the progress the young guys have shown throughout the season.

With Dave calling the shots, I'm confident this team is on the right track.


Keep winning baby.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.Buzz


Joined: 16 Jul 2013
Posts: 1469
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
I want Teddy just as much as everyone else but watching this team grow week to week and win 3 out of the last 4 games is awesome to see.

I'm very excited about the progress the young guys have shown throughout the season.

With Dave calling the shots, I'm confident this team is on the right track.


Keep winning baby.


You were someone I wasn't sure what would say...

Laughing

Good to see there are some people happy about winning games though. These games might not get us into the playoffs, but it starts to build a winning culture here, that is what we need. There is a lot of things left to play out before now and the draft, we don't even know entirely who will be in it QB wise (Obviously Bridgewater will be, more so looking at Bortles/Hundley/Mariota/etc). Winning is only going to help the young guys.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20772
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it were up to me, we'd go 0-16 every year.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3580
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
If it were up to me, we'd go 0-16 every year.


#franchiseQBStanzi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46348
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
If it were up to me, we'd go 0-16 every year.
And based on your FFMD work, we wouldn't have to tank to get there.

#ShotsFired
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
If it were up to me, we'd go 0-16 every year.
And based on your FFMD work, we wouldn't have to tank to get there.

#ShotsFired
We gotta go Pokemon this year...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1990
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
If it were up to me, we'd go 0-16 every year.
And based on your FFMD work, we wouldn't have to tank to get there.

#ShotsFired
We gotta go Pokemon this year...

Or Game of Thrones
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20772
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My problem is that I listen to you guys too much in FFMD. You all made me take Geno at #2. Neutral

Game of Thrones should be the theme this year. Pokemon is good too.

edit: actually, FFMD this year wasn't too bad
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3580
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
My problem is that I listen to you guys too much in FFMD. You all made me take Geno at #2. Neutral

Game of Thrones should be the theme this year. Pokemon is good too.

edit: actually, FFMD this year wasn't too bad


but Geno.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DjBuddaH


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 7986
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the coaching job Gus is doing is great. We were the worst team in the NFL for the first 8 weeks of the season....now we can say that even though we lack talent on both sides, we will be competitive. I'm a firm believer in building every single position up equally.

If Henne is getting wins with this squad, it could be even better down the road with a younger QB. That being said, I also like to sit younger QBs a year or so to develop them. The only exception would be if you were drafting a Teddy Bridgewater who is termed "NFL ready". Outside of that let them sit behind a veteran. Henne isn't a great veteran, but a veteran none-the-less.
_________________

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1990
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it rain with Blaine
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vino


Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 1838
Location: Jacksonville, FL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
I think the coaching job Gus is doing is great. We were the worst team in the NFL for the first 8 weeks of the season....now we can say that even though we lack talent on both sides, we will be competitive. I'm a firm believer in building every single position up equally.

If Henne is getting wins with this squad, it could be even better down the road with a younger QB. That being said, I also like to sit younger QBs a year or so to develop them. The only exception would be if you were drafting a Teddy Bridgewater who is termed "NFL ready". Outside of that let them sit behind a veteran. Henne isn't a great veteran, but a veteran none-the-less.
I think Carr is just as NFL ready as Bridgewater if not a little more so since he's been growing up around the culture since he was 10 year old.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21999
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vino wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
I think the coaching job Gus is doing is great. We were the worst team in the NFL for the first 8 weeks of the season....now we can say that even though we lack talent on both sides, we will be competitive. I'm a firm believer in building every single position up equally.

If Henne is getting wins with this squad, it could be even better down the road with a younger QB. That being said, I also like to sit younger QBs a year or so to develop them. The only exception would be if you were drafting a Teddy Bridgewater who is termed "NFL ready". Outside of that let them sit behind a veteran. Henne isn't a great veteran, but a veteran none-the-less.
I think Carr is just as NFL ready as Bridgewater if not a little more so since he's been growing up around the culture since he was 10 year old.

I don't think that has any relevance.
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46348
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Vino wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
I think the coaching job Gus is doing is great. We were the worst team in the NFL for the first 8 weeks of the season....now we can say that even though we lack talent on both sides, we will be competitive. I'm a firm believer in building every single position up equally.

If Henne is getting wins with this squad, it could be even better down the road with a younger QB. That being said, I also like to sit younger QBs a year or so to develop them. The only exception would be if you were drafting a Teddy Bridgewater who is termed "NFL ready". Outside of that let them sit behind a veteran. Henne isn't a great veteran, but a veteran none-the-less.
I think Carr is just as NFL ready as Bridgewater if not a little more so since he's been growing up around the culture since he was 10 year old.

I don't think that has any relevance.
Correct. Archie and Peyton was a far better environment for Eli than anything Carr has had and he wasn't even close to NFL ready to start his career, whereas that same year Ben came from no pedigree and a small school and was NFL ready.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vino


Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 1838
Location: Jacksonville, FL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't say that's the reason he's NFL ready, it's just an advantage he has.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group