Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT: Chargers @ KC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a real nice hit by Te'o. Then it was real bad coverage by everybody else.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
That was a real nice hit by Te'o. Then it was real bad coverage by everybody else.

It was an impressive play.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most SD fans were talking in the Gen thread like us, but wanted to pop in here where the Gen trolls won't be and say good game. Congrats. Keenan Allen is an absolute beast. Rivers still has it. Was real exciting. Even though KC lost, I'm happy with how we did, as the O is growing and I think we continue to justify ourselves, playing that well without 2 of our 3 or 4 top players. Just can't give Rivers that much time.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
7 catches, 130 yards
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
Most SD fans were talking in the Gen thread like us, but wanted to pop in here where the Gen trolls won't be and say good game. Congrats. Keenan Allen is an absolute beast. Rivers still has it. Was real exciting. Even though KC lost, I'm happy with how we did, as the O is growing and I think we continue to justify ourselves, playing that well without 2 of our 3 or 4 top players. Just can't give Rivers that much time.

Yeah Houston and Hali changed the course of that game. And the offense (regardless of whether or not our D is good) definitely showed that they might not be as anemic as they are made out to be if you guys use some creativity. Got mad respect for you Jakuvious, one of the best posters on the entire forum. Hope the Chiefs can help beat down some teams so we have a chance at the playoffs. Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:

Chiefs offense looked legit today. Without your top two pass rushers that defense isn't elite anymore though. Hopefully they aren't out for long.

I love that we won but I hate that we did the Broncos a favor.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Jakuvious wrote:

Yeah Houston and Hali changed the course of that game. And the offense (regardless of whether or not our D is good) definitely showed that they might not be as anemic as they are made out to be if you guys use some creativity. Got mad respect for you Jakuvious, one of the best posters on the entire forum. Hope the Chiefs can help beat down some teams so we have a chance at the playoffs. Laughing

Thank you, greatly. And I will say, I'm happy there was no enmity at all between SD and KC fans today. Nothing but civility from Bolt fans.

I do have to ask, I haven't seen many SD games. Has the defense really been this bad all year? You guys have a good number of players who have impressed me in the past (Weddle, Butler, Reyes, and Liuget.)

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
7 catches, 130 yards
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jakuvious wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Jakuvious wrote:

Thank you, greatly. And I will say, I'm happy there was no enmity at all between SD and KC fans today. Nothing but civility from Bolt fans.

I do have to ask, I haven't seen many SD games. Has the defense really been this bad all year? You guys have a good number of players who have impressed me in the past (Weddle, Butler, Reyes, and Liuget.)

A lot of it is scheme, but a lot is talent deficiency. The CBs have actually regressed from Jammer and Cason. Part of it is terrible scheming, part of it is anemic pass rush, but a lot of it is that they just aren't very good. Reyes has had a major sophomore slump, Liuget has regressed a bit and gets a lot of dumb penalties, Butler has been injured and just not nearly as good, even Weddle has been shoddy in tackling at times, although the rest of him is just as good as always. Getting Ingram and a new pass rusher this offseason and a new corner will go a long way for this defense, assuming they fire Pagano and get a coordinator who runs press.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Habsawce

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a KC fan that was a heck of an entertaining game, all kinds of emotions for fans of both sides watching I would imagine!

Clutch drive from Rivers that's for sure and extremely solid game from your O-Line. Congrats guys, and see you week 17!
Zappaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to win, but I'm nervous about the injuries. To drop 41 @KC is awesome plus the redzone play calling was SO much better today than it was in the past. Having Green and Allen making plays makes me look forward to the future.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken
The early sense is Chargers tackle D.J. Fluker (right knee) is OK.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Reid boxing out Rivers from talking to the ref:

lol
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.chargers.com/multimedia/videos/Postgame-Victory-Speech-Kansas-City/30e889d7-ad58-44bc-bb19-b1479f6bb351

Post game locker room...

I really do like McCoy, he's had some growing pains but I just like how he handles things.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: