Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Bears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boboso20 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Boboso20 wrote:
I think Stacy, ogletree and long have really good games. 150 total yards for Stacy with 2 TD's, tree with 1 fumble rec for a TD and long with 2 sacks. I really think we run it right down their throats all game and we get some serious pass rush up front. We will still give up some big plays but I think we win this one easy. 31-17

This guy is optimistic to say the least.

Well I was a little close on my predictions. Stacy woulda had way more than 150 if he played in 2nd half and we really did run it down their throats all game long.

Yes indeed. Pie in face.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Im not sure if its been said already, but Saffold was a beast at Gaurd today.

yes an absolute beast. The line as a whole today looked damn good. At this point i wonder if he would stay with us at guard or go chase the money?

Like Ive been saying for a while, I think he enjoys playing for us and if we offered him decent money to play gaurd (I think we should) he would consider. I really dont think he will get many offers out there in FA

I would love to have Saffold back, but I can't agree with this...

Teams are gonna turn on the tape and see his potential to play 3 positions on the O-Line at a high level. NFL teams love these types...

They'll definitely have to factor in his injury history, but we don't have a lot of room for wiggle on a contract like other teams might...

IDOG_det on the sig...
Brodie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Im not sure if its been said already, but Saffold was a beast at Gaurd today.

yes an absolute beast. The line as a whole today looked damn good. At this point i wonder if he would stay with us at guard or go chase the money?

Like Ive been saying for a while, I think he enjoys playing for us and if we offered him decent money to play gaurd (I think we should) he would consider. I really dont think he will get many offers out there in FA

I would love to have Saffold back, but I can't agree with this...

Teams are gonna turn on the tape and see his potential to play 3 positions on the O-Line at a high level. NFL teams love these types...

They'll definitely have to factor in his injury history, but we don't have a lot of room for wiggle on a contract like other teams might...

Pretty much this. He played great at LT was good at RT and been awesome as hell at RG so far. Dude is gonna get paid

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish the NFL would discipline an official for obvious blown calls...

That Brockers call was one of the worst I've ever seen...

IDOG_det on the sig...
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
I wish the NFL would discipline an official for obvious blown calls...

That Brockers call was one of the worst I've ever seen...

It really is a shame that officiating in professional sports is such a fraternal profession. That culture, and the unions that were formed as a result of it, inhibit pro leagues from implementing any type of true job performance evaluation. They evaluate, but the program/consequences have no teeth whatsoever.

Improving officiating enhances the fan experience and improves the quality of competition in the game, which is their main product. It's going to take a horrifically blown call in the closing seconds of the Super Bowl to get the league to make changes.

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A simple solution, make the roughing the passer penalty reviewable in the booth, so it can be done quickly and efficently.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
A simple solution, make the roughing the passer penalty reviewable in the booth, so it can be done quickly and efficently.

It might be overkill, but I think all penalties should be challengable and it becomes the same thing where you have to choose the penalties you challenge wisely and there isnt an abundance of game stoppages.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

It might be overkill, but I think all penalties should be challengable and it becomes the same thing where you have to choose the penalties you challenge wisely and there isnt an abundance of game stoppages.

There's no way that they would allow for instant replay to be used for plays that can result in fines. The effectiveness of the fine as a deterrent relies on border line calls to be considered illegal. It's what implants caution in the minds of players.

Roger Goodell does not play games when it comes to "player safety"-which is really a guise for avoiding legal liability and protecting highly marketable products.

God love 'Merica!

DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

There's no way that they would allow for instant replay to be used for plays that can result in fines. The effectiveness of the fine as a deterrent relies on border line calls to be considered illegal. It's what implants caution in the minds of players.

Roger Goodell does not play games when it comes to "player safety"-which is really a guise for avoiding legal liability and protecting highly marketable products.

God love 'Merica!

Exactly, he doesnt even do it because he cares about players, hes just covering his own [inappropriate/removed].

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/27/analysis-notebook-week-12-3/
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/27/analysis-notebook-week-12-3/

Interesting stuff. In the words of Teddy KGB from "Rounders"- "'Pay that man his money'".

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: