Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Players critical of fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
if they dont want fans booing then give them something to cheer about. They arent heroes saving the world, they are being paid for the entertainment of the fans and they need to remember that. Without the fans there is no million dollar contract, so deal with

The players are definitely trying their best, playing it close and coming out pumped and ready.. but the group is just not good enough.
To me, when they start losing like the Falcons then i'll stop watching.. maybe Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raz wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
if they dont want fans booing then give them something to cheer about. They arent heroes saving the world, they are being paid for the entertainment of the fans and they need to remember that. Without the fans there is no million dollar contract, so deal with

The players are definitely trying their best, playing it close and coming out pumped and ready.. but the group is just not good enough.
To me, when they start losing like the Falcons then i'll stop watching.. maybe Smile

The Falcons were a play away from taking down a Super Bowl favorite in New Orleans last night, but their coach made a Kubiak-esque move in going for a 52 yard Field Goal down by 5 with 2 minutes left. There is a reason teams like the Texans and Falcons can't break thru and it starts with soft decision making like that. I do agree that the Texans have been competitive of late, but nothing will erase the memory of that Rams game where the entire team threw in the towel. It is a testament to just how far this team has fallen when losing close games to the Cardinals and Raiders is something to draw positives from for "effort." Losing to Matt McGroin should be on the franchise's top 5 worst moments list. Let's hope Rusty Smith doesn't play in a few weeks.

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't want any advantage. especially home field advantage. Keep this tank going.

^Gopher<3Wrestler^
simonwayne wrote:
The problem is not many people are like me, they'll complain when it fits their agenda and completely ignore bad officiating when it doesn't

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: