Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thomas Howard in Fatal Accident

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HangOnSloopy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Thomas Howard in Fatal Accident Reply with quote

http://www.kcbd.com/story/24001966/former-estacado-matador-thomas-howard-jr-killed-in-accident-monday

"Work Hard, Play Hard"
daboyle250 on the sig!
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I can't believe this. This is very tragic. Even though he played only 2 seasons with the Bengals, I can still remember how he was a beast in 2011.
It makes me wish now that the Bengals would of resigned him at the time after his contract was up, and perhaps he would still be alive right now.

R.I.P Thomas Howard. You will always be a Bengal.
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to come across as a bit of an [inappropriate/removed] hole with this post and it is not intended:

What are you doing driving your car at over 100 MPH at almost 1 AM? I hope drugs and alcohol were not involved, but I am afraid they probably were. It is a miracle only 2 people were killed in this accident, reading how it happened. It is a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to the families but damn, use a little judgment and this could've been avoided.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
I am going to come across as a bit of an [inappropriate/removed] hole with this post and it is not intended:

What are you doing driving your car at over 100 MPH at almost 1 AM? I hope drugs and alcohol were not involved, but I am afraid they probably were. It is a miracle only 2 people were killed in this accident, reading how it happened. It is a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to the families but damn, use a little judgment and this could've been avoided.

Tragic. Nothing less.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

Tragic. Nothing less.

It is tragic whatever the circumstances.

With a different course of events, he could easily be lining up for us Sunday week down in SoCal with his family watching him play for the Bengals.

Instead they'll be attending his funeral......

Tragic.
Hokie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was floored when I first read the news.

Prayers and well-wishes go out to his family. He was young and had a lot going for him. Very tragic, indeed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: