Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Skins @ Eagles PGDT - 1st place in the NFC East feels good
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blahman88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of what we say is sarcasm Nabbs

Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foles used to be scared to throw deep, I think it was because his arm wasn't strong enough and he wasn't very confident making those throws. Not that his arm is perfect, but Nick made a huge jump in arm strength since last year and it's very noticeable.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Jeezla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Foles used to be scared to throw deep, I think it was because his arm wasn't strong enough and he wasn't very confident making those throws. Not that his arm is perfect, but Nick made a huge jump in arm strength since last year and it's very noticeable.

Not really that noticeable to me. Seems like Nick just has better placement on his deep balls, but they seem to hang in the air longer than I'd like and our receivers have bailed him out a few times on underthrown deep balls.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

Not really that noticeable to me. Seems like Nick just has better placement on his deep balls, but they seem to hang in the air longer than I'd like and our receivers have bailed him out a few times on underthrown deep balls.

Not just deep balls though, all throws have much more zip behind them.

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Jeezla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

He does seem to have a little more zip on balls thrown 10-20 yards, but that might just be confidence.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!
Daimonas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

He does seem to have a little more zip on balls thrown 10-20 yards, but that might just be confidence.

I think the arm strength has always been there, the confidence is the biggest factor coming from a not so good first year into a great second year.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daimonas wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

I think the arm strength has always been there, the confidence is the biggest factor coming from a not so good first year into a great second year.

Could be the case, everyone was complaining about his arm strength last year though, it was visibly not coming out of his hands with a lot of force. This year nobody has really questioned his arm strength, I think that alone says a lot.

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Daimonas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Daimonas wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

Could be the case, everyone was complaining about his arm strength last year though, it was visibly not coming out of his hands with a lot of force. This year nobody has really questioned his arm strength, I think that alone says a lot.

Definitely. Could be he improved his footwork too, he looked a lot more stable(if that even means anything) vs the skins.

Can we acknowledge his sick pump fakes? I find myself falling for his pump fakes on more than one occasion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Nick's pumpfakes are definitely not foles gold.

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Jeezla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:

How great would it be if Nick did his dance moves whenever he runs in a td?

Phire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

When he ran it in last week he had this face:

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Hammertime52

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Phire wrote:

My laughter would be uncontrollable. He probably will after he wins superb owl mvp.

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Phire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if Nick just threw the game winning touchdown in the Superb Owl and is being interviewed...
"Nick, how do you feel?"
"Do Eagles have large talons?"

RainbowCarebear wrote:

AZ_Eaglesfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Imagine if Nick just threw the game winning touchdown in the Superb Owl and is being interviewed...
"Nick, how do you feel?"

Hahahah That would be so incredible, I am dying.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
"Nick, how do you feel?"

Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: