You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Pettigrew's overlooked ability
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Hopefully another team overvalues him so Detroit cuts ways with him.

Remember what 4-5 missed blocks he had in the second half of last week yet?

Not off top of my head and on the road right now thus posting less rap no Tim to look it up. Not going to go down this road. I want him gone. That is all. No new to clutter thread responding to this either.

So pretty much it was a bold faced lie like we all expected and now you're asking us to all forget about it. Gotcha.

I was as big of critic of Pettigrew as anyone for the first few games of the year, but he has played very well over the last several games and deserves the credit for doing so.

Not a lie. Feel free to prove it wrong I simply don't have time or ability to look at game on the road

AAL- Abdullah

Tigers suck. Thanks DD for never getting bull pen
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Not off top of my head and on the road right now thus posting less rap no Tim to look it up. Not going to go down this road. I want him gone. That is all. No new to clutter thread responding to this either.

So pretty much it was a bold faced lie like we all expected and now you're asking us to all forget about it. Gotcha.

I was as big of critic of Pettigrew as anyone for the first few games of the year, but he has played very well over the last several games and deserves the credit for doing so.

Not a lie. Feel free to prove it wrong I simply don't have time or ability to look at game on the road

they have, with video evidence. you just refuse to accept it.

I have mono you [inappropriate/removed]
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

I have yet to see any evidence shown but whatever floats you alls boat.

AAL- Abdullah

Tigers suck. Thanks DD for never getting bull pen
SuhPLEX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Water floats my boat

When I die I want the Lions to be pallbearers so they can let me down one more time.

No thanks

They would fumble my casket
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuhPLEX wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Water floats my boat

I'm not sure about water but I like floats. Especially root beer floats. Only thing better is a chocolate old fashioned.

On the topic of boats don't ever get a sushi boat. As you eat the sushi someone always takes the wrong piece and capsizes the boat. Rolling Eyes

Silly people.

Sig by Smack

Team Stylish
TimeForChange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Water floats my boat

I'm not sure about water but I like floats. Especially root beer floats. Only thing better is a chocolate old fashioned.

On the topic of boats don't ever get a sushi boat. As you eat the sushi someone always takes the wrong piece and capsizes the boat. Rolling Eyes

Silly people.

As someone who hates sushi, a sushi boat sounds like it wouldn't float anything for me.

What is a chocolate old fashioned?
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sushi is so absolutely incredible.

Team Stylish

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."
TimeForChange

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Out of all the arguments I have seen you make, this one alone has made me lose respect for you.

Laughing Wink
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:

Water floats my boat

Silly people.

As someone who hates sushi, a sushi boat sounds like it wouldn't float anything for me.

What is a chocolate old fashioned?

Its one of the drinks that was an original menu item at Dairy Queen. It was discontinued about 35 years ago.

It consisted of Soda Water, Ice Cream and your choice of flavoured syrup.

I guess its a variation of a float but instead of being limited by commercial soda pop flavours it allows for much greater flavour choices.

I have only found two locations that even remember what they were. About 15 years ago we were at a DQ in Winnipeg Manitoba and I happened to comment to my wife that I sure wanted an old fashioned. The owner was behind the counter, over heard me and said he'd make me whatever kind of old fashioned I wanted. Then about 7 years ago I was at a DQ in Grand Forks ND. It was an original style location, drive through and walk up only. It actually had the original DQ menus up so I asked if the menu was for real, they said yes so I actually had two old fashioned. The kids thought I'd flipped because everyone got two DQ treats. I tell ya, those were the two best beverages I think I've ever had. It was an obnoxiously hot day and we had driven all day long. They really hit the spot.

Sig by Smack

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:

Good Sushi is incredible. The rest, not so much.

Sig by Smack

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Out of all the arguments I have seen you make, this one alone has made me lose respect for you.

Laughing Wink

Any chance you've never had good Sushi?

Its important the fish is extremely fresh.

Sig by Smack

Team Stylish
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:

Laughing Wink

I used to not like sushi... until my wife and I went out with a bunch of her friends and ordered almost everything on the menu. We passed sushi around for hours, and trying different kinds really changed my opinion of it.

I now know how incredible it is: I'd eat it every day without hesitation. So many kinds, textures and flavors. It's amazing.

Team Stylish

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."
TimeForChange

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I can relate to diehard. When I talk about VHS and "Be kind, please rewind" the younger members of the family just look at me weird and go back to their Ipads.

Also, no sushi is good sushi.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
Sometimes I can relate to diehard. When I talk about VHS and "Be kind, please rewind" the younger members of the family just look at me weird and go back to their Ipads.

Laughing my kids always furrowed their brow when I talked about albums, records, LP's, jacket art and a ton of other stuff. Mention a rotary phone and watch the smoke come from their ears.

A while ago I took the time to demonstrate the difference in audio between an LP and a CD. One of my daughters bought a turntable the next week and hasn't bought a CD since.

Sig by Smack

Team Stylish
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
TimeForChange wrote:

Laughing my kids always furrowed their brow when I talked about albums, records, LP's, jacket art and a ton of other stuff. Mention a rotary phone and watch the smoke come from their ears.

A while ago I took the time to demonstrate the difference in audio between an LP and a CD. One of my daughters bought a turntable the next week and hasn't bought a CD since.

I remember all these things vividly and when I speak of them, my own wife looks at me like I am an alien. There isn't THAT much of an age difference (I keep trying to convince myself Laughing )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: