Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens at Bears GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Ravens at Bears GDT Reply with quote

Go.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Sugashane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raven's OL has struggled, so it will be interesting to see if we can harass Flacco. It is sad that Shea is doubtful, as this would be a game he may have been able to continue building confidence. IIRC the Ravens have also been poor running the ball, though admittedly I'm not sure if that is on the OL or Rice, but this could be a tremendous help for the Bear's defense, who play the run like a practice squad. Having Tillman out scares the crap out of me, because I don't trust the safeties with Jennings and Tillman in front of them, let alone with Frey and Bowman.

The Bears now have a legitimate claim to having the best WR due in the NFL, so McCown shouldn't need to have a great game to be productive. Forte will be a major player like usual, in both the running and passing game. The Ravens have a much better pass rush than the Bears, and it will be a solid test for our OL as well.

Overall, I think our Bears have 3-4 plays that we all end up yelling at the TV, but we come out with a 27-21 win in the end.
The march for 2,000 All Purpose Yards
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to figure out what defensive starter will get injured this game. Because it seems like every game we are losing someone.

This is a coin flip game for me as their strength is their defense and out strength is out offense.

If McCown plays well I think we win.

God I hope we win because if the Lions win and we lose we are 3 games back and probably done.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is pretty simple - if they can run on us they will probably win. They haven't been able to run on anyone all year. Not sure Rice isn't playing hurt. Of course, we haven't stopped the run all year either, so it's a tall task for our guys even against a bottom tier rushing team.

I think we reasonably contain it and win an ugly one something like 17-16.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
VeniceBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ said it best...if we stop them from running we will win. It's that simple. There are a few fundamentals you have to have to win football games, and one is time of possession. You have to be able to control the ball and the pace of the game and our defense hasn't been able to stop the run all year.

Sacks: 4
Tackles: 30.0
INTS: 0
FF: 0
FR: 1
bertuzzi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovin mccown, i see him having a great game again
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Chicago Bears on Saturday promoted defensive end Cheta Ozougwu to the active roster from the practice squad and waived linebacker Larry Grant ahead of Sunday's game against the Ravens at Soldier Field.

I'm guessing McClellin will be out tomorrow again.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The forecast for Sunday's Ravens-Bears game at Soldier Field is currently calling for "possibly severe" afternoon thunderstorms and winds in the 25-35 MPH range.

The chance of rain is 70 percent, and per Weather.com Sunday's storms could "contain damaging winds." It's not cold in Chicago -- it's been in the 50s and 60s Saturday and is expected to be around 65 on Sunday -- but the expectation of strong winds could be a concern for vertical passing. The Bears will play quick-out passing offense as they always do. The Ravens are more of a vertical passing team, so this could be a concern for Torrey Smith.

GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Quote:
The forecast for Sunday's Ravens-Bears game at Soldier Field is currently calling for "possibly severe" afternoon thunderstorms and winds in the 25-35 MPH range.

The chance of rain is 70 percent, and per Weather.com Sunday's storms could "contain damaging winds." It's not cold in Chicago -- it's been in the 50s and 60s Saturday and is expected to be around 65 on Sunday -- but the expectation of strong winds could be a concern for vertical passing. The Bears will play quick-out passing offense as they always do. The Ravens are more of a vertical passing team, so this could be a concern for Torrey Smith.

Yeah my grandparents said there is a possibility for tornadoes out there...

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really is a must win for the Bears.

Falling to 5-5, with a Lions win would put them 3 games back for the division and more than likely 2 games back of 2 teams for the final wildcard.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is one of those rare occasions where we have to break tendency and allow Tim Jennings to shadow Torrey Smith…wouldn’t mind seeing some safety help over the top more often than not either…he basically is Baltimore’s offence this season and is almost 450 yard ahead of any other receiver on the team…with the struggles they are having in the running game if we shut down Smith we should be able to outscore them.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@RapSheet: That’s a surprise. RT @Ravens: Haloti Ngata is inactive today for the Ravens. The Pro Bowler won’t play vs. the Bears.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
@RapSheet: That’s a surprise. RT @Ravens: Haloti Ngata is inactive today for the Ravens. The Pro Bowler won’t play vs. the Bears.
Caught a break there.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Biggs...

Quote:
#Bears inactives: Lance Briggs, Jay Cutler, Shea McClellin, Pat Mannelly, James Brown, Jonathan Scott, Jay Ratliff

ConVict90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Bowman starting at Corner today?

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: