Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T. 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14005
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
So davin Joseph beat out the number 2 overall pick Greg Robinson for the starting RG spot. Interesting. Think


LOLZ wut?????
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8160
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
So davin Joseph beat out the number 2 overall pick Greg Robinson for the starting RG spot. Interesting. Think


LOLZ wut?????


Yep. Not sure if Robinson is that raw and poorly performed or davin isn't really as washed up as lovie specified. Good debate to figure out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14005
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
So davin Joseph beat out the number 2 overall pick Greg Robinson for the starting RG spot. Interesting. Think


LOLZ wut?????


Yep. Not sure if Robinson is that raw and poorly performed or davin isn't really as washed up as lovie specified. Good debate to figure out.


We'll see this week.

It wasn't just Lovie and Licht that thought he was washed up...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8160
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
So davin Joseph beat out the number 2 overall pick Greg Robinson for the starting RG spot. Interesting. Think


LOLZ wut?????


Yep. Not sure if Robinson is that raw and poorly performed or davin isn't really as washed up as lovie specified. Good debate to figure out.


We'll see this week.

It wasn't just Lovie and Licht that thought he was washed up...


Oh based off his grading performance vs salary I agree. I said it too. I'm just saying in general it's one of the two suggestions...

A lot of people like Robinson as a franchise lt. He can't start at G?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buc Ball


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1078
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
So davin Joseph beat out the number 2 overall pick Greg Robinson for the starting RG spot. Interesting. Think


LOLZ wut?????


Yep. Not sure if Robinson is that raw and poorly performed or davin isn't really as washed up as lovie specified. Good debate to figure out.


We'll see this week.

It wasn't just Lovie and Licht that thought he was washed up...


Oh based off his grading performance vs salary I agree. I said it too. I'm just saying in general it's one of the two suggestions...

A lot of people like Robinson as a franchise lt. He can't start at G?

Would you want your potential franchise LT to start at RG though? It may be better for his long term development to get him work as the swing tackle, rather than having him take the majority of reps at a position you have no intention of keeping him at.
_________________
Adopt a Buc:

Doug Martin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calibucsfan


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 3430
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhvxkW6G227HG9ilPP

You guys need to check that out. Mean tweets NFL edition. Dashon Goldson has one. Made me LOL
_________________

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buc Ball


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1078
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I thought I was being smart when I started Foles over Rodgers this week

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
_________________
Adopt a Buc:

Doug Martin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buc Ball


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1078
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
And I thought I was being smart when I started Foles over Rodgers this week

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

And it gets worse Laughing
_________________
Adopt a Buc:

Doug Martin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caaddy24


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5666
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
So davin Joseph beat out the number 2 overall pick Greg Robinson for the starting RG spot. Interesting. Think


Also Ted Larson has beat out the Cardinals 2013 7th overall pick Jonathon Cooper at guard

I can see why Joseph was released with his salary and poor play but Larson and Zuttah? Why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28912
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Saints/Falcons game... Damn do Brees and Ryan look good. d'oh! Brick wall
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8160
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tmz-plans-to-release-proof-that-nfl--turned-blind-eye--to-rice-video-002259381.html

Wow. If this is true, would this spell the end of Roger Goodells reign as the commisiner ? The video was absolutely horrific but if they had access to this and only have him two games, he needs to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3366
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone watching MNF Giants at Lions? Gruden keeps slamming he Tampa 2 defense the Giants are running. Rightfully so cuz the lions and Stafford are killing them. I wonder if the Tampa 2 is outdated and is part of what leads to our defensive struggles?
_________________

Smack ^
#FireLovie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8160
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
Anyone watching MNF Giants at Lions? Gruden keeps slamming he Tampa 2 defense the Giants are running. Rightfully so cuz the lions and Stafford are killing them. I wonder if the Tampa 2 is outdated and is part of what leads to our defensive struggles?


It's been outdated for years now. Why do you think nobody runs it? Just mixes it in. The way the nfl is today, more TEs who are receivers in TE body, spread offenses, they destroy the seems in the Tampa 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil' Shorty


Joined: 23 Nov 2007
Posts: 3366
Location: NC...surrounded by lame Panther fans.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
Anyone watching MNF Giants at Lions? Gruden keeps slamming he Tampa 2 defense the Giants are running. Rightfully so cuz the lions and Stafford are killing them. I wonder if the Tampa 2 is outdated and is part of what leads to our defensive struggles?


It's been outdated for years now. Why do you think nobody runs it? Just mixes it in. The way the nfl is today, more TEs who are receivers in TE body, spread offenses, they destroy the seems in the Tampa 2.

Great. And we run pretty much only Tampa 2.
_________________

Smack ^
#FireLovie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buc Ball


Joined: 09 Oct 2011
Posts: 1078
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Lil' Shorty wrote:
Anyone watching MNF Giants at Lions? Gruden keeps slamming he Tampa 2 defense the Giants are running. Rightfully so cuz the lions and Stafford are killing them. I wonder if the Tampa 2 is outdated and is part of what leads to our defensive struggles?


It's been outdated for years now. Why do you think nobody runs it? Just mixes it in. The way the nfl is today, more TEs who are receivers in TE body, spread offenses, they destroy the seems in the Tampa 2.

A good TE against a Tampa 2 always has a big day. At least we don't face any top TEs, or have any in our division.

Oh wait.
_________________
Adopt a Buc:

Doug Martin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 26 of 31

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group