Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seahawks (9-1) vs Vikings (2-7): The Rise of Harvin?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too much. I've been crazy busy with work this year starting the new company. Missed you guys though.

Man our front 7 are planning lights out right now. Last game was one of the more exciting games I've watched in a long time.

I went to the TB game, wow did dodge a bullet there.

"We all we got, we all we need"
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Not too much. I've been crazy busy with work this year starting the new company. Missed you guys though.

Man our front 7 are planning lights out right now. Last game was one of the more exciting games I've watched in a long time.

I went to the TB game, wow did dodge a bullet there.

Planning lights out? Is that some sort of party or something? Wink

Glad your back man. Will it be permanent?

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah yeah, another super bowl stunt.. Jk

PLAYING....haha opps.

outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does TheOsprey ever drop by anymore?

Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Does TheOsprey ever drop by anymore?

Don't know haven't seen him in awhile last time i did he was being negative about Wilson.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message boards aren't designed for talking to each other casually or about other members. If you want to chat, head over to This Aint Hawks Talk.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
The message boards aren't designed for talking to each other casually or about other members. If you want to chat, head over to This Aint Hawks Talk.

Rolling Eyes

How dare we have 5 posts talking to a guy who hasn't been around forever.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
thedudehi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
I'm wondering how we shut down the Saints. I know our offense will do better than the 9ers. If Browner is back, we should be able to shut down their passing game as well IMO. Browner could be put on Jimmy Graham and Sherman on Colston (or vice versa) with Thurmond III on Kenny Stills and Maxwell on whoever else they have lined up at receiver. I'm probably most worried about Sproles as we have trouble with smaller backs usually. I was surprised the Falcons didn't use more of Jacquizz Rodgers honestly. When he touched the ball he did well.
I don't think of us as really a matchup team generally, but I do think you're right in this case. We'll have to shadow to some extent.

Against San Fran Sherman followed Boldin and against the Bucs VJax was covered by Browner or Sherm the whole game, even while in the slot.

I'd like to see us stick Browner on Colston the whole game. I think he'll actually fair better than Sherm and he wont need to be quite at full speed with Graham gimping.

I'm not sure we'll straight match up with the rest of the guys though. That doesn't seem like our style.

Browner will be out 4-6 weeks. The team might be IR'ing him. Sucks because we could use him against a player like Graham, but who knows if Carroll would do that.

I don't think we miss much by promoting Thurmond and Maxwell on the ends however.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon and Scruggs are supposed to be back too. Not saying Simon=BB, but Simon is more likely to be in our long term plan while Browner isn't, so getting him some snaps would be nice.

Although Thurmond, Maxwell and Lane are great options to have in case of injury.

IDOG_det

#JDI
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
Simon and Scruggs are supposed to be back too. Not saying Simon=BB, but Simon is more likely to be in our long term plan while Browner isn't, so getting him some snaps would be nice.

Although Thurmond, Maxwell and Lane are great options to have in case of injury.
I hope Simon plays. Really interested to see how he does. Not expecting much though. Laughing

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedudehi wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
I'm wondering how we shut down the Saints. I know our offense will do better than the 9ers. If Browner is back, we should be able to shut down their passing game as well IMO. Browner could be put on Jimmy Graham and Sherman on Colston (or vice versa) with Thurmond III on Kenny Stills and Maxwell on whoever else they have lined up at receiver. I'm probably most worried about Sproles as we have trouble with smaller backs usually. I was surprised the Falcons didn't use more of Jacquizz Rodgers honestly. When he touched the ball he did well.
I don't think of us as really a matchup team generally, but I do think you're right in this case. We'll have to shadow to some extent.

Against San Fran Sherman followed Boldin and against the Bucs VJax was covered by Browner or Sherm the whole game, even while in the slot.

I'd like to see us stick Browner on Colston the whole game. I think he'll actually fair better than Sherm and he wont need to be quite at full speed with Graham gimping.

I'm not sure we'll straight match up with the rest of the guys though. That doesn't seem like our style.

Browner will be out 4-6 weeks. The team might be IR'ing him. Sucks because we could use him against a player like Graham, but who knows if Carroll would do that.

I don't think we miss much by promoting Thurmond and Maxwell on the ends however.

I think Kam will mostly be the one on Graham.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

How dare we have 5 posts talking to a guy who hasn't been around forever.
I didn't say you couldn't. In fact, I encouraged it by saying you should move it over to TAST. Knock it off with the attitude please.

ram29jackson wrote:
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
thedudehi wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:

I think Kam will mostly be the one on Graham.

That scares the hell out of me. I hope they use one of Lane or Maxwell as well and double team the guy.
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedudehi wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:

Yeah I said that before that was announced. I heard he'll miss 4-6 weeks.

I wouldn't normally say we'd miss him much, but there isn't a player in the NFL that's a better matchup for covering Jimmy Graham

ram29jackson wrote:
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:

Wow Tats. Wow.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: