Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WK11 ATL@TB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrell123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
funny... with Spoon back Worrilow is starting over Dent in the middle... a year ahead of when I thought it would happen.
Another 3rd rd dud.... That's why you never take a 2 down LB so early in the draft.. Worrilow is waaay better.... TD shouldve learned his lesson with Lofton.(and Lofton was a lot better than Dent). Im guessing Dent was a "team captain" at UGA. Rolling Eyes

I don't see what your issue is with team captains and bringing in good character guys. There's nothing wrong with doing it. It's how the Patriots won 3 super bowls. So quit with the BS there, terrell. I'm sure you want your thugs, but that's not how Blank wants the team.
NE brought in all types of players with so called "character concerns" when they made all their runs. So horrible example. Its ok to have some high character guys on your roster. Nothing wrong with that. But TD goes overboard with this shizz.. Passing over Studs for nice guys just because they got into a little trouble in high school or college is just nonsense imo.. Its part of growing up for SOME PEOPLE..... Hell, most of the time trouble comes after you, you don't go looking for it. Trust me. It happens. Especially if you come from where I come from. You can be taken downtown and booked for basically walking your girl home from a football game for crying out loud...(happened to me b4. Arrested for being in a known drug area, EVEN THOUGH ITS YOUR ONLY WAY HOME. smmfh. Theres your police record. So let the "character concerns" begin.) Name me 1 roster in the NFL thats full of "high character" players... Every team I can think of that has won over the past few years has more than a few guys that had "concerns" coming out of college on their roster. But whatever..... And remember, just because you haven't been in trouble with the so called "law" before, doesn't mean you have "high character"(whatever the fk that means..) Ever heard of 2nd chances to prove yourself? Ive been given more than my share, so perhaps this is why I hate passing on talent because of their past.. But I can see why it doesn't bother you..... Wink And do you even know what a thug is? I doubt it.
Thug:
Someone who is going thru struggles, and continue to live day by day with nothing for them(Brian Banks.The guy you worshiped. Remember him?). To be a true thug means you haven't had it good your whole life, and you intend to change that, and get out of the ghetto if that's where you are. You do whats right, and you don't take [inappropriate/removed] from anyone! You don't have to be a stereotypical "gangsta" to be a thug. A skater can be a thug, a nerd can be a thug, a hick can be a thug, a prep(Scar) can be a thug. Hell, an old [inappropriate/removed] man can be a thug.... So forget your stupid fukkin stereotypes and thinking that everybody has to fit into one group, and be labeled. So yeah, Ill take a football team full of "thugs" over a team full of no blocking, no tackling, no heart, choir boys any fukkiin day.... Btw, my post had more to do with TD taking 2 down lb's so early in the draft(Lofton(not resigned), Dent(benched for an UFA)). But I see you ignored that part.

Last edited by terrell123 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New England built a locker room with high character players. it wasn't until after 3 championships in 4 years that they brought in character concerns.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Meh. Just because Worrilow has played good doesn't mean GSU was wrong for giving you crap for calling him great after a few preseason games.

No, but it does. He dismisses pretty much any opinion I have. So he can EAD.

No, it really doesnt. I dismiss any opinion you have that rely on these mythical sources that always end up being wrong.

And scar, youve been warned about using that kind of insult already, what does it take to sink in?
terrell123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
New England built a locker room with high character players. it wasn't until after 3 championships in 4 years that they brought in character concerns.
Yeah, and all of those high character "thugs" were cheatin their azzez off. Laughing Bill and Tom included. So schwateva.... And off the top of my head, Im pretty sure they brought in Terry Glenn before their 1st Championship........ Ever heard of him?

Last edited by terrell123 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news, Snelling was just arrested this morning and charged with possession of marijuana...

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-falcons/2013/nov/15/report-falcons-rb-jason-snelling-arrested-charged-/

#FreeToddGurley
terrell123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
In other news, Snelling was just arrested this morning and charged with possession of marijuana...

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-falcons/2013/nov/15/report-falcons-rb-jason-snelling-arrested-charged-/
LMFAO. So much for this "high character" BS... Just shows you, the players with so called "character concerns" are the ones that live in places where you are more likely to get caught up...(Its easy to point them out) Who woulda thought? Snelling a chiefer? Oh well. Does this make him a "thug" Scar? Hell, I guess he's tired of using "legal" drugs that will kill you(pain killers, opiates, liquor, etc.......) to heal his pain, get a buzz, or whatever......Cant blame him for that... Smoke on JS.... Laughing
terrell123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
NE also had Tom Brady and Bill Belichek. Give us those two hof'ers, and we might have 3 championships too. The Falcons lack toughness. Soft as tissue... They lack fire and intensity(see all of the blown big leads. Teams know all they have to do is punch the Falcons in the mouth in the 2nd half and they'll shrivel like a leaf.)) If that means bringing in a few Richie Igcognito types,(thugs as you like to call them) through the draft or FA to kick them in the [inappropriate/removed] a few times, then so be it....... I'll take a team with a bunch of Ritchies over a team with a bunch of Jonathon Martins any day.. Hell, you saw what 1 "thug" could do for an avg Oline(Dahl).
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Douglas should be ready to go, but Gonzo may not be. If there's any bright side to that, we'll finally get to see Chase Coffman.

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

LMFAO. So much for this "high character" BS... Just shows you, the players with so called "character concerns" are the ones that live in places where you are more likely to get caught up...(Its easy to point them out) Who woulda thought? Snelling a chiefer? Oh well. Does this make him a "thug" Scar? Hell, I guess he's tired of using "legal" drugs that will kill you(pain killers, opiates, liquor, etc.......) to heal his pain, get a buzz, or whatever......Cant blame him for that... Smoke on JS.... Laughing
Take some tips from Ruskie on how to troll properly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we DID have a fairly deep backfield before Snelling decided to cruise around winder with one very illegal car. Honestly smoking up while driving is one thing, but doing so while driving without a valid license and not having insurance, registration, and riding around with a dealer tag is just ridiculous.

If a cop wants to they can send you to jail for anyone of those paperwork violations, the reefer just sealed the deal. Its really a shame, Snelling was always one of my favorite players consistently a hard worker and spark for our offense when he needed to be. I hope he can stay on the team, but its not very likely.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

Snelling also wasn't drafted by Dimitroff.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I say I want to win. I would like to pick high in the draft. But at the same time I want to beat a division rival.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

No shizz Sherlock. Never said he was. He's still a part of the team isnt he? Just showing you it can be ANYBODY. Not just the players with so called "character concerns". That's why Id draft talent over so called choir boys.. Cause you never know... Get it? Funny thing is, it was a guy like Snelling and not a guy like Tyronn Matheui(whos still balling out btw)

Last edited by terrell123 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

No shizz Sherlock. Never said he was. He's still a part of the team isnt he? Just showing you it can be ANYBODY. Not just the players with so called "character concerns". That's why Id draft talent over so called choir boys.. Cause you never know... Get it?
You have already been warned once. There's other ways to respond. That first comment isn't needed.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

No shizz Sherlock. Never said he was. He's still a part of the team isnt he? Just showing you it can be ANYBODY. Not just the players with so called "character concerns". That's why Id draft talent over so called choir boys.. Cause you never know... Get it?
You have already been warned once. There's other ways to respond. That first comment isn't needed.
Yeah I was warned, for responding to a guy who said"I cant believe weed is illegal" and that our govt was a joke before I did. I was just responding to him. Why wasn't he warned? And Ive seen worse than "no shizz Sherlock" on these boards before.. But whatever...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: