Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WK11 ATL@TB
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
falcons145

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: WK11 ATL@TB Reply with quote

Well I guess I'll make the weekly post. I predict falcons win a close one 30-24
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so sure if we can win this one. TB got their first win last week over MIA, and if they keep that momentum we very well could lose this game. I just do not see us sweeping them. That being said, I have us losing this game.

#FreeToddGurley
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out boys, that Tampa DLine is nasty. They manhandled our OLine...I would hate to see what happens with ya'lls.

Adopt-A-Saint:
Kenny Vaccaro 28 Tkls 2 PD 1 SCK
Ben Watson 9 Rec 64 Yds
falcons145

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Watch out boys, that Tampa DLine is nasty. They manhandled our OLine...I would hate to see what happens with ya'lls.

Lol same for your team, yall have to block what is arguably the best front in the NFL next this weekend
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:

How about you worry about San Fran and let us worry about Tampa Wink

#FreeToddGurley
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot me. Stone me. I dont care, but Im hoping for a loss. I want that draft pick. I want Jadeveon Clowney. I want the next Julius Peppers. A win by Tampa ties us for that pick. With all that said, I see no way we lose. With all our injuries, we are still head and shoulders above Tampa, as long as we come out with some fire.

Falcons-19
Bucs-17

#JDI
Patro14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a win. I think tanking the season creates a mediocre mentality inside the team and it will hurt us in the long run. I play to win as I think I have a winning attiude and mentality, I hope this team does as well.

But after the last two performances and the Bucs coming with some momentum, I think we may end up losing. It's quite a possible scenario that Ryan gets killed by their dline, throws couple of picks under pressure and we end up losing 14-10.

Hopefully we'll take this game though and the team remembers how good winning feels.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Shoot me. Stone me. I dont care, but Im hoping for a loss. I want that draft pick. I want Jadeveon Clowney. I want the next Julius Peppers. A win by Tampa ties us for that pick. With all that said, I see no way we lose. With all our injuries, we are still head and shoulders above Tampa, as long as we come out with some fire.

Falcons-19
Bucs-17

I want a loss too. We need a high pick. If we don't get Clowney or Barr, I'd love to trade down to about 10-15 and get a few extra picks and possibly a Louis Nix, Khalil Mack, Taylor Lewan, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame on you guys that want us to lose to the Bucs, our division rivals. Lets also PRAY that we roll over and get reamed up our rears by Brees on TNF Rolling Eyes

We'll still be in the top 10 for a prime pick no matter what. Im actually hoping we trade down and get Cyril Richardson and a pass rusher or OT.

Anyways, Im thinking that getting the leader of our defense back along with a hopefully healthier roddy will give us the edge over the bucs who just remembered what its like to win again.

Either way I think this'll be a close one. Ya they're missing their top two running backs but they've still got an extremely talented defense and a smart rookie under center in Glennon. 23-17 Falcons

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
falcons145

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
Shame on you guys that want us to lose to the Bucs, our division rivals. Lets also PRAY that we roll over and get reamed up our rears by Brees on TNF Rolling Eyes

We'll still be in the top 10 for a prime pick no matter what. Im actually hoping we trade down and get Cyril Richardson and a pass rusher or OT.

Anyways, Im thinking that getting the leader of our defense back along with a hopefully healthier roddy will give us the edge over the bucs who just remembered what its like to win again.

Either way I think this'll be a close one. Ya they're missing their top two running backs but they've still got an extremely talented defense and a smart rookie under center in Glennon. 23-17 Falcons

EXACTLY! These division games are what the NFL is all about, we draft people to win these games, it's silly to want to lose rival games even if you want a draft pick
kja92

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's disgusting... I would throw up if we lost

Ohio State Buckeyes: Offseason
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HD and Tony both seem to be fairly injured.. So theres that.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/injury-report.html

Its amazing how inconsistent this team has been in every way this year. Especially on the injury report. There hasn't been more than one of our star weapons on offense actually healthy all season. New Orleans, when Tony S-Jax and Julio were all fairly healthy was the only week. Since then Julio S-Jax and Roddy have all been some degree of injured week after week. And now that Roddy and S-Jax might finally be getting close to fully functional Tony and Douglas who have been carrying the load go down. I'm not normally a superstitious man but damn it if this team isn't cursed this year.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banana oil.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kja92 wrote:
That's disgusting... I would throw up if we lost

Get you bucket ready. Crying or Very sad
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
HD and Tony both seem to be fairly injured.. So theres that.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/injury-report.html

Its amazing how inconsistent this team has been in every way this year. Especially on the injury report. There hasn't been more than one of our star weapons on offense actually healthy all season. New Orleans, when Tony S-Jax and Julio were all fairly healthy was the only week. Since then Julio S-Jax and Roddy have all been some degree of injured week after week. And now that Roddy and S-Jax might finally be getting close to fully functional Tony and Douglas who have been carrying the load go down. I'm not normally a superstitious man but damn it if this team isn't cursed this year.

Imagine if you told us that Drew Davis would be out #1 receiver in the preseason. Look how far we've fallen.

Now only swoosh is happy.

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: