Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11 (SNF): KC Chiefs @ Denver Broncos
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Week 11 (SNF): KC Chiefs @ Denver Broncos Reply with quote

Denver Broncos
Pass offense: 1st
Rush offense: 20th
Pass defense: 30th
Rush defense: 4th

Kansas City Chiefs
Pass offense: 27th
Rush offense: 12th
Pass defense: 6th
Rush defense: 25th

^^^ They need to unleash this guy and give him some PT.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.

Last edited by TheChosen186 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdevine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Broncos source: Manning: "Absolutely will play Sunday against Chiefs." MRI showed aggravation of his right high ankle sprain. No new damage

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/399971170755162113
paul-mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChosen186 is now the lucky GDT starter.

Denver will win this game 31-17. I still think out offense is unstoppable over 60 minutes. All we need to do is contain Jamaal Charles.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is going to be so ridiculously exciting to watch. Can't wait.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
bobdevine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One concern with Manning's sprain is protecting him from additional hits.

Chris Clark has been okay with filling in for Clady but Clark has trouble with speed rushers. KC has good edge rushers with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. This game will be a tough game for the OL.

My guess is that the coaches will tell Clark that it's better to just grab a rusher if he gets beat because a holding penalty is better than another hit on Manning. More plays may be called with a blocking TE on that side.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This GDT is pretty pathetic. I mean, lets put in a little more effort in the OP.

BroncoinGermany wrote:
This game is going to be so ridiculously exciting to watch. Can't wait.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for our OC to do a little soul searching. Does he really want to keep up the 3 wides or maybe mix in some more two TE/Max protect schemes.

PM's been taking a beating against mediocre defensive and pass rush teams. That changes in the next 3 with NE sandwiched between KC home and away.

Now he gets to take a beating from two teams that are really good at it.

With a little change up from our OC, less predictability and better situational play calling we should win this. Our D will be tough for KC to deal with. It's our O I'm concerned with. Strip sacks, pick sixes, 3 and outs won't cut it against the Chiefs.

Interesting point, in the last twenty one games, we've only been held to less than 30 points twice and under 20 once. That was against KC scoring 17.
thebestever6

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope gase or Manning use the screen game rb and wr and draw plays to counter the Chiefs pass rush . There are so many ways to counter a pass rush and if this offense fails to do that and Manning gets hurt I will be beyond mad. Running a no huddle fast pave offense may also neutralize the pass rush.

I think I am the only one that thought the oline played well last game those big hits weren't really their fault it was more or so cheap plays by the chargers dline. You should never go after a qbs leg while he is planting to throw accidental or not. I was shocked there was no penalty. I think the qb is protected too much but that was a penalty. If Suh were to do that he would be fined 100k. I even saw a call in an early game where there was a penalty for the qb getting hit in the neckm

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:

Denver will win this game 31-17. I still think out offense is unstoppable over 60 minutes. All we need to do is contain Jamaal Charles.

Our key offensive players for Peyton will be Moreno, Julius, and Welker. Anderson too but that's if he plays. I am already positive both Decker and DT will suck since KC plays purely press coverage and jams the WR.

The great thing about this offense is the amount of weapons we had. We just had Decker and DT last season and that was it and that is why we somewhat struggled offensively in the playoffs against hte Ravens. They were pressing and being physical with them. We had to rely on Dressen, Tamme, and Hillman in the pass game.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is KC's weak link on defense which we can exploit? I hate them so much that I could think of many things I'd rather do than watch them via GamePass.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
What is KC's weak link on defense which we can exploit? I hate them so much that I could think of many things I'd rather do than watch them via GamePass.
Terrible run defense

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think with their pass rush, JDR needs to put in a game plan to provide a heavy dose of Knowshon and Bell. I thought Bell started to look really good yesterday. The only time I like seeing the Broncos pass happy is in the redzone. I love it when teams thinks they can blitz Manning in the red zone. He torches them everytime.

I am not worried about the Chiefs offense except for Charles, who I think will have a few big runs, but not much more. The Chiefs are going to try and keep Manning off the field like the Chargers tried to do. So, I expect them to run a lot, but the Broncos run defense looked pretty good yesterday. Knighton is an animal.

Also, if the Chief do decide to drop back, I think Von is just starting to get into stride, I wouldn't be surprised of a breakout game from him. If the Broncos are up and Alex Smith is forced to pass, it is a done deal for the Bronocs they will torch the Chiefs.

Overall, I am going with a low scoring event in this game. 21 - 14, Broncos.
broncos67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChosen186 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:

Our key offensive players for Peyton will be Moreno, Julius, and Welker. Anderson too but that's if he plays. I am already positive both Decker and DT will suck since KC plays purely press coverage and jams the WR.

The great thing about this offense is the amount of weapons we had. We just had Decker and DT last season and that was it and that is why we somewhat struggled offensively in the playoffs against hte Ravens. They were pressing and being physical with them. We had to rely on Dressen, Tamme, and Hillman in the pass game.

CJ Anderson is not a key offensive player. You are a freaking joke dude. Seriously, bring something real to the table.

Thanks, Tzimisce
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChosen186 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:

Clady will be a key offensive player if he plays, too.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:

Clady will be a key offensive player if he plays, too.

That would be awesome! I think Steve Atwater is available to play safety this week too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: