Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MNF Week 10: New England Patriots @ Carolina Panthers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 11029
Location: Deadpulse on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is more likely:

McCourty moving to CB if Talib and Fonz can't play

or

Going into the game with Ryan, Arrington, Marquice Cole and ... gasp ... Justin Green being promoted to the active roster

Mad
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola
Catches: 4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4938
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your oline better show up. Our guys still have nightmares of that front 7 Laughing
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 9298
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
Your oline better show up. Our guys still have nightmares of that front 7 Laughing


Oh our O-line is hurt as hell. HOPEFULLY (you never know with McD) they go with quick short passes to Dola and Jules and screens with Vereen early along with some shot gun draws and stretch run plays.
_________________

Sigs-Taking Requests
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 11029
Location: Deadpulse on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
o_0 wrote:
Your oline better show up. Our guys still have nightmares of that front 7 Laughing


Oh our O-line is hurt as hell. HOPEFULLY (you never know with McD) they go with quick short passes to Dola and Jules and screens with Vereen early along with some shot gun draws and stretch run plays.


We can't do that, we have to throw it deep to Dobson every play remember.
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola
Catches: 4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pats#1


Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 5525
Location: Plymouth, MA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh....I have Cam Newton and Tom Brady in fantasy and know I should start Newton but just cant bring myself to do it.

Cant root against the Pats....even a little bit.
_________________


Sig credit: Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ziggy19


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 3107
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need a Hail Mary for my 3rd wr in Fantasy Football and these guys are on the waiver wire as Free Agents. Any comments appreciated. Will the Patriots have a hard time in coverage and LaFell makes a good gamble or does Brady under pressure attack with short passes and Edelman becomes a factor? Thanks in advance for any input you may offer.
Kris Durham Det
Brandon LaFell Car
Tiquan Underwood TB
Mike Brown Jax
Greg Little Cle
Julian Edelman NE
Stephen Hill NYJ
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dalton


Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 2759
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ziggy19 wrote:
Need a Hail Mary for my 3rd wr in Fantasy Football and these guys are on the waiver wire as Free Agents. Any comments appreciated. Will the Patriots have a hard time in coverage and LaFell makes a good gamble or does Brady under pressure attack with short passes and Edelman becomes a factor? Thanks in advance for any input you may offer.
Kris Durham Det
Brandon LaFell Car
Tiquan Underwood TB
Mike Brown Jax
Greg Little Cle
Julian Edelman NE
Stephen Hill NYJ


Don't start Edelman. Vereen is back and Edelman will be the 5th target at best.
_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Patriot - Aaron Dobson
Receptions: 3 | Yards: 38 | TDs: 0 | YPR: 12.7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 5499
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We won't have a running game. If we win, Brady and the passing offense has to dissect the back end of Carolina's defense apart. If the same Brady from 7 games shows up, we lose.
_________________

Logan Ryan
Tackles:13 Forced Fumbles:1
PDs:3 INTs:1 Pick 6s:


Deadpulse Ink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Pats#1


Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 5525
Location: Plymouth, MA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
We won't have a running game. If we win, Brady and the passing offense has to dissect the back end of Carolina's defense apart. If the same Brady from 7 games shows up, we lose.


The one that was missing all of his offensive weapons???
_________________


Sig credit: Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9206
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mc86's favorite RB is ruled out for the game.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24768
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
Mc86's favorite RB is ruled out for the game.


Just bizarre that he's still around. If he had looked good in camp, I could understand but I don't see what the upside is in keeping him around.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9206
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Mc86's favorite RB is ruled out for the game.


Just bizarre that he's still around. If he had looked good in camp, I could understand but I don't see what the upside is in keeping him around.


Veteran leadership?
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24768
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Mc86's favorite RB is ruled out for the game.


Just bizarre that he's still around. If he had looked good in camp, I could understand but I don't see what the upside is in keeping him around.


Veteran leadership?


I don't think that's worth keeping him on the roster for (if it's even a factor)

The curious part to me is that they're usually pretty aggressive about cutting these types of guys (too injured to play, fringe roster player) and bringing them back (if healthy) later on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12522
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
Which is more likely:

McCourty moving to CB if Talib and Fonz can't play

or

Going into the game with Ryan, Arrington, Marquice Cole and ... gasp ... Justin Green being promoted to the active roster

Mad

Probably B. Harmon, Wilson, and Ebner is far more awful.

I don't get how Leon is sticking around but he somehow he manages.
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot: Tim Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Iron_man


Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Posts: 457
Location: SF, South Dakota
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
TomRalph wrote:
Which is more likely:

McCourty moving to CB if Talib and Fonz can't play

or

Going into the game with Ryan, Arrington, Marquice Cole and ... gasp ... Justin Green being promoted to the active roster

Mad

Probably B. Harmon, Wilson, and Ebner is far more awful.

I don't get how Leon is sticking around but he somehow he manages.

I think its because Leon is tied for most kick returns for a TD and bill thinks that he'd be better then Blount when he comes back? Confused
_________________

Adopt a patriot 2013: Tavon Wilson
Adopt a patriot 2014: Julian Edelman
Catches:44
Touchdowns:1
Yards:453
AVG: 10.3
Runs:5
Yards:43
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 6 of 51

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group