Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nug's November Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawgX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Nug's November Mock Reply with quote

I think if the Browns want McCarron and Evans in the first round, Evans would have to be the first pick and McCarron would be taken with the pick from Indianapolis. I'm not sure if Evans would be available at #16 overall, let alone at #24 overall.

Anyway, I like the Evans pick. I'm not sure if I'd want him over Watkins, but I need to see more of Evans in order to decide who I like more.

I'm not sure how I feel about McCarron. I think he should be a good quarterback, but I don't know if he'll ever be a top ten quarterback. I definitely wouldn't hate the pick (unless there was another QB available who I definitely like better), but I'm not sure if I'd really like the pick. As of now, I'd say I'd just be okay with the selection of McCarron.

I'm hoping Robertson starts playing well again, but it looks like he's destined to be a backup. I would like Shazier, but I won't be surprised if he's taken in the first round.

I don't know why so many people are keen on the idea of replacing Schwartz. He started off slowly, but he's played better as the season has gone on and he had a very good rookie year. Plus, it probably didn't help that he was stuck playing next to Cousins. As soon as Lauvao returned, Schwartz seemed much better and it's not like Lauvao is particularly good. If they find a much better RT, then fine as I'm sure Schwartz could play RG. But I rather acquire a guard and hopefully that's through free agency rather than the draft.

Would love Hyde and Archer. Hyde gives the Browns a potential feature back and Archer would potentially be a good playmaker/gadget player.

Would like to bring in a fullback, that way Ogbonnaya can be used more at running back.

Overall, I think I'd be cool with this draft for the most part, especially depending on what they do in free agency. I would likely do a couple of things differently, but I don't think I'd have many complaints if the draft turned out this way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: