Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens player chokes Little...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetcalfUpMiddle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the video clearly shows it? Isnt that what i asked in my first post? Send me a link to the video and i might change my opinion. If you can see an action from a still photo, than Desmond Bryant was clearly choking Flacco. His forearm is right on his neck. All i could find was a still photo in this article. So i guess it shows the whole story according to you?

http://www.cleveland.com/sportsnetwork/index.ssf/2013/11/passing_out_game_balls_for_win.html
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:
So the video clearly shows it? Isnt that what i asked in my first post? Send me a link to the video and i might change my opinion. If you can see an action from a still photo, than Desmond Bryant was clearly choking Flacco. His forearm is right on his neck. All i could find was a still photo in this article. So i guess it shows the whole story according to you?

http://www.cleveland.com/sportsnetwork/index.ssf/2013/11/passing_out_game_balls_for_win.html

Did Flacco claim that Bryant choked him? That is the key difference (unless he did). Little seemingly would have nothing to gain by lying about the incident. The guy choking him, yeah, he would.

I don't know one way or another, I watched online so I'm lucky to recognize the players, no way I could see that kind of detail. Unless Little has a history of lying, I'm not going to call him a liar.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best choke to use is the rear naked choke.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:

Saw someone win with that at the UFC Fight for the Troops last night.

And Little could be trying to avoid a fine. What probably happened is the Ravens player wasn't paying attention to what he was doing with his hands beyond shoving down on Little. The hands got up around the neck and choked (probably inadvertently) and Little took offense.

Now, the defenders comments after the game were cheap, so I hope Little pops him one when he tries to go for a tackle next year.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:

I'm partial to the guillotine myself
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Little kept cool enough to not kick his [inappropriate/removed] and get kicked out of the game shows me enough maturity. Good on him.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some ppl are saying well he didnt choke him or didnt mean to choke him or whatever...

but your in a pile up and you feel some hands around your neck. You feel that and your natural instincts are going to kick. You are going to do whatever to get those hands off you. His first reaction was to just grabbed at the facemask.

Was it the best reaction to have? no but you cant blame him for what he did. To me the heat of the moment got to him when he took the helmet and threw it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, i never said he didnt choke Little. I just wanted to see more evidence than a still photo before i called him out on it. Do i think he did? Probably. But all i was trying to say is that still photos of a video do not show the whole incident. Just like i proved with the Bryant/Flacco photo. Bryant didnt choke him. But based on a still photo of the play, it looks like he might have. Photos can be misleading. No need for BruceB to try to attack me personally over it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: