Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens player chokes Little...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Ravens player chokes Little... Reply with quote

Quote:
Little said being choked by (Ravens safety, James Ihedigbo), "crossed the line" of what is acceptable. "I think you draw the line of football and what's right," Little said. "If you're a man, you're not going to let a guy spit in your face and you're not going to let a guy choke you."

Quote:
"I know the ref was saying let go of his face mask, but he was choking me," Little said. "It's a thin line between football and morals. I'm not gonna let a guy spit in my face, choke me, degrade my family or anything like that. It's just how it is."

Quote:
"I"m pretty sure we'll play again," Little said, "and if he feels like I'm not tough, then he knows where to find me."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9936137/greg-little-cleveland-browns-says-james-ihedigbo-baltimore-ravens-choked-him

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have been the most classless team in the NFL since 1997, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

Jamison on the sig
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

buno67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it

Last edited by buno67 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

now I dont blame Little for ripping his helmet off.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This an officiating problem. The league needs to wake up as to what is called on whom.
HADEN4PREZIDENT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/11/06/james-ihedigbo-greg-little/3458901/

Ihedigbo's comments on Little. Love how heated and competitive this rivalry is becoming.

^^^Jamison^^^
MetcalfUpMiddle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little still needs to use his head. 30 yards in peneltys hurt. I will say this, one still frame of a video can be misleading. Not saying he didnt choke him, but id like to see the full video. Just because his hands are on his neck, doesnt mean he was choking him. I do love the rivalry though. Its about time we stood up to those punks on the scoreboard. Let it go, then point to the score at 0:00. Thats how you make a statement.
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:
Little still needs to use his head. 30 yards in peneltys hurt. I will say this, one still frame of a video can be misleading. Not saying he didnt choke him, but id like to see the full video. Just because his hands are on his neck, doesnt mean he was choking him. I do love the rivalry though. Its about time we stood up to those punks on the scoreboard. Let it go, then point to the score at 0:00. Thats how you make a statement.

what the hell else can he being do...

sorry greg I was just using your throat to help me get off the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He could have not launched the helmet. I understand he was upset and all that, but had that cost us points that cost us the game we'd be less forgiving.

Those are all what ifs though, it didn't cost us the game so in hindset I'm cool with his actions (against the Ravens).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:

Really? Do you hold similar beliefs in other aspects of your life? Lot of questions I would love to ask you that surely would get me banned. Laughing
MetcalfUpMiddle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really bruceB? This is why i dont comment more. You guys take this crap way too personal. Like i said, you cant see exactly whats happening from one still picture. Looks to me like his hand is near the top of his chest. Thats just my opinion. Last i checked, i can have one.
cthomas09

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was choking him i was yelling at the tv when it happened.
BrownieTheElf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:
Really bruceB? This is why i dont comment more. You guys take this crap way too personal. Like i said, you cant see exactly whats happening from one still picture. Looks to me like his hand is near the top of his chest. Thats just my opinion. Last i checked, i can have one.

You are seeing the picture above right?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:

Of course you can, even if it is a blatantly wrong one.

The video is pretty clear.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: