Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET LX - Butterflies is nice, so is Nick Foles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TAET LXI
TAET Were all thankful for Nick Foles
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Glory Foles or Foles Gold?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
"Work off food, acquire Dainz"
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
TAET - GAINZ like Kurt Coleman
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Romo ain't no Foles
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Bear With Me
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Josh McCown has Dainz.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The VindicatedX Half Time Show (feat. Selena Gomez)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Miranda Kerr TAET, because why not
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Nick Foles' Girlfriend Admissions Committee: leave app here
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 33857
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
hammer don't ruin the thread with girls, when we are talking about boys.

Boys Sunday in!
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31482
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
hammer don't ruin the thread with girls, when we are talking about boys.

Boys Sunday in!


I am making fish sandwiches right now.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 33857
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
hammer don't ruin the thread with girls, when we are talking about boys.

Boys Sunday in!


I am making fish sandwiches right now.

I ate 10 æbleskiver so good
_________________

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31482
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
hammer don't ruin the thread with girls, when we are talking about boys.

Boys Sunday in!


I am making fish sandwiches right now.

I ate 10 æbleskiver so good


you what?
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6786
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
hammer don't ruin the thread with girls, when we are talking about boys.

Boys Sunday in!


I am making fish sandwiches right now.

I ate 10 æbleskiver so good


Fatty
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23915
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammer always ruining threads with his heterosexuality
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31482
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Hammer always ruining threads with his heterosexuality


yeah hammer take your man on chick love to another thread.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 33033
Location: State College, PA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B60's latest profile picture looks like he's shriveling up. Maybe it's just the angle. What's up with that bro?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 9067
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry gang Sad women are so 2000 and late
_________________

Nick Foles supporter since 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23915
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
B60's latest profile picture looks like he's shriveling up. Maybe it's just the angle. What's up with that bro?


Well I wasn't gonna mention it but....

Dude is whipped.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31482
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
B60's latest profile picture looks like he's shriveling up. Maybe it's just the angle. What's up with that bro?


Well I wasn't gonna mention it but....

Dude is whipped.


Dating girls and stuff, what a lame-o.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9155
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAET LXI happening before TAPT 61

Dream Forum y'all
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31482
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
TAET LXI happening before TAPT 61

Dream Forum y'all


we beat the packers in taets now?
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9155
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
TAET LXI happening before TAPT 61

Dream Forum y'all


we beat the packers in taets now?

Yeah they're on 60 just like us
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 31482
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
TAET LXI happening before TAPT 61

Dream Forum y'all


we beat the packers in taets now?


we have been passed them, we wenr 4 taets before we started a new run.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group