Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Films HD video: 2013 Bengals Midseason Trailer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nfl391

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: NFL Films HD video: 2013 Bengals Midseason Trailer Reply with quote

Many of you have already seen my YouTube channel before. I've made a new video recapping the first 8 games of the season. It should help raise morale after the tough loss to Miami and the many injuries. It's far from over for the Bengals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ74AvbWh7c

As usual, the NFL Films song titles/albums are in the video description. Both are classics, the first one more fast-paced and the second one slower, but both are dramatic. The video is a lot clearer in HD, so I'd recommend choosing that option. Note that it's all 2013 in-season highlights, nothing from Hard Knocks. I collect the footage from various TV and web-based shows. As you can tell, I try to be meticulous about matching up the highlights and the music.

The view count for my first video from this season is relatively low, so I'll repost it here since many haven't seen it: an all-angles look at the game-winning TD against the Packers.

You can see my YouTube channel for more of my NFL Films HD Bengals videos, mostly from last season and this past preseason. Enjoy!
nfl391

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the video of the game-winning TD over the Packers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sLRb6lvc6M
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Gio sure is something special

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:

He is, and that second amazing TD in MIA will be on part 2 covering the second half of the season !

I guess he must be top of the leader board for OROY so far. Just hope he can stay healthy.
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

He is, and that second amazing TD in MIA will be on part 2 covering the second half of the season !

I guess he must be top of the leader board for OROY so far. Just hope he can stay healthy.

He's probably behind Eddie Lacy, but unless he gets more carriers he may slide a few spots.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: