Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Los Angeles Henne's (0-8) at Tennessee Titans (4-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 24152
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

Griffin will be back and we'll see a world of difference.

God, just imagine saying that at the beginning of the season.


I knew you folks would come around sooner or later to the greatness known as Michael Griffin Cool


#33 driving into Titania's hearts one poster at a time. Laughing Laughing



I am not coming into the fold until he can prove he can play a whole season like a real NFL free safety and not like the tin man needing a heart. Wink


Well that's out the window after missing last week. Griffin is a bum, can't even play a full season Laughing
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lamont


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3815
Location: tennessee
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
The tackling as a whole on defense needs to get better I noticed every time we cause a fumble after that everyone goes for the ball misses tackles an like last week Stacy made us pay. Don't give MJD second an third chances he'll make us pay too


You can put money on these 2 things twice a year when the Jags and Titans play and win. It will be a battle royal and MJD will score a TD and blow kisses to the crowd. I hate MJD blowing kisses to the crowd. Twisted Evil


_________________

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig


Last edited by lamont on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Goonibomber


Joined: 29 Jul 2011
Posts: 36
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the division rival aspect of the game usually keeping things close, but the Jaguars are still 0-8 for a reason.

I gotta say, as someone who was banking on a Tennessee rout in fantasy football, all this uneasiness about playing the 0-8 Jaguars is troubling to read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5642
Location: TX
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Goonibomber wrote:
I get the division rival aspect of the game usually keeping things close, but the Jaguars are still 0-8 for a reason.

I gotta say, as someone who was banking on a Tennessee rout in fantasy football, all this uneasiness about playing the 0-8 Jaguars is troubling to read.


Personally, I still have a lot of doubts about the team as a whole. There's something lacking... and other than the Jets game, they have failed to show a killer instinct or play up to their potential.

That said, in one of my leagues this week, I have Locker, CJ, Wright, and the Titans D starting (given, Locker is starting in place of Brady and Wright as my Flex in place of Ridley). I don't expect a let down from a fantasy perspective. (Also, for all my concerns, just last week I traded Rivers away for Gronk and Locker... so I'm not that uneasy about Locker... the trade was done before Brady blowing up last week, so I was intending on using Locker as a viable starting option)...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lamont


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3815
Location: tennessee
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
The Goonibomber wrote:
I get the division rival aspect of the game usually keeping things close, but the Jaguars are still 0-8 for a reason.

I gotta say, as someone who was banking on a Tennessee rout in fantasy football, all this uneasiness about playing the 0-8 Jaguars is troubling to read.


Personally, I still have a lot of doubts about the team as a whole. There's something lacking... and other than the Jets game, they have failed to show a killer instinct or play up to their potential.

That said, in one of my leagues this week, I have Locker, CJ, Wright, and the Titans D starting (given, Locker is starting in place of Brady and Wright as my Flex in place of Ridley). I don't expect a let down from a fantasy perspective. (Also, for all my concerns, just last week I traded Rivers away for Gronk and Locker... so I'm not that uneasy about Locker... the trade was done before Brady blowing up last week, so I was intending on using Locker as a viable starting option)...


One of my starting QBs is on a bye this week in one of my (2) fantasy leagues. I am thinking of picking up either Locker or the kid for the Texans as a plug and play for this week. I hope Jake can go without that knee brace this week, he should be able to make some yardage with his legs against the jags.
_________________

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titansfan


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 7402
Location: England
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you some of you lot will stop going on about games like they're all gimme's. We all saw what happened on Sunday when a considerable number of posters were claiming how easy the game would be.

Add in the fact it's as divisional game and the fact we seem to like giving teams with no hopes whilst we're battling for the post season a win, I'm really not as certain as some of you are of an easy win.

Some posters on here must have crystal balls and be able to see into the future.
_________________


Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Munch-


Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Posts: 3005
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you play against a team that has absolutely nothing to play for, they sometimes have a certain recklessness that works in their favor. I've seen it a bunch of times. Look at the Bucs/Seahawks game last week. Sometimes when you're the team 99 percent of people expect you to lose it gives you a certain edge.

But the jags are so horrible.
_________________
Welcome Whisenhunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55455
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titansfan wrote:
I wish you some of you lot will stop going on about games like they're all gimme's. We all saw what happened on Sunday when a considerable number of posters were claiming how easy the game would be.

Add in the fact it's as divisional game and the fact we seem to like giving teams with no hopes whilst we're battling for the post season a win, I'm really not as certain as some of you are of an easy win.

Some posters on here must have crystal balls and be able to see into the future.


Right, why give our opinion of a football game on a football forum. How stupid of us.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 9947
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Titansfan wrote:
I wish you some of you lot will stop going on about games like they're all gimme's. We all saw what happened on Sunday when a considerable number of posters were claiming how easy the game would be.

Add in the fact it's as divisional game and the fact we seem to like giving teams with no hopes whilst we're battling for the post season a win, I'm really not as certain as some of you are of an easy win.

Some posters on here must have crystal balls and be able to see into the future.


Right, why give our opinion of a football game on a football forum. How stupid of us.


If every poster came in here and said its gonna be a close game dont count out the Jags yada yada yada it wouldnt be any fun I like all the different opinions even if i disagree with some of em
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4707
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are the worst team ever.

You should win with ease.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 9947
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
We are the worst team ever.

You should win with ease.


Maybe but your only as good as your competition. Jags dont want to go winless all year theyll beat somebody we seen what happened to the Titans in Indy a few years ago so nothings a give me with this team
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
VY-FTW


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 5667
Location: T.G.I.F (Thank God Im Fresh)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
We are the worst team ever.

You should win with ease.


Maybe but your only as good as your competition. Jags dont want to go winless all year theyll beat somebody we seen what happened to the Titans in Indy a few years ago so nothings a give me with this team


Eh I dont think it will be anything like that indy game. We had a hurt Matt hass and a D that played with no heart.

And for everybody saying this game will be tough because its a div rival they take one from us every year blah blah blah

The Rams game was more of a rivalry LOL.

Going on the road to face your old HC and a few former key players from the past right after your owner passed away was a HUGE task and the team got it done.

Not to mention the Rams have more talent and are better coached then the jags who have NO Leadership. NO QB. NO playmakers. I mean come on.



With this game at home we should be winning this thing by 17 at the end of the 3rd/Start of the 4th IMO.
_________________

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1. Nate "The Great" Washington
2. Michael Preston
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
KingTitan


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 10379
Location: Nashville,TN
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
We are the worst team ever.

You should win with ease.


Maybe but your only as good as your competition. Jags dont want to go winless all year theyll beat somebody we seen what happened to the Titans in Indy a few years ago so nothings a give me with this team


sucked we were the first to lose to the Colts that year. Consolation prize: Didn't they beat a "vaulted" Texans team?

It's a division thing..lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MdTitansFan56


Joined: 31 Jul 2011
Posts: 1312
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Titansfan... I don't think any game is a gimme in the NFL especially divisional games. Say what you want about how bad they are it's a divisional game, they can play some what spoilers for us, they want to go get a win just as bad if not more so than the Titans, and they looked pretty well against Denver much of that game. That's coming just from the Jaguars point not to mention we are have a short week coming up against the Colts who some believe are the best team in the league right now. Very important game for us on a short week some players may just sleep on Jax and look forward to the Indy game, coaching staff could potentially do that as well. Not completely ignore Jax but just not worry as much and start to look forward to Thursday. (I believe the Patriots did something like this with the Jets they just didn't practice for the Thursday game or something and they barely won that one.

All that said I do believe we will win this game just not as easy as everyone says it will be.
_________________

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titansfan


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 7402
Location: England
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Titansfan wrote:
I wish you some of you lot will stop going on about games like they're all gimme's. We all saw what happened on Sunday when a considerable number of posters were claiming how easy the game would be.

Add in the fact it's as divisional game and the fact we seem to like giving teams with no hopes whilst we're battling for the post season a win, I'm really not as certain as some of you are of an easy win.

Some posters on here must have crystal balls and be able to see into the future.


Right, why give our opinion of a football game on a football forum. How stupid of us.


Haha. It's the way these so called opinions are portrayed at times. Some of them are just pure ignorance. I have no problem with people giving an opnion but saying things like "there's no way we lose this game" are ridiculous comments.

Any given Sunday. As for the outcome, I think we'll win but I'm not as confident of a blowout as other people are.
_________________


Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 3 of 61

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group