Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KT's Mock Offseason 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
bulldog wrote:
I love me some sammy...but hes a top 10 guy.

That is probably true. I honesty wouldn't know where to go if all the best QBs and Watkins are off the board.

Maybe C.J. Mosley but I think he is a Top 10 guy too. Far too much talent at CB this year to take one of the top flight guys to be our 2. No RB worth a first rounder this year. Everyone seems to think Ebron is a stud but I have never watched him. I love me some Jace Amaro too but don't know that TE is a first round need. We are insanely stacked at D-line as in all 7 of our lineman would start on half the teams in the league. We have 3 guys who are very good OLBs and a great depth veteran. I don't believe Dix is worth such a high pick at saftey, nor that much of an upgrade of Gipson.

If the QBs and Watkins are gone I would like a stud RT once and for all. Even be better if it were someone who could slide to the left when Joe hangs it up. My 2nd option would be someone offers us a great trade up deal like a high 2nd, 4th and 2013 1st and 3rd.

This is exactly tge reason i took a rt in my mock. Its a real possibility that the to p guys are gone when we pick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: