Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WK 10: SEA @ ATL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win Sunday?
Atlanta
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Seattle
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though that call went for us, it was embarrassingly bad.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i havent see one plass where Ryan wasnt under some kind of pressure. just horrible line play.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:
It would be hilarious if twinblade reappeared in the forum, 5 years later with "I told you so"

HAHAHAHAHA, too bad a lot of these rookies don't get that joke.

But seriously, where are all these Falcons homers today? The so called "real fans"? This team has a lot of internal structure issues and it shows on the field. This team is not good inside and out. It isn't just a couple of people that look bad. You can't expect that this will be a blemish and next year you will be back to form without REAL change.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:
It would be hilarious if twinblade reappeared in the forum, 5 years later with "I told you so"

But seriously, where are all these Falcons homers today? The so called "real fans"? This team has a lot of internal structure issues and it shows on the field. This team is not good inside and out. It isn't just a couple of people that look bad. You can't expect that this will be a blemish and next year you will be back to form without REAL change.

Why not? How have we had all this success the last few years with such a horrible team? Whats the biggest difference between this year and last year?
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
This team is a mess....And I cant even look forward to the draft, because TD will be making the picks. smmfgdh. No damn way in hell Id let him stay around for another draft after this debacle if I were AB. No improvements whatsoever in last few weeks. Hell, even Ryan looks like a liability at the moment.. THIS ROSTER IS FLAWED!!!

Thought you weren't coming back until next year?
I was talking about this season being a wash.......... I aint goin no where..........Besides, I can change my mind if I want to.. Wink
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Johnson on his first TD. In an awful season, seems like hes been a find that can last on the team for a good while.

Also, I feel like the best chance this offense has to score and the team to win is just have Ryan go no huddle, spread teams out and let him call the plays.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
Congrats to Johnson on his first TD. In an awful season, seems like hes been a find that can last on the team for a good while.

Also, I feel like the best chance this offense has to score and the team to win is just have Ryan go no huddle, spread teams out and let him call the plays.
Agreed. Too bad Coach Smith is in charge of when we go no huddle.... And Darius should've been out there earlier in the season when Roddy was hobbling around.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

Why not? How have we had all this success the last few years with such a horrible team? Whats the biggest difference between this year and last year?

And right on cue! The biggest homer of them all!

All you do is address the past mediocre success and misgivings this team has consistently had over the past 5 years. This team celebrated back to back winning seasons like they won a Super Bowl! Pathetic! This franchise has some fans that don't accept mediocre results. You do apparently! Congrats, now move aside because you are why Atlanta sports teams are always middle of the pack contenders. The paying fans don't request more but accept less.

This team has gotten by with soft scheduling an high end play by a few individuals but rarely does this team have dominant team efforts during their regular season champion years. And it showed because once we got to the playoff's we were hit straight in the mouth and eliminated in embarrassing fashion.

Difference you ask? This year we actually had a tougher schedule and we have been hit in the mouth and shown to be a soft team. And this team has been structured that way through the draft and FA. Mike Smith has been out coached almost every game this year and he has made questionable decisions and limited adjustments during games. This goes back towards last season as well.

You may enjoy being a regular season paper champion. Real fans don't. Especially those who give their hard earned money and time to watch this team. You can use this injury excuse all day, but anyone with intelligence will completely and utterly disregard that ignorance. Injuries happen. But lack of execution, depth, talent and coaching is something far worse. And that has happened with this organization. It isn't an anomaly. Julio Jones and Roddy white can't tackle and get sacks. And Sean Weathersppon can't run block or pass block. This team has more issues than injuries.

Too bad you can't see it but you just might once you take off your homer glasses and contribute constructively to the debate/conversation instead of being arrogant and condescending like you were the first person to come and start this board. I and many other posters were here before you and def had more comradery and friendship than it does now. The board will be just fine WITH or WITHOUT YOU. If you remember that you may just be ok.

GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

All you do is address the past mediocre success and misgivings this team has consistently had over the past 5 years. This team celebrated back to back winning seasons like they won a Super Bowl! Pathetic! This franchise has some fans that don't accept mediocre results. You do apparently! Congrats, now move aside because you are why Atlanta sports teams are always middle of the pack contenders. The paying fans don't request more but accept less.

This team has gotten by with soft scheduling an high end play by a few individuals but rarely does this team have dominant team efforts during their regular season champion years. And it showed because once we got to the playoff's we were hit straight in the mouth and eliminated in embarrassing fashion.

Difference you ask? This year we actually had a tougher schedule and we have been hit in the mouth and shown to be a soft team. And this team has been structured that way through the draft and FA. Mike Smith has been out coached almost every game this year and he has made questionable decisions and limited adjustments during games. This goes back towards last season as well.

You may enjoy being a regular season paper champion. Real fans don't. Especially those who give their hard earned money and time to watch this team. You can use this injury excuse all day, but anyone with intelligence will completely and utterly disregard that ignorance. Injuries happen. But lack of execution, depth, talent and coaching is something far worse. And that has happened with this organization. It isn't an anomaly. Julio Jones and Roddy white can't tackle and get sacks. And Sean Weathersppon can't run block or pass block. This team has more issues than injuries.

Too bad you can't see it but you just might once you take off your homer glasses and contribute constructively to the debate/conversation instead of being arrogant and condescending like you were the first person to come and start this board. I and many other posters were here before you and def had more comradery and friendship than it does now. The board will be just fine WITH or WITHOUT YOU. If you remember that you may just be ok.

So you make crazy assertions with no facts to back it up and anyone who doesnt agree is a homer? Got it, didnt expect a real answer with any fact checking, just wanted a nice chuckle.

FYI, over the last 3 years, falcons independent SOS averages out to about .46, this year its a tad over .49 so far. Thats a pretty small increase, may want to look into another reason.

Lastly, look up the definition of mediocre, you clearly dont know what it means.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

So you make crazy assertions with no facts to back it up and anyone who doesnt agree is a homer? Got it, didnt expect a real answer with any fact checking, just wanted a nice chuckle.

FYI, over the last 3 years, falcons independent SOS averages out to about .46, this year its a tad over .49 so far. Thats a pretty small increase, may want to look into another reason.

Lastly, look up the definition of mediocre, you clearly dont know what it means.

Once again, this team is 1-4 in the playoffs since 2008. No playoffs this year. That is the only thing that matters. Sorry to disappoint but your SOS averages mean nothing when the team consistently under-performs. Wins and Losses will always be the only numbers that matter. ALWAYS. Get some education and then come see about me. Until then, it would be smart to go back to sleep...rook

GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

Once again, this team is 1-4 in the playoffs since 2008. No playoffs this year. That is the only thing that matters. Sorry to disappoint but your SOS averages mean nothing when the team consistently under-performs. Wins and Losses will always be the only numbers that matter. ALWAYS. Get some education and then come see about me. Until then, it would be smart to go back to sleep...rook

That was an argument you made guy, not me. But now since its basically proven wrong it means nothing?

And if you cant learn to not insult fellow posters, you probably wont be around here too much longer. In your own words (kinda), this forum was fine before you and it sure the heck will be fine after you.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

That was an argument you made guy, not me. But now since its basically proven wrong it means nothing?

And if you cant learn to not insult fellow posters, you probably wont be around here too much longer. In your own words (kinda), this forum was fine before you and it sure the heck will be fine after you.

You don't ever prove anyone wrong you make outlandish statements and ask random questions to posters and you think that reasoning is clever? HAHAHA. I never insult any posters. I only check you. You don't intimidate me at all.Your idle threats are just what I said they were. Idle. I beg you to try and report me.

My posts since 2008 have always talked football and been civil doing so. I never attack a poster on a humbug and I am the FIRST to recognize a posters difference of opinion. Difference of opinion is what makes this board great. Not homerisim.....You were here in 2011? Yeah def have never been very relevant at all. I guess this arrogant thing is your way to get known LOLOL. Good luck with that. To all we know you could of been a new bandwagon fan in 2011. I don't know nor do I care. Just talk football or don't talk.. Thanks rook...

GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

You don't ever prove anyone wrong you make outlandish statements and ask random questions to posters and you think that reasoning is clever? HAHAHA. I never insult any posters. I only check you. You don't intimidate me at all.Your idle threats are just what I said they were. Idle. I beg you to try and report me.

My posts since 2008 have always talked football and been civil doing so. I never attack a poster on a humbug and I am the FIRST to recognize a posters difference of opinion. Difference of opinion is what makes this board great. Not homerisim.....You were here in 2011? Yeah def have never been very relevant at all. I guess this arrogant thing is your way to get known LOLOL. Good luck with that. To all we know you could of been a new bandwagon fan in 2011. I don't know nor do I care. Just talk football or don't talk.. Thanks rook...

None of this makes any sense, but since you cant keep it to football for some reason, youve been reported to a mod.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Patro14 wrote:

None of this makes any sense, but since you cant keep it to football for some reason, youve been reported to a mod.

Laughing

BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan didn't throw an interception! Improvement!

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: