Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Matt Flynn released by Bills do we take a chance.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Flynn released by Bills do we take a chance. Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:
Hey guys MattFlynn QB was released from the Bills. I see Flynn as a big improvement than the qbs we have right now. Do you think we cut one of our players and give him vet minimmum. I see Fynn as a lot better than Clemmens. I want to get a QB this season that can throw good so we can develop these recivers like Austin and such to get them ready for next season.

Watched his start for the Raiders this year and I'd say based off that game he looks worse than Clemens.

Yeah he was awful that game. While I think he has more ability than what he showed in that game, he is probably best for a spread vertical passing game.
What? Flynn is allergic to the word vertical.

Bingo. Flynn's game is somewhat similar to Clemons. His best throws are short to intermediate routes. He struggles with long throws...

Matt Flynn's destination is GB with Rodgers injury...

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Flynn released by Bills do we take a chance. Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:
Hey guys MattFlynn QB was released from the Bills. I see Flynn as a big improvement than the qbs we have right now. Do you think we cut one of our players and give him vet minimmum. I see Fynn as a lot better than Clemmens. I want to get a QB this season that can throw good so we can develop these recivers like Austin and such to get them ready for next season.

Watched his start for the Raiders this year and I'd say based off that game he looks worse than Clemens.

Yeah he was awful that game. While I think he has more ability than what he showed in that game, he is probably best for a spread vertical passing game.
What? Flynn is allergic to the word vertical.

Bingo. Flynn's game is somewhat similar to Clemons. His best throws are short to intermediate routes. He struggles with long throws...

Not a guarantee. They already passed up on him once this season. While it's possible, I think they will stick with Tolzien as a back up.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Matt Flynn released by Bills do we take a chance. Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Not a guarantee. They already passed up on him once this season. While it's possible, I think they will stick with Tolzien as a back up.[/quote]

Reason they passed him up is because they think he still has an elbow issue which is limiting his throwing ability...

If they think he's healed they'll pick him off waivers, if not they'll by pass and he could be done...

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: