Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Balls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Game Balls Reply with quote

I think it would be fun every Monday ( or whenever following the game ) for the Forum to award game balls. See if we agree or someone sees a performance or play others didn't consider..
With that in mind. I'll start with my list.

RG3 -Accuracy much better and he layed it out when he "flew" for that important First down.

Garcon--Incredible Game.UNbelievable catches.

Morris for his tough hard running ( no fumbles and damn they wait a long time to blow the whistle sometimes--two and three guys trying to rip that thing out ! )

Darrell Young -3 TD's and he coulda easily botched a handoff--I'm sure he and 3 don't work all that much on that.

Trent Williams but he could probably get a game ball weekly --Becoming truly an elite Left tackle.

I probably listed too many and no defensive guys so maybe someone can pick from that side .
Marcus21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure this is the proper thread...I just have a few thoughts!!

DHall is our MVP at this point. Deon Sanders said on DHall s the best corner in the league at this point of the season!! That's huge props from a guy who knows!

We have not yet scratched the surface of Jordan Reeds potential. This guy as the goods to be our Jason Witten! He is a first down machine! He runs the best routs on the team!! Steal of the draft!

The run D has greatly improved since the return of Jarvis Jenkins! I don't think that is a coincidence!

Brandon Meriweather had a good game! I think he played hard and smart! Im glad to see he didn't lose his swag and intensity after the suspension!

Alfred Morris should get 20+ carries every game!!! I seriously think he would be leading the league in rushing if he was getting more touches! The run game makes our passing game better, and our D better by keeping them off the field!! Hopefully Kyle gets the message!!
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
Not sure this is the proper thread...I just have a few thoughts!!

DHall is our MVP at this point. Deon Sanders said on DHall s the best corner in the league at this point of the season!! That's huge props from a guy who knows!

We have not yet scratched the surface of Jordan Reeds potential. This guy as the goods to be our Jason Witten! He is a first down machine! He runs the best routs on the team!! Steal of the draft!

The run D has greatly improved since the return of Jarvis Jenkins! I don't think that is a coincidence!

Brandon Meriweather had a good game! I think he played hard and smart! Im glad to see he didn't lose his swag and intensity after the suspension!

Alfred Morris should get 20+ carries every game!!! I seriously think he would be leading the league in rushing if he was getting more touches! The run game makes our passing game better, and our D better by keeping them off the field!! Hopefully Kyle gets the message!!

Great post--excellent thoughts, points.. D Hall-who knew !? Applause
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Thai used to give out helmet stickers ... it's just been awhile since we felt like celebrating. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: