Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We Didn't win this One-Chargers lost it.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: We Didn't win this One-Chargers lost it. Reply with quote

Second and goal from 2 feet --REALLY!!?? and you kick a FG.. Run 3 QB sneaks with your 6'5" QB .. Holy Bad O/C Batman .. Shocked
Marcus21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your drunk on hateraid!!! We beat a really good football team! Enjoy it
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:

If we don't win like 48-10..I can't be Happy !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Seriously though -- I've been watching MANY years, MANY games. I never remember being in such a dire situation and coming out on top..REALLY bad play calling by The Bolts.
Reverse this,, and KYLE would be skewered, roasted and his bones picked !!
daboyle250

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dude, a win is a win.... no matter how ugly it is.

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
lol dude, a win is a win.... no matter how ugly it is.

OK,,OK.. ,, I'm calm now -Thanks.. Silenced
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: We Didn't win this One-Chargers lost it. Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Second and goal from 2 feet --REALLY!!?? and you kick a FG.. Run 3 QB sneaks with your 6'5" QB .. Holy Bad O/C Batman .. Shocked

Oh you mean when we had 3rd and 3 and run one of the worse plays I have ever seen with RGIII throwing the ball 5 yards above the receiver head when he could have held the ball (hell he seems to hold the ball all the time when the primary receiver is not open) and maybe run with it? We get a first there, game over IMO.

also how about that fumble, replayed 20 times but somehow the refs "wouldn't see" it was a fumble?
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: We Didn't win this One-Chargers lost it. Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

Oh you mean when we had 3rd and 3 and run one of the worse plays I have ever seen with RGIII throwing the ball 5 yards above the receiver head when he could have held the ball (hell he seems to hold the ball all the time when the primary receiver is not open) and maybe run with it? We get a first there, game over IMO.

also how about that fumble, replayed 20 times but somehow the refs "wouldn't see" it was a fumble?

Well the call may been oK,,but as you pointed out--The play wasn't there .. Yes, I agree,, a RG3 mistake. fake the the throw left -look back right , run ,,something..The throw had no chance -- awful play.
The fumble --I never could really see when the knee hit and when the ball began to come loose. It just wasn't enough to reverse.
I really didn't think they had enough evidence to reverse the Chargers Woodhead TD either--Thankfully --they did,,maybe they figured they'd even things up..!
That play reminds me of the Niles Paul kickoff fumble last year against the Ravens.. It was eventually ruled it was revovered out of bounds and we went on to win--otherwise--season is over ..That was a close one ..!
Slateman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got a point. Rivers had a clean pocket all game. His receivers dropped passes left and right.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't this have gone in the 5 ups/downs thread or something else?

It really doesn't matter. A win is a win.

I mean, we lost the broncos game more than they won it, we had it won until we turned it over, quit running the ball and had a bad punt in the 4th quarter, same with the Cowboys game, our special teams lost it.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

I mean, we lost the broncos game more than they won it, we had it won until we turned it over, quit running the ball and had a bad punt in the 4th quarter, same with the Cowboys game, our special teams lost it.

Damn man, You led the Forum in "Post Started" and you're nailing me on this one ..
So be it Rolling Eyes
PS--I guess to be honest huh,, all todays post could be under Ups/ Downs ..Orakpo, Uniforms, Chargers @Redskisn etc.
Geronimo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: We Didn't win this One-Chargers lost it. Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:

Well the call may been oK,,but as you pointed out--The play wasn't there .. Yes, I agree,, a RG3 mistake. fake the the throw left -look back right , run ,,something..The throw had no chance -- awful play.
The fumble --I never could really see when the knee hit and when the ball began to come loose. It just wasn't enough to reverse.
I really didn't think they had enough evidence to reverse the Chargers Woodhead TD either--Thankfully --they did,,maybe they figured they'd even things up..!

I totally agree on these points.

Last edited by Geronimo on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:

If we don't win like 48-10..I can't be Happy !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Seriously though -- I've been watching MANY years, MANY games. I never remember being in such a dire situation and coming out on top..REALLY bad play calling by The Bolts.
Reverse this,, and KYLE would be skewered, roasted and his bones picked !!

True.
But Kyle called 3 Running plays for the winning TD after calling a good drive to get set up for it and he's still going to get skewered by our fans...

No one will remember that last drive and how we won as soon as we have ONE 3rd down pass that goes incomplete
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Damn man, You led the Forum in "Post Started" and you're nailing me on this one ..
So be it Rolling Eyes
PS--I guess to be honest huh,, all todays post could be under Ups/ Downs ..Orakpo, Uniforms, Chargers @Redskisn etc.
I used to. It seems now a days you lead the forum in threads. Most are about your dislike of RG3 or something random like this. This 1 sentence of a thought could have gone in the game day thread. All the rg3 hateraid thoughts could go into one rg3 thread I brought up my rg3 2.0 thread a week or two ago when you started a few threads on rg3.

I learned a while ago about having too many threads from mike23 and footy29 and how it bothered people so I quit doing it. I'm sure you read those threads. So I've changed since then, you had some the same till you started all the rg3 hate threads.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG

Last edited by turtle28 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol at this thread. This can be said about EVERY NFL game. Nice try though Wink Lock it up,nothing to be discussed in here.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

So be it Rolling Eyes
I used to. It seems now a days you lead the forum in threads. Most are about your dislike of RG3 or something random like this. This 1 sentence of a thought could have gone in the game day thread. All the rg3 hateraid thoughts could go into one rg3 thread I brought up my rg3 2.0 thread a week or two ago when you started a few threads on rg3.

I learned a while ago about having too many threads from mike23 and footy29 and how it bothered people so I quit doing it. I'm sure you read those threads. So I've changed since then, you had some the same till you started all the rg3 hate threads.

Apparently you haven't learned sheet ,, Over the last 4 pages you have 45 ,, ..45 !!! ,,, I have 22 ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: