Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye week, Clevelnad Browns vs Brandon Weeden GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll, just because.
Hobbit strippers
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
thats it no more choices
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Ok one more choice
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9351
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak
# Browns QB Jason Campbell said ribs are good enough, he'd be able to play Sunday if there were game. Bye comes at good time, though.

Good.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bulldog


Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 5833
Location: Salem
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
Quote:
Mary Kay Cabot ‏ @ MaryKayCabot
# Browns Chud said team is talking about RB Chris Ogbonnaya getting more carries.

I certainly hope so. It's pretty impossible to justify giving McGahee 20 carries/game ever again.


Finally. Not only is he averaging over 5 ypc, he's the only rb to have a decent average at all....
_________________
2013 First Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16623
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
ReggieCamp wrote:
Quote:
Mary Kay Cabot ‏ @ MaryKayCabot
# Browns Chud said team is talking about RB Chris Ogbonnaya getting more carries.

I certainly hope so. It's pretty impossible to justify giving McGahee 20 carries/game ever again.


Finally. Not only is he averaging over 5 ypc, he's the only rb to have a decent average at all....


Fozzy's looked better in all his limited touches than McGahee has in any of his. But Oby's looked better. Nice to hear they're going to use him more.
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42066
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willis needs to be primarily a 3rd down back.
_________________
El ramster wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Dude's been here for 8 years and doesn't know that his avi is too big? Not talking


You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each of our RBs have their positives and weakness... But what do you expect from this group? This is the worse position group on the team! Early in the season I, like many others, thought the draft would consist of the browns doubling up on QBs, but now I thinking more about potentially doubling up at RB instead...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9351
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl
# Browns to waive veteran OT Rashad Butler, per source.

Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak
@ caplannfl: # Browns to waive veteran OT Rashad Butler, per source. ... Looks like clearing way for activation of G Jason Pinkston from IR.

Looks like Cousins will hang on for now.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiwibrown


Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: NZ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Willis needs to be primarily a 3rd down back.


We kind of have 3 3rd down backs.

Willis is 3rd and short or third and I want a block.

OBGYN is third and maybe block, maybe catch and maybe run. but im not really a real running back.

Fozzy is third and mismatch against a LB and you are not going to need much blocking. Also don't call me if there will be contact even a little bit stops me.
_________________
I survived Johannesburg, 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3668
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Willis needs to be primarily a 3rd down back.


We kind of have 3 3rd down backs.

Willis is 3rd and short or third and I want a block.

OBGYN is third and maybe block, maybe catch and maybe run. but im not really a real running back.

Fozzy is third and mismatch against a LB and you are not going to need much blocking. Also don't call me if there will be contact even a little bit stops me.


That's pretty dead on. OBGYN is totes a real running back though. I'll take him as a jack of all trades any day over the other two dudes.
_________________


Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiwibrown


Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: NZ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Willis needs to be primarily a 3rd down back.


We kind of have 3 3rd down backs.

Willis is 3rd and short or third and I want a block.

OBGYN is third and maybe block, maybe catch and maybe run. but im not really a real running back.

Fozzy is third and mismatch against a LB and you are not going to need much blocking. Also don't call me if there will be contact even a little bit stops me.


That's pretty dead on. OBGYN is totes a real running back though. I'll take him as a jack of all trades any day over the other two dudes.


I think he gets stuffed to much, i really like the guy though, to me he is an all round average back.

I wish we had a runner, that ran well, like really well, like better than Mohard did.
_________________
I survived Johannesburg, 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3668
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Willis needs to be primarily a 3rd down back.


We kind of have 3 3rd down backs.

Willis is 3rd and short or third and I want a block.

OBGYN is third and maybe block, maybe catch and maybe run. but im not really a real running back.

Fozzy is third and mismatch against a LB and you are not going to need much blocking. Also don't call me if there will be contact even a little bit stops me.


That's pretty dead on. OBGYN is totes a real running back though. I'll take him as a jack of all trades any day over the other two dudes.


I think he gets stuffed to much, i really like the guy though, to me he is an all round average back.

I wish we had a runner, that ran well, like really well, like better than Mohard did.


If you're a good boy this year, maybe Lombariclaus will leave one under your tree this Christmas.
_________________


Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypicalBrowns10


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 1098
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Weeden 31
Browns 6

Fate has it that when Weeden sees the field we can only muster up 6 points. As a result, the browns lose this week with a whopping 6 points and the red headed soulless step child walks away supreme.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bosko1616


Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Posts: 1706
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: QB Brandon Weeden drops back and trips rolling up on Pro Bowler Joe Thomas leg; Does not look good !


Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: Confirmed Pro bowl LT Joe Thomas has Torn ACL and MCL. Done for season


Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: Oneil Cousins to start at LT for the browns in the absence for Thomas.


I KNEW HE WOULD MANAGE TO SCREW US ON THE BYE. There goes the season guys ..... Laughing lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15574
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: QB Brandon Weeden drops back and trips rolling up on Pro Bowler Joe Thomas leg; Does not look good !


Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: Confirmed Pro bowl LT Joe Thomas has Torn ACL and MCL. Done for season


Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: Oneil Cousins to start at LT for the browns in the absence for Thomas.


I KNEW HE WOULD MANAGE TO SCREW US ON THE BYE. There goes the season guys ..... Laughing lol


Dude don't even joke about that Shocked
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bosko1616


Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Posts: 1706
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: QB Brandon Weeden drops back and trips rolling up on Pro Bowler Joe Thomas leg; Does not look good !


Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: Confirmed Pro bowl LT Joe Thomas has Torn ACL and MCL. Done for season


Quote:
WEdoneMustDie Report: Oneil Cousins to start at LT for the browns in the absence for Thomas.


I KNEW HE WOULD MANAGE TO SCREW US ON THE BYE. There goes the season guys ..... Laughing lol


Dude don't even joke about that Shocked


Hahaha I wonder what people reactions were when they read this. Lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15574
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will have the AFC North title locked with two weeks to go.

So we haven't seen the last of Weeden playing as a Brown.

He will get sometime in the last two games as we look after our starter leading into the playoffs.

You heard it here first,
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group