Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets fear Kerley has a serious elbow injury
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilkasaur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Wilkasaur wrote:
As much as I dislike Holmes, we're gonna need him down the stretch. Hopefully we can finally get that elusive back to back win up in Buffalo.

Quote:
Well I think Geno Gets his starters back (Holmes, Winslow & Cumberland) against Buffalo plus we may have a Stephen Hill sighting since he seems to enjoy torturing the Bills secondary.

Twisted Evil I'm excited we get two weeks to prepare for the Bills, hopefully Geno can show them it was a mistake not taking him in the first round in their house.

It looks like there's a chance that Manuel might start that game.

Geno vs. Manuel II

I hope EJ plays, it's going to be interesting watching both of these rookie QBs develop, I think we got the better of the two. But only time will tell.
green24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilkasaur wrote:
green24 wrote:
Wilkasaur wrote:
As much as I dislike Holmes, we're gonna need him down the stretch. Hopefully we can finally get that elusive back to back win up in Buffalo.

Quote:
Well I think Geno Gets his starters back (Holmes, Winslow & Cumberland) against Buffalo plus we may have a Stephen Hill sighting since he seems to enjoy torturing the Bills secondary.

Twisted Evil I'm excited we get two weeks to prepare for the Bills, hopefully Geno can show them it was a mistake not taking him in the first round in their house.

It looks like there's a chance that Manuel might start that game.

Geno vs. Manuel II

I hope EJ plays, it's going to be interesting watching both of these rookie QBs develop, I think we got the better of the two. But only time will tell.

Let's not forget Tannehill. It'll be fun comparing all 3 of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: