Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Atlanta will finish with what record?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know Mike Smith had control over when we can or cant run the no huddle.(to you guys who said our coodinators control the offense) I almost passed out when Billick made that statement. He needs to stay his [inappropriate/removed] out of the offensive meetings. PERIOD!. No wonder we huddled up on 3rd down and ran it up the middle smmfgdh
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

What's the difference between the 2012 Falcons and the 2012 Jaguars? Nothing! They both didn't get a ring! This coaching staff has shown that getting over the hump is a constant problem. But fans who want better are the problem right? Mediocre sentiment runs so rapid here.

If you actually think that, I feel really, really bad for you.

Don't feel bad for me. I'm actually doing well. If you are elated with being "5 yards from the Super Bowl" then that is your prerogative. But winning cultured teams don't talk like that.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

What's the difference between the 2012 Falcons and the 2012 Jaguars? Nothing! They both didn't get a ring! This coaching staff has shown that getting over the hump is a constant problem. But fans who want better are the problem right? Mediocre sentiment runs so rapid here.

Don't feel bad for me. I'm actually doing well. If you are elated with being "5 yards from the Super Bowl" then that is your prerogative. But winning cultured teams don't talk like that.

So by that logic, all 31 teams who didn't win the Super Bowl should fire their coaching staff and start over?

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
falcons145

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only other game we'll win this year will be an upset over the saints, finishing with a 3-13 record. Sounds cray, but remember how close it was in their stadium, and with spoon and roddy back I think we pull the upset. you could argue we beat TB and WSH, but I have a feeling WSH is going to get really good at the end of the year, and we've been absolutely pitiful playing on the road this year which is why I think we lose to TB
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

So by that logic, all 31 teams who didn't win the Super Bowl should fire their coaching staff and start over?

All 31 teams aren't 1- 4 in the Playoffs. Then follow that with a possible 2 win season. That is what this coaching staff has produced. If that was the work results you produced at your job would you get a raise? Or would you be held accountable?

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

All 31 teams aren't 1- 4 in the Playoffs. Then follow that with a possible 2 win season. That is what this coaching staff has produced. If that was the work results you produced at your job would you get a raise? Or would you be held accountable?

In relation to the results of my peers? Most likely a raise.
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

If I finish better than 85% of my peers, that's raise worthy, as GSU said. I'm leaving this season out of this, since you specifically said 2012 Falcons.

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-13 or 4-12.

#FreeToddGurley
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
6-10
Just a correction, when I posted this I thought the Falcons had three wins. I still think 6-10 is a possibility, but I'll go with 5-11.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point I think we'll go 5-11 hopefully 4-12 and get a top 3 pick.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
SpicyMcHaggis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5-11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: