Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Atlanta will finish with what record?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
6-10

Agreed.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-12 at best.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-12 maybe 5-11. I think Carolina and NO sweep us. Bucs and Redskins are possible wins.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After today, I'm definitely mad at how we're playing this year with all the players we have. But I'm hoping we can almost lose out. Obviously no one wants us to lose but it might be best for us. We're not the worst team in the league, we have injuries, but still have talent. Maybe we need a reality check, a bad season, so some changes should come.

Let's get everyone back fully healthy, Julio, Roddy, Weatherspoon, Biermann, Jackson, Ewing. Then make a few offesason moves. Then come back
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotlanta12 wrote:
After today, I'm definitely mad at how we're playing this year with all the players we have. But I'm hoping we can almost lose out. Obviously no one wants us to lose but it might be best for us. We're not the worst team in the league, we have injuries, but still have talent. Maybe we need a reality check, a bad season, so some changes should come.

Let's get everyone back fully healthy, Julio, Roddy, Weatherspoon, Biermann, Jackson, Ewing. Then make a few offesason moves. Then come back

Coaching has to take a lot of blame as well. They DO NOT get a pass. Not when you have a playoff record that Mike Smith has. Unfortunately, as much as I like Mike Smith I don't think he is the guy that is going to win this team a Super Bowl. This is my lonely opinion of course. But the guy is just barely an above average head coach but not a great one. That's the reality of it. He just can't make the X and O adjustments that other coaches can. We need an offensive minded coach with the skill players we have. Mike Smith is a "defensive" coach and our defense has always been terrible.

I mean can anyone name anything that Mike Smith does really extremely well? The one thing was have a disciplined team but that is def out the window by this years standards. Other than that I don't know...

falcfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

Coaching has to take a lot of blame as well. They DO NOT get a pass. Not when you have a playoff record that Mike Smith has. Unfortunately, as much as I like Mike Smith I don't think he is the guy that is going to win this team a Super Bowl. This is my lonely opinion of course. But the guy is just barely an above average head coach but not a great one. That's the reality of it. He just can't make the X and O adjustments that other coaches can. We need an offensive minded coach with the skill players we have. Mike Smith is a "defensive" coach and our defense has always been terrible.

I mean can anyone name anything that Mike Smith does really extremely well? The one thing was have a disciplined team but that is def out the window by this years standards. Other than that I don't know...

you're not alone
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

we were 5 yards away from the SB last year. coordinators are the ones that basically manage the offense/defense, why do we need a head coach that leans one way or the other?
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

we were 5 yards away from the SB last year. coordinators are the ones that basically manage the offense/defense, why do we need a head coach that leans one way or the other?

HAHAHAHAH, you are a huge homer. "We were 5 yards away from the Super Bowl" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who cares? We didn't go and we didn't win it. No one remembers the team that was close to winning. They remember the winners. We basically should of lost the Seahawks game after blowing them out the 1st half. Mike Smith does not know how to instill a dominant attitude and gameplan in his teams.

What's the difference between the 2012 Falcons and the 2012 Jaguars? Nothing! They both didn't get a ring! This coaching staff has shown that getting over the hump is a constant problem. But fans who want better are the problem right? Mediocre sentiment runs so rapid here.

adam9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere between 3-13 and 5-11. Probably 4-12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

HAHAHAHAH, you are a huge homer. "We were 5 yards away from the Super Bowl" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who cares? We didn't go and we didn't win it. No one remembers the team that was close to winning. They remember the winners. We basically should of lost the Seahawks game after blowing them out the 1st half. Mike Smith does not know how to instill a dominant attitude and gameplan in his teams.

What's the difference between the 2012 Falcons and the 2012 Jaguars? Nothing! They both didn't get a ring! This coaching staff has shown that getting over the hump is a constant problem. But fans who want better are the problem right? Mediocre sentiment runs so rapid here.

You didnt answer the bolded.

And your statement was " i dont think hes a guy who can win this team a super bowl". Well, we were 5 yards and 1 play away from going. If you can get that far, why cant you get farther. And you might want to look up mediocre, it appears you dont know what that means.
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

> poster points out the Falcons were 5 yards away from the SB and that coordinators manage the offense/defense
> "HAHAHAHAH, you are a huge homer"

wat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

Been saying it. Its not your lonely opinion at all. Where ya been?
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:

If you actually think that, I feel really, really bad for you.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Along with Smith and the coaching staff that seems to get out coached badly in the games we play top competition and the ones we don't we won with talent not coaching so to go along with this over matched staff I say the biggest problem for the last 7 or 8 years is Dimitroff he has constantly traded away picks to move up in drafts to get guys well who have not panned out on top of the guys he has drafted that have been terrible i.e. (Baker,Holmes,Konz,Dent,......these guys play because we have nobody else because he has whiffed on guys in every draft. The few hits well no brainers (Jones,Ryan which is looking like a 100 million dollar thief this year,Weatherspoon)all first rounders well 2nd rounders Dent,Lofton(let go),Konz,Moore,1 out of 4 hits this is very bad! Third rounders I am not going to say because he has missed completely every year on guys after the 3rd round ,ITS TIME TO SHIP HIM OUT AND BRING IN A GUY WHO WILL DRAFT A DAMN FOOTBALL PLAYER AND NOT A CHOIR BOY!!!!!!!
I have never been a dimitroff fan Please get a guy with guts to draft a guy like Matheiu and not reach on a bum like Holmes!

For your info Mr. Blank is getting awful close to the field hell did anybody see him standing beside the end zone one more bad game and he will be in the huddle along with being in dimitroffs lunch box and Smiths damn boxers changes may come no matter what!

Last edited by RIZE FALCONS on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: