Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye Week Chatter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 998
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we had a T.Y. Hilton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3321
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/44951/325/nfl-draft-prospects-top-32?pg=2

good read. I'll post here since I don't think we NEED a 2014 draft thread Cool
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 14689
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/44951/325/nfl-draft-prospects-top-32?pg=2

good read. I'll post here since I don't think we NEED a 2014 draft thread Cool


Mike Evans would be a perfect fit for our team. If it turns out he can run a 4.4 forty he'll be gone by our pick. But I'd still love him if was was around 4.5.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Forge


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 7266
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
I wish we had a T.Y. Hilton


We could have...the Colts picked him with a draft pick we traded to them during that weekend.
_________________


Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Forge


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 7266
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/44951/325/nfl-draft-prospects-top-32?pg=2

good read. I'll post here since I don't think we NEED a 2014 draft thread Cool


Mike Evans would be a perfect fit for our team. If it turns out he can run a 4.4 forty he'll be gone by our pick. But I'd still love him if was was around 4.5.



He's not my favorite wide receiver in the draft, but I said in the draft forum that he's probably the ideal pick for our team because he's the one first round wide receiver who fits what we need so badly. Matthews, who's a personal favorite of mine, reminds me more of an Anquan Boldin type, and Lee and Watkins are less vertical threats than Evans. If we miss out on him though, I'd take a shot on Abberderis in round 3. He may be a little too AJ Jenkins like, and I worry about his ability to get off the line at the NFL level, but if he can, i think he'll be a deadly vertical threat. A little Mike Wallace like maybe, but that would fit in well with what we already have. He absolutely torched Roby this year, and has put up consistently good play with less than stellar quarterback play. Kelvin Benjamin could also be sort of a poor man's Mike Evans if he comes out. Good size and decent speed, and his specialty is more or less creating big plays.
_________________


Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
9erNation2013


Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Posts: 147
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working out this morning and catching full highlights of the games. Glad the colts came back. We need these AFC teams to be strong as if the Hawks make it to the Super Bowl I'd be rooting for that AFC team.

Also after watching the Hawks highlights, there is actually a
positive to Harvin coming back. Maybe we won't see Golden Tate get the ball as much because every time he does he acts like he just parted the sea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 23266
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
I wish we had a T.Y. Hilton


We could have...the Colts picked him with a draft pick we traded to them during that weekend.


That's why we drafted AJ J..........


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 14689
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/44951/325/nfl-draft-prospects-top-32?pg=2

good read. I'll post here since I don't think we NEED a 2014 draft thread Cool


Mike Evans would be a perfect fit for our team. If it turns out he can run a 4.4 forty he'll be gone by our pick. But I'd still love him if was was around 4.5.



He's not my favorite wide receiver in the draft, but I said in the draft forum that he's probably the ideal pick for our team because he's the one first round wide receiver who fits what we need so badly. Matthews, who's a personal favorite of mine, reminds me more of an Anquan Boldin type, and Lee and Watkins are less vertical threats than Evans. If we miss out on him though, I'd take a shot on Abberderis in round 3. He may be a little too AJ Jenkins like, and I worry about his ability to get off the line at the NFL level, but if he can, i think he'll be a deadly vertical threat. A little Mike Wallace like maybe, but that would fit in well with what we already have. He absolutely torched Roby this year, and has put up consistently good play with less than stellar quarterback play. Kelvin Benjamin could also be sort of a poor man's Mike Evans if he comes out. Good size and decent speed, and his specialty is more or less creating big plays.


I don't expect Abberderis to become a star, but I do think he is a really good receiver and can become a solid NFL receiver.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28228
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, Rodgers left the game with a shoulder injury and is return is questionable.

Senaca Wallace is currently in, and it would be huge if the Bears could beat the Packers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28228
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That INT by Peppers Shocked Shocked Shocked .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3321
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Uh oh, Rodgers left the game with a shoulder injury and is return is questionable.

Senaca Wallace is currently in, and it would be huge if the Bears could beat the Packers.


Rodgers may have a broken collarbone which sucks for GB....
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28228
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battle of the back up QBs Laughing .

How did GB not challenge that? Wow!!!

If Rodgers has a broken collarbone, that will be TERRIBLE.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3321
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Battle of the back up QBs Laughing .

How did GB not challenge that? Wow!!!

If Rodgers has a broken collarbone, that will be TERRIBLE.


For a game with backups, this is actually a pretty good MNF game. I may even say the best one so far this year...
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28228
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, McCown is actually playing great Laughing .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28228
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 13s
Aaron Rodgers reportedly suffered fractured left collarbone.


Oh no.........................
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group