Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: New Orleans Saints at New York Jets
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: GDT: New Orleans Saints at New York Jets Reply with quote

Hey guys, there's a football game on tomorrow. The Saints are gonna play the Jets.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not do this again.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game I've been looking at since the schedule was announced. I don't see us winning this one. Our DB's are going to get killed and I think Coples will be exposed in open space.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we show up to play cause it seems like we thought our bye week was 2 weeks too early
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys even if we lose this were 4-5 going into the bye and tbh at the beginning of the season it seemed like a miracle if we won 4 our of our first 9 games. Plus we should be able to win 4 or 5 out of our last 7 games, pretty much on path to go 8-8 or 9-7.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
Guys even if we lose this were 4-5 going into the bye and tbh at the beginning of the season it seemed like a miracle if we won 4 our of our first 9 games. Plus we should be able to win 4 or 5 out of our last 7 games, pretty much on path to go 8-8 or 9-7.

The only team left on our schedule that currently has a winning record is the 4-3 Carolina Panthers.
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

The only team left on our schedule that currently has a winning record is the 4-3 Carolina Panthers.

Give them credit they've played very well over the last few weeks and should give us a good fight.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

Give them credit they've played very well over the last few weeks and should give us a good fight.

I agree, they have a top 5 defense and Cam is a very good young QB. However, they're not the Saints or Bengals.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Let's not do this again.

That's one of my favorite football moments ever.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
teamorange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:

8-8, 9-7 are the worst place to be in. Not good enough for the playoffs and not bad enough for an elite draft choice

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

rdelaney89

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

8-8, 9-7 are the worst place to be in. Not good enough for the playoffs and not bad enough for an elite draft choice

Bingo, I've said it before we really need a top 15 pick to land an elite WR. It seems like a lot of teams will be targeting receiving threats in the first round.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

Unless you're a team that's in the process of going from bad to good. Different sport, but look at the Bulls and Thunder a few years ago. They both went from being the 8 seed to being elite teams.
Bobikus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

But it also means your team is improving if you get that record when the expectations are far worse. Being able to hit 8-8 with a raw rookie is a pretty good sign for the future even if you can't get an elite WR. As long as you pick top 20 though odds are probably still decent that one of the top WRs or Ebron is around.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobikus wrote:
teamorange wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

But it also means your team is improving if you get that record when the expectations are far worse. Being able to hit 8-8 with a raw rookie is a pretty good sign for the future even if you can't get an elite WR. As long as you pick top 20 though odds are probably still decent that one of the top WRs or Ebron is around.

Yea I'd prob take Ebron or ASJ but man to I want Evans or Watkins in the worst way.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
Bobikus wrote:
teamorange wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

Yea I'd prob take Ebron or ASJ but man to I want Evans or Watkins in the worst way.

We can trade up for Evans. We have a dozen picks as of right now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: