Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills vs. Chiefs GDT, Awkward Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Yah Got?
Thad to the Bone/Tuel Time/Duh..Flynning!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Alex "They love me, they really really love me" Smith
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
I do want to give a shout out to our D, Stevie, Freddy, CJ, Goodwin, Woods, Glenn, and Wood.

Those guys are warriors in every sense of the word. The love I have for our defense is unmatched, along with the others I mentioned.

Now onto Chandler, Tuel, Easley, and Graham. You all can go right to the bench where you belong, and stay there for eternity.
That is really harsh on Chandler, today was awful to watch but he is a very good player for us.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a tough one - with some weird incidents down the road. That fumble, the Flowers call, the infamous incomplete ... weird officiating (on both sides of the ball), some close calls which may have turned the balance the other way if called the other way around.

You've got great lines on both sides of the game - and actually playing with a third QB - I'd wish we had Tuel back when Tyler Palko was playing.
Thelonebillsfan

LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Typical Bills.

I swear we always find the most creative ways to lose...
This was easily the toughest lose of the season. We completely and utterly outplayed the Bills. Tuel cost us the game and the refs certainly did not help us in the slightest. The Chiefs are an above average team at best, certainly not elite. So frustrating to see us give up 17 points on three turnovers, the Chiefs offense created absolutely nothing and Alex Smith might be one of the worst starting quarterbacks I've seen this season.

There's no reason, with how we dominated on BOTH sides of the ball, that we should have lost this game. NONE. We completely eviscerated this Chiefs team.

And yet we're 3-6. Because this is just what happens. I think if Thad was healthy we win this game, I KNOW if EJ was this is an easy W.

Just makes me sick.
I feel the same way. What we could have done this season if we didn't have the worst series of injuries I personally have ever seen with this team.

If EJ doesn't get hurt on a fluky run in the Browns game, we win that game, we win this week, and I think we beat the Bengals.

Three game swing. Our entire secondary was hurt, our offense is now losing player after player after player.

Yet we're still close, we're still "right there". And that's what breaks my heart the most. It's the team constant teasing of being "right there". I'm so [inappropriate/removed] sick of being "right there" I just want to be THERE.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
DKTurtle51

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
Our defense gave up 9 points in 4 quarters.

Jeff Tuel and TJ Graham gave up 14 in two plays.
Now this we can agree on. Even 3 of the 9 points the defense gave up were on a short field from a Tuel turn over.

Unfortunately, this season is pretty much over and Manuel has missed out one valuable experience. Pretty much a worse case scenario.

On a brighter note, pretty much the whole team aside from Tuel and Graham played very well.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:

Dude, if you're going to insult my intelligence, do it right.

I'm not blaming the refs. I'm blaming the rules.

No, you called it a catch.

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
THAT'S AN EFFING CATCH.

The term catch is defined by the NFL rule book in this case. So to call it a catch means that you think it is a catch as defined by the NFL rule book. Ergo, by calling it a catch you are criticizing the refs interpretation of the rules.

Had you said something along the lines of, "That should be a catch," your language would have been open to criticizing either.

If you would like to continue to argue semantics, I can do this all day. If you'd like to admit you were wrong and move on, that would probably be for the best.
I believe he said if that is the rule than I have an issue with the rule and not the refs. I'm paraphrasing it but you are coming across as a complete [inappropriate/removed].

Yeah, in my opinion it was a catch. I thought he could grasp it, but whatevs. Don't want that Tank Carder fan to think i'm immature.

By the way,

"Sal Capaccio ‏@SalSports 1m
Marrone said he was told the first time Goodwin bounced off turf he lost the ball. OK, am I the only one who never saw anything like that?!"

Now what.
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
I do want to give a shout out to our D, Stevie, Freddy, CJ, Goodwin, Woods, Glenn, and Wood.

Those guys are warriors in every sense of the word. The love I have for our defense is unmatched, along with the others I mentioned.

Now onto Chandler, Tuel, Easley, and Graham. You all can go right to the bench where you belong, and stay there for eternity.
That is really harsh on Chandler, today was awful to watch but he is a very good player for us.

He has been, but lately, not so much.
Buffalo_Kid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Typical Bills.

This was easily the toughest lose of the season. We completely and utterly outplayed the Bills. Tuel cost us the game and the refs certainly did not help us in the slightest. The Chiefs are an above average team at best, certainly not elite. So frustrating to see us give up 17 points on three turnovers, the Chiefs offense created absolutely nothing and Alex Smith might be one of the worst starting quarterbacks I've seen this season.

There's no reason, with how we dominated on BOTH sides of the ball, that we should have lost this game. NONE. We completely eviscerated this Chiefs team.

And yet we're 3-6. Because this is just what happens. I think if Thad was healthy we win this game, I KNOW if EJ was this is an easy W.

Just makes me sick.
I feel the same way. What we could have done this season if we didn't have the worst series of injuries I personally have ever seen with this team.

And we have complained about how many injuries the Bills have had in the past. It's gotten to the point in my Bills fan career where I don't get mad, I just start tough laugh.

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo_Kid wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Typical Bills.

Just makes me sick.

And we have complained about how many injuries the Bills have had in the past. It's gotten to the point in my Bills fan career where I don't get mad, I just start tough laugh.

I'm past that point. Now I just drink. Laughing

DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
[
By the way,

Marrone said he was told the first time Goodwin bounced off turf he lost the ball. OK, am I the only one who never saw anything like that?!"

Now what.
Do they mean lose it as in bobble it? He did bobble it when he first hit if I recall correctly.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo_Kid wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Typical Bills.

Just makes me sick.

Yeah I usually do the same, that is what I did when I heard Tuel was starting and when we had to play Aaron Williams as are starting corner. All you can do is laugh but man it gets to you sometimes. I feel for the players though, they have do so much right this season and here we are at 3-6.

LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
[
By the way,

Now what.
Do they mean lose it as in bobble it? He did bobble it when he first hit if I recall correctly.
It was still in his possession and never touched the ground, then he readjusted it while he was lying on the ground with a Chief player on top of him.

DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
[
By the way,

Now what.
It was still in his possession and never touched the ground, then he readjusted it while he was lying on the ground with a Chief player on top of him.
I know it didn't hit the ground. I'm just wondering if by lose it he means bobbled it.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If their is anything good to take away from this game, I am definitely excited about the defense and offensive line. It's hard for me to think of what position I would even want to draft? playmaking TE? OG? I dunno. I think we aren't that far away from the playoffs for a 3-6 team. We just need E.J. to get healthy and fill in a couple holes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
If their is anything good to take away from this game, I am definitely excited about the defense and offensive line. It's hard for me to think of what position I would even want to draft? playmaking TE? OG? I dunno. I think we aren't that far away from the playoffs for a 3-6 team. We just need E.J. to get healthy and fill in a couple holes.

I just want to make the playoffs one time. Just one time in my god damn adult life. Just once. Crying or Very sad

DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
I think we are in a spot to take the best playmaker at almost any position. I wouldn't touch OG in the 1st round no matter what though.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: