Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10 College Football Prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
derekfelty


Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 738
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Lynch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 25951
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
I'm on the Mr Football Bandwagon. I did my best to stay off it but I cant help it.

He is going to get it done at the next level.


You weren't on the bandwagon when he beat Alabama, but running up the score against UTEP did it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20653
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I'm on the Mr Football Bandwagon. I did my best to stay off it but I cant help it.

He is going to get it done at the next level.


You weren't on the bandwagon when he beat Alabama, but running up the score against UTEP did it?



Lulz
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12236
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an idea QB wise...... Now bear with me it's crazy ..... I thought of it while talking to FSU bout the game last night. Draft this year to load up on talent. Let hoyer start And ditka trade for jameis....
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient


TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KamTrus20


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 5374
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I have an idea QB wise...... Now bear with me it's crazy ..... I thought of it while talking to FSU bout the game last night. Draft this year to load up on talent. Let hoyer start And ditka trade for jameis....


Ditka trade was really not that bad if it were for a franchise QB. The Shannahan trade for RG3 was far more value to give up. I think it would take a combo of both to go up a nd get Jameis by the sounds of his hype.
_________________


Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12236
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I have an idea QB wise...... Now bear with me it's crazy ..... I thought of it while talking to FSU bout the game last night. Draft this year to load up on talent. Let hoyer start And ditka trade for jameis....


Ditka trade was really not that bad if it were for a franchise QB. The Shannahan trade for RG3 was far more value to give up. I think it would take a combo of both to go up a nd get Jameis by the sounds of his hype.


I wouldn't even be mad IMO he is the real deal.
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient


TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15619
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I'm on the Mr Football Bandwagon. I did my best to stay off it but I cant help it.

He is going to get it done at the next level.


You weren't on the bandwagon when he beat Alabama, but running up the score against UTEP did it?


I thought he lost that game Confused

But I did start to climb on then.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 25951
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I'm on the Mr Football Bandwagon. I did my best to stay off it but I cant help it.

He is going to get it done at the next level.


You weren't on the bandwagon when he beat Alabama, but running up the score against UTEP did it?


I thought he lost that game Confused

But I did start to climb on then.


He didn't lose that Bama game, his team did.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15619
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I'm on the Mr Football Bandwagon. I did my best to stay off it but I cant help it.

He is going to get it done at the next level.


You weren't on the bandwagon when he beat Alabama, but running up the score against UTEP did it?


I thought he lost that game Confused

But I did start to climb on then.


He didn't lose that Bama game, his team did.


Exactly. You sound like you want a seat to.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 25951
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I'm on the Mr Football Bandwagon. I did my best to stay off it but I cant help it.

He is going to get it done at the next level.


You weren't on the bandwagon when he beat Alabama, but running up the score against UTEP did it?


I thought he lost that game Confused

But I did start to climb on then.


He didn't lose that Bama game, his team did.


Exactly. You sound like you want a seat to.


Oh I see where I confused myself. I meant to say "Beat up Alabama" not "Beat Alabama"

And no. You don't want me on the bandwagon.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pnies20


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 7141
Location: Nashville through Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we pull a Wash and grab two QBs high in the draft. Eff it.
_________________
2013 Browns Forum HOF Inductee

<3 JF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31186
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
I hope we pull a Wash and grab two QBs high in the draft. Eff it.


I think or hope we do

Kenny G late
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bulldog


Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 5839
Location: Salem
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Jarvis Landry not rated higher???He's my #2 behind Watkins.
_________________
2013 First Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 25951
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Why is Jarvis Landry not rated higher???He's my #2 behind Watkins.


Over Mike Evans?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 7904
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
I hope we pull a Wash and grab two QBs high in the draft. Eff it.


I think or hope we do

Kenny G late


YES!!

I don't really know how you fit 4 qb's on the roster though and, at least to this point, Campbell and Hoyer are gtg.
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group