Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Circus is back in Town?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: The Circus is back in Town? Reply with quote

Pains me to hear Chris Russell's comments about Danny and RG3 having a Portis type relationship and the friction it's causing with Shanahan. Why can't he grow up and realize the football players aren't his buddy's instead they are employees!

Shanahan screwed up hiring his son as OC so there is plenty of blame to go around. But at the end if the day, it's us the fans who get screwed by unprofessional leadership of our team.

Welcome to the circus.
Brian23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Danny and Griffin are close, but the only real friction I've heard is the triangle between the 2 Shanny's and Griffin. Kyle and Griffin are butting heads on play-calling and things of that nature and Kyle and Mike are butting heads because obviously Griffin is voicing his opinions to his Head Coach.

Also stress between Kyle and Mike because Mike doesn't fully agree with Kyle's game planning and what not. Just recently learned that Mike stepped in and was a big help during the 7 game winning streak when it came to game planning.
Geronimo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
Just recently learned that Mike stepped in and was a big help during the 7 game winning streak when it came to game planning.

Not surprised. Not surprised at all.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think right now it does seem like the Circus is back in town, but that's what happens when guy lose.

I've heard Chris Russell describe Ashburn as a 3 vs 2 Wrestling match.

Rg3, Snyder and Bruce Allen

vs.

Mike and Kyle Shanahan

All this being said, as I've been saying for two or three weeks we've played the hardest part of our schedule already.

We have San Diego and San Fran at home the second half of the season. We have Dallas at home.

Winning changes everything. There's a chance everything gets right, and Kyle keeps running the ball more, RG3 throws better and the wrs catch the ball better the second half of the season and we go on a run similar to last year.

The schedule the second half of the season sets us up with that opportunity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geronimo wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
Just recently learned that Mike stepped in and was a big help during the 7 game winning streak when it came to game planning.

Not surprised. Not surprised at all.
Doesn't surprise me either. Kyle is a problem and he's been a problem since 2010.

Mike knows how valuable the run is, how it builds us a lead and keeps that lead when we have it.

Kyle is an ex WR who gets too pass happy sometimes and abandons the principles of their offense and what works best for this team.

Mike knows more than Kyle and Mike knows how he won his two superbowls. Run first and throw off of those runs.

Maybe mike will get more involved, but at this point, I question it. I think mike really wants his son to succeed and as I've said in the past, Mike is willing to risk of the success of the Washington Redskins in the short term for Kyle to succeed in the long term. That's been apparent since 2010.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: